PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA bin BIDEN

aerojarod
08-25-2008, 01:56 PM
*SNICKER*

I smell a bumper sticker and T-shirt opportunity :D

(c) aerojarod 2008
I'll license the slogan for a 60/40 split of profits.

linda22003
08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
It will sell well to the juvenile and bigoted. Go for it. You'll make a fortune, since there are plenty of juvenile, bigoted people around.

Elspeth
08-25-2008, 01:59 PM
It will sell well to the juvenile and bigoted. Go for it. You'll make a fortune, since there are plenty of juvenile, bigoted people around.

Yep. And it won't help the real case against Obama. It will just be considered racist.

Linda: where are you in NOVA? My friend lives on the Orange Line in Ballston.

linda22003
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Yep. And it won't help the real case against Obama. It will just be considered racist.

Linda: where are you in NOVA? My friend lives on the Orange Line in Ballston.

I'm not going to be very specific on a message board, but I'm also somewhere near the Orange Line, farther out.

aerojarod
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM

I know it's Monday, but sheesh! Take a chill pill.

Full-Auto
08-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Been there, done that and the've been on order since Saturday. :)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/tharmsen/Forums/obama_biden_2.png

linda22003
08-25-2008, 02:10 PM
As I said, considering the audience for which it's intended, it will do well.

aerojarod
08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Been there, done that and the've been on order since Saturday. :)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/tharmsen/Forums/obama_biden_2.png

Can't view from here at work... but regardless: Great minds think alike!

My hand-made NObama '08 got some good stares up in Vermont this weekend. :D

Elspeth
08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm not going to be very specific on a message board, but I'm also somewhere near the Orange Line, farther out.

Sorry. I didn't mean to pry especially on a message board. I was just psyched to see that you were from a place I had visited. My friend is in that trendy area of Ballston: 3 grand condos, Starbucks and mall area. It was built for yuppies. She doesn't like to use her car and spends most of her time going back and forth on the Metro. The Metro can be really annoying, though. We traveled the Orange Line into Foggy Bottom (I still can't believe that's really the name of a place!) and people were coughing and shoving. I wanted to wear a mask and gloves.

Eyelids
08-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Haha Elspeth is stalking.

As for "Obama bin Biden" heres my $.02: Put them everywhere. And by everywhere I mean on the backs of public busses, spray painted on boxcars, maybe a buy a few billboards off major highways and definitely get some of those planes that fly around with banners attached to the backs of them. I want all 300 million Americans to be fully familiar with the phrase Obama bin Biden by November 4th.

Almost no blunder by McCain or feat by Obama could help the Obama/Biden ticket more than "Obama bin Biden"... this will be great. I'm actually gonna save the jpeg of Rebel Yell's picture and print out some stuff to hand out when I go to IN and MO in the next couple of weeks.

Rebel Yell
08-25-2008, 03:23 PM

As for "Obama bin Biden" heres my $.02: Put them everywhere. And by everywhere I mean on the backs of public busses, spray painted on boxcars, maybe a buy a few billboards off major highways and definitely get some of those planes that fly around with banners attached to the backs of them. I want all 300 million Americans to be fully familiar with the phrase Obama bin Biden by November 4th.

Almost no blunder by McCain or feat by Obama could help the Obama/Biden ticket more than "Obama bin Biden"... this will be great. I'm actually gonna save the jpeg of Rebel Yell's picture and print out some stuff to hand out when I go to IN and MO in the next couple of weeks.

Alright, enough is enough. Quit beatin' off to my picture. Why don't you just beat off to my avatar?:D

Full-Auto
08-25-2008, 03:32 PM

Oh yes, great strategy! Wow, you're going to win the election for Obama single handedly.

Idiot.

Eyelids
08-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Alright, enough is enough. Quit beatin' off to my picture. Why don't you just beat off to my avatar?:D

I just wish I could broadcast your existence on national TV as to what the South is like. You dont deserve to be free, you're way too stupid.

Rebel Yell
08-25-2008, 03:55 PM
I just wish I could broadcast your existence on national TV as to what the South is like. You dont deserve to be free, you're way too stupid.

I wish you could to. You confuse not giving a fuck what anybody thinks with stupidity. You give shit, expect a boatload of shit in return.

xavierob82
08-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to pry especially on a message board. I was just psyched to see that you were from a place I had visited. My friend is in that trendy area of Ballston: 3 grand condos, Starbucks and mall area. It was built for yuppies. She doesn't like to use her car and spends most of her time going back and forth on the Metro. The Metro can be really annoying, though. We traveled the Orange Line into Foggy Bottom (I still can't believe that's really the name of a place!) and people were coughing and shoving. I wanted to wear a mask and gloves.

The DC metro is perhaps one of the most clean and civilized mass transport systems in the US, apart from the T in Boston.

I lived in New York for awhile and rode the subway everyday to work...you needed more than mask and gloves for that one, you need a whole hazmat suit.

GrumpyOldLady
08-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Can't view from here at work... but regardless: Great minds think alike!
My hand-made NObama '08 got some good stares up in Vermont this weekend. :D

There is a website selling the NObama '08 stuff. I didn't link it here because I'm not sure of the rules and if it's allowed. They have hats, t-shirts, pins ... everything!

ralph wiggum
08-25-2008, 05:49 PM
There is a website selling the NObama '08 stuff. I didn't link it here because I'm not sure of the rules and if it's allowed. They have hats, t-shirts, pins ... everything!

I don't think there's any problem with posting the link.

LibraryLady
08-25-2008, 05:51 PM
cafe press has lots of anti o stuff

Full-Auto
08-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I just got my bumper stickers in the mail today. They are NICE! I went the magnetic sticker route and am glad I did. They're expensive, but they're super nice.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/tharmsen/Forums/DSC02428.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/tharmsen/Forums/DSC02429.jpg