PDA

View Full Version : HHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You can't make this stuff up!

Adam Wood
12-28-2010, 02:47 PM
LMAO! Self-pwn3d (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x82112):

Hawkeye-X (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-28-10 01:04 PM
Original message
The rich has too much money. Thusly, they are destroying themselves.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about our public school being on the attack. I am a product of a public school system, and I'm just fine. Money that should be spent on hiring people are being spent overseas and nothing is coming back. It's past time to raise the taxes on the rich, PLUS another raise on the capital gains - that was one of Chimp's biggest mistake was removing the tax on the capital gains - it is not DOUBLE TAXATION by any means.

It's time for the rich, and way past time for them to start caring about the country. Any rich corporation that spends money overseas, needs to be taxed HEAVILY in import tariffs, discouraging them from importing, but bringing back jobs to the States.

It's past time to end NAFTA, CAFTA, and any other -FTA out there. It's no longer free trade, because it does not benefit us. It's Clinton's biggest mistake to date (and still is).

If the rich wants to look good in the papers, then it needs to grow the fuck up and start bringing back jobs right now. I want to see Obama sign an EO ordering heavy tax on the rich to bring back jobs. Give them initatives to grow jobs here in the United States. Then we would have not to worry where our next paycheck is coming from for years to come. Make it a law that if a job has to go overseas, then the corporation has to pay a heavy fine and taxed until the job comes back. OK.

*snicker*

Setting aside the HORRENDOUSLY idiotic economic "argument" here, there's just a special kind of delicious in a post in which some guy randomly says that he's a product of the public school system and he came out just fine is so rife with grammar errors that it's damn near incomprehensible.

"I are from the publik skuls. I reads gud and I's riting more gooder every day!"

Zafod
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
"I are from the publik skuls. I reads gud and I's riting more gooder every day!"

I just snotted up pot roast. WTF?

hahahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

hoplophobe
12-28-2010, 03:05 PM
I want to see Obama sign an EO ordering heavy tax on the rich to bring back jobs.
DUmmie must have skipped the part in civics class that discussed who has the power to tax. That or his school skipped that in favor of learning about Kwanzaa.

ralph wiggum
12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
That is absolutely classic, Adam. :D

AmPat
12-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Good one. These are the DUmmies that are so easily led by the self appointed elitist morons running our country. DUmb doesn't even know they are DUmb. DUh!:eek:

SarasotaRepub
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
I saw this one in work today and figured someone would beat me to it. :D

3rd-try
12-28-2010, 08:31 PM
It HAS to be a mole (and a beginner mole at that)...or an 11 year old.
I refuse to believe anyone that fucking stupid can legally operate a motor vehicle.

m00
12-28-2010, 08:55 PM
7. The government needs to take the money from the rich to make sure the jobs are fair.

:p

Lager
12-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Could be he's heard about our dummie of the year award, and that is his resume. :D

Lager
12-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Obamanaut (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-28-10 10:40 PM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x82112#82112)

1. The public school system is not what it should/could be, and throwing money at it will not correct the dificiencies.

I can't figure out if this guy is subtly making fun, or is serious.

FDK
12-28-2010, 09:04 PM
I refuse to believe anyone that fucking stupid can legally operate a motor vehicle.

How long have you been on the Interwebz?

That DUmmie post make cents two eye.

Madisonian
12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Hawkeye-X
Response to Reply #3
5. +1
And the fact that they are buying politicans left and right and letting Citizen United be the law of the land - that's something we need to get rid of, permanently.

Fair, public elections, and lobbyists are permanently banned from going anywhere near a politican or be faced life in prison without parole in lovely Florence, Colorado.

The stupid resounds in this one.
It is nice to know that a Fair (state or local??), public elections and lobbyists are banned from going near politicians although many politicians will show up at a Fair near election time and aren't public elections required by law to elect politicians?
And I have no freaking clue what "or be faced life in prison without parole" means. Shit faced, like drunk?

PoliCon
12-28-2010, 11:11 PM
wait - is he seriously calling Obama chimp?? :eek:

Rockntractor
12-28-2010, 11:16 PM
wait - is he seriously calling Obama chimp?? :eek:

He was referring to it as one of Bushes mistakes.

PoliCon
12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
He was referring to it as one of Bushes mistakes.

ooohhh he's calling Bush a chimp . . .

Rockntractor
12-28-2010, 11:20 PM
ooohhh he's calling Bush a chimp . . .

Yeah, the bastards called Bush chimpy all the time.

PoliCon
12-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, the bastards called Bush chimpy all the time.

Just goes to show how dumb they are using a racial slur on a white guy. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
12-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Just goes to show how dumb they are using a racial slur on a white guy. :rolleyes:

Yeah, a white guy would be a Porsche monkey.

Adam Wood
12-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah, a white guy would be a Porsche monkey.

LOL!!!! :D :D

NJCardFan
12-29-2010, 01:11 AM
Funny. Some of the richest people are in the movie making business(actors, directors, producers), right? Well, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't a lot of movies made in Canada?

Calypso Jones
12-29-2010, 09:43 AM
Ironic that the one that looks more like a monkey is called the one.

Odysseus
12-29-2010, 10:46 AM

Thanks to the Motor Voter Law, he can operate a vehicle and vote, although hopefully not simultaneously, or while chewing gum.

linda22003
12-29-2010, 12:00 PM
It sounds like this DU person watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism: A Love Story" and believed it. I saw it this weekend (it was on the Netflix list) and lost IQ points I may NEVER get back. :cool: