PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Rangel just said "teabaggers" on Tweety's show.

SarasotaRepub
12-28-2010, 08:16 PM
And these "children" think they represent the "Heart" of the Democrat Party... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x83392)

Hello_Kitty (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-28-10 05:20 PM
Original message Charlie Rangel just said "teabaggers" on Tweety's show.

I heart you Charlie! http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/iloveyou.gif

:rolleyes:

Madisonian
12-28-2010, 08:38 PM
I particularly like this...

Liberal_Stalwart71
1. Yep! When they stop referring to the Democratic Party as the "DemoCRAT" Party,
then perhaps I'll think about not calling them "teabaggers."

Charlie Rangel rocks! He's awesome.

Which will be about the same time the shipwrecked cast of Skilligan's Island stops referring to Republicans as repukes, rethugs.

Face it, when liberals and progressives use the terms "teabagging" or "teabaggers" as an insult, it is most ironic particularly when as a political subdivision, they are more apt to have engaged in the actual practice as a bagger or baggee regardless of their gender.

FDK
12-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Do the DUmmies root for Republican tax evaders too?

Carol
12-28-2010, 10:09 PM
LOL. As if "DemoCRAT" Party carries the same connotation as "teabagger". They sure are thin skinned. And childish.

obx
12-28-2010, 10:47 PM
I have found a pretty good way to shut them up. When they say "Are you a Teabagger?" I say "Ask your mother."

NJCardFan
12-29-2010, 01:18 AM
I have a friend at work and we were talking politics. He's a liberal and I, of course, am conservative. He decided to drop the 'teabagger' word on me and I proceeded to to kill him like this:

"Funny you should mention that term. Let me ask you, do you know what 'tea bagging' is?"
"Yes."
"Then you'd agree that in order to be a tea bagger, there must be a tea baggie, yeah?"
"Uh huh."
"OK, if Tea Partiers are 'tea baggers', who do you suppose are the tea baggies?"
"I dunno."
"You guys! Liberals!"

That bought me a few laughs.

ralph wiggum
12-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Glad to see our elected representatives are just as childish as the loons at the DUmp. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
12-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Glad to see our elected representatives are just as childish as the loons at the DUmp. :rolleyes:

But they all go ballistic when Bush calls a reporter an asshole.

ralph wiggum
12-29-2010, 10:54 AM
But they all go ballistic when Bush calls a reporter an asshole.

I believe he called the reporter a "major-league asshole". There is a difference. :D

hoplophobe
12-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Liberal_Stalwart71
1. Yep! When they stop referring to the Democratic Party as the "DemoCRAT" Party,
then perhaps I'll think about not calling them "teabaggers."
Are members of the "democratic" party democrats or democratics?

AmPat
12-29-2010, 06:07 PM
If Charlie can call us "tea Baggers," does that mean Whites can now say "N****r?;)

Novaheart
12-29-2010, 06:16 PM
If Charlie can call us "tea Baggers," does that mean Whites can now say "N****r?;)

Teabagging is strictly a "do" word.
N----- is arguably a "do" word but is banned because of it being a "be" word.
So the answer is "Sure, go ahead, but wait until I charge up the vidcam"

AmPat
12-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Teabagging is strictly a "do" word.
N----- is arguably a "do" word but is banned because of it being a "be" word.
So the answer is "Sure, go ahead, but wait until I charge up the vidcam"

I see. It is ok for some to be more equal than others.:rolleyes:

Novaheart
12-29-2010, 06:37 PM
I see. It is ok for some to be more equal than others.:rolleyes:

I like calling people names as much as the next person, but it's hardly an imposition that we don't call a group of people who have been systematically discriminated against for centuries by the name under which most of that discrimination has taken place.

If you dislike Charlie Rangel because he's a liar or untrustworthy, then call him a liar or untrustworthy. Why would you want to bring you\r own credibility down by calling him a racial epithet?

It's like illegal aliens. Call them by their proper designation and you have a point, go off on some tear about spicks and you've blown it, especially when you're talking to a pure wasp with a half Colombian child.

AmPat
12-29-2010, 06:44 PM
I like calling people names as much as the next person, but it's hardly an imposition that we don't call a group of people who have been systematically discriminated against for centuries by the name under which most of that discrimination has taken place.

If you dislike Charlie Rangel because he's a liar or untrustworthy, then call him a liar or untrustworthy. Why would you want to bring you\r own credibility down by calling him a racial epithet?

It's like illegal aliens. Call them by their proper designation and you have a point, go off on some tear about spicks and you've blown it, especially when you're talking to a pure wasp with a half Colombian child.

I don't and I didn't. Why do you ASSume such? I asked a rhetorical question to point out that Charlie is a hypocrite. Clear enough for you?

Oh, don't you dare ASSume such an idiotic and false thing about me again you piece of fecal covered butt ribbon. You know NOTHING about me.:mad:

NJCardFan
12-29-2010, 08:26 PM
You mean like 'undocumented'?:rolleyes: