PDA

View Full Version : The True Cost of Public Education

PoliCon
12-25-2010, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvKyfV3JtE

AmPat
12-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Ouch. I knew it was bad but wowzee. We could pay off China in a couple of years by defunding "Education" at the federal level. We can start with that dump known as D.C.

PoliCon
12-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Ouch. I knew it was bad but wowzee. We could pay off China in a couple of years by defunding "Education" at the federal level. We can start with that dump known as D.C.

Reality is half or more of education spending doesn't even make it to the classroom. It's spend on administration. Administration that would not be needed if schools did not have to jump through federal department of education hoops and the national teachers unions were disbanded.

Anyhow - SHARE! People need to be made aware. :)

AmPat
12-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Reality is half or more of education spending doesn't even make it to the classroom. It's spend on administration. Administration that would not be needed if schools did not have to jump through federal department of education hoops and the national teachers unions were disbanded.

Anyhow - SHARE! People need to be made aware. :)
I believe you meant "Spent?" :p

I was a part of this mess in the early 90's. The Federal govt has no business being into education. This needs to be eliminated ASAP.

PoliCon
12-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I believe you meant "Spent?" :p

I was a part of this mess in the early 90's. The Federal govt has no business being into education. This needs to be eliminated ASAP.

Let he who is without typo cast the first stone.

PUT THE ROCK DOWN LINDA. :mad:;)