PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit: "Obama not eligible to run for President"

Elspeth
08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
www.Obamacrimes.com

This is weird, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. This guy is seeking an injunction against Obama's nomination:

Philip J. Berg, Esq. Files Federal Lawsuit Requesting Obama Be Removed as a Candidate as he does not meet the Qualifications for President

Suit filed 08/21/08, No. 08-cv-4083

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in his lawsuit that Senator Obama:

1. Is not a natural-born citizen; and/or

2. Lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia; and/or

3. Has dual loyalties because of his citizenship with Kenya and Indonesia.

Berg stated: “I filed this action at this time to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.

There have been numerous questions raised about Obama’s background with no satisfactory answers. The questions that I have addressed include, but are not limited to:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya; Canada; or ?

2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?

3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?

4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack Dunham; and Barry Dunham.

5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.

If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.

Berg continued:

fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born citizens from competing in a fair process and the supporters of their citizen choice for the nomination...

More at the link.

It's weird and probably will be thrown out of court, but it's bizarre enough to be amusing. :)

GrumpyOldLady
08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
:D I'd LOVE to see this make some headway. It's a just a dream, of course. But I'd love it!
He asks some very good questions.
And Obama isn't forthcoming with the answers.
And the liberal press doesn't seem to care to find the answers.

Elspeth
08-25-2008, 04:43 PM
:D I'd LOVE to see this make some headway. It's a just a dream, of course. But I'd love it!
He asks some very good questions.
And Obama isn't forthcoming with the answers.
And the liberal press doesn't seem to care to find the answers.

I feel like sending it somewhere, but I don't know who would take it seriously.

GrumpyOldLady
08-25-2008, 04:47 PM
My list of places that I send this stuff to -

FOX
CNN
No Quarter
Newsmax
Steve Quayle

I don't bother with MSNBC. They all drank too much kool-aide.

megimoo
08-25-2008, 04:49 PM
www.Obamacrimes.com

This is weird, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. This guy is seeking an injunction against Obama's nomination:

More at the link.

It's weird and probably will be thrown out of court, but it's bizarre enough to be amusing. :)
I think there is some credibility to it.After all some Democrats have sued MC Cain as not being an American citizen by virtue of his Panamanian birth on an American military base !Obamas birth is much more highly suspect .They can't/will not provide an original birth certificate.He has proven dual citizenship which alone disqualifies him.

Eyelids
08-25-2008, 04:49 PM
My list of places that I send this stuff to -

FOX
CNN
No Quarter
Newsmax
Steve Quayle

I don't bother with MSNBC. They all drank too much kool-aide.

Because they'll actually listen to you?! HAHA.

This is great, I love you guys and how delusional you are.

Linda
08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
A liberal on another forum posted the following about this lawsuit:

Guess what...this conversation is moot. Here's the Order just filed by the Court. I ran the case on Pacer and here it is:

ORDER THAT UPON CONSIDERATION OF PLAINITFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOC. NO. 2) AND AFTER HAVING A HEARING IN OPEN COURT IT IS ORDERED THAT THE MOTION IS DENIED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK ON 8/22/08. 8/22/08 ENTERED AND COPIES FAXED FROM CHAMBERS. (jpd) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

and this:

I copied the order okay, but the Motion was 5 pages and the web site wouldn't let me copy and paste. I had to download the Motion, and I can't translate it to the forum. If you send me an email address, I will send it to you. The prayer for the Court reads:

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully prays that this Court:

A. Grant Plaintiff's Motion for a Temporary Restraining order prohibiting Barack H. Obama from running for the Office of President of the United States;
B. Grant Plaintiff's Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order enjoining Defendant, The Democratic Committee from nominating Defendant Barack H. Obama as the Democratic Nominee; and
C. Grant Plaintiff such other and further relief as the Court deems just and proper. [Note to Linda: this statement is in the prayer for every motion ever filed before any Court.]

Respectfully Submitted,
Philip J. Bert, Esquire
Attorney in Pro Se

Here's the Judge's Order entered today [I was able to copy that okay, but it was only 1 page]:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
PHILLIP J. BERG, ESQ :

Plaintiff, : CIVIL ACTION NO. 08-cv-4083
:
v. ::

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, et. al. :

Defendant. :

ORDER

AND NOW, this 22nd day of August, 2008, upon consideration of Plaintiff’s Motion for
a Temporary Restraining Order, (Doc. No. 2), and after a hearing in open court, it is ORDERED
that the Motion is DENIED.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

BY THE COURT:

Here's the link, however, you need an account to access: http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/

I don't know if this ends it or if it is just another step in the process of the lawsuit....

LibraryLady
08-25-2008, 04:52 PM
It hit DU on Friday

DU link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=220279&mesg_id=220496)

and here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=3360&highlight=philip+berg)

GenYConservative
08-25-2008, 05:47 PM
And I posted it here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=3408) before the weekend, didn't get any hits on it.

Linda
08-25-2008, 06:20 PM
And I posted it here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=3408) before the weekend, didn't get any hits on it.

Sorry I missed it....

Elspeth
08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Sorry I missed it....

Me too! I would have kicked it if I had seen it.

Sadie5
08-25-2008, 08:28 PM

I missed it too. Obie is chock full of arrogance when he refuses to produce his birth certificate. The Democrats harrassed McCain, and having nothing to hide, he gave them the BC. Obie needs to do the same.

Sonnabend
08-26-2008, 07:22 AM
Because they'll actually listen to you?! HAHA.A judge did, and it was heard in court.The case was heard and adjudicated accordingly.

My guess is that there will be others.

This is great, I love you guys and how delusional you are.I wouldn't get too complacent, Blinky, this was heard by a small district court...if another is filed in a higher court, it will be mentioned.

If they were to file for subpoena of his records, that would get a LOT of attention. He would have to give good reason as to why he should not comply with said subpoena..or be held in contempt.

Or a writ of mandamus. Or an FOI request..or an appeal to the Circuit Court to appeal the motion denial , and force a hearing. Under a Writ of Certiorari, the District Court judge would be required to submit his ruling, and his reasons for denial..and that can then be overturned.

And then the game really starts..

You have no idea just how much trouble the courts can be for Obama, if someone really decides to push the issue.

Again, Eyecysts, I seem to know far more than you do..which is not surprising, considering you're probably a piss poor student who sleeps in class.

Sadie5
08-26-2008, 09:41 AM
A judge did, and it was heard in court.The case was heard and adjudicated accordingly.

I wouldn't get too complacent, Blinky, this was heard by a small district court...if another is filed in a higher court, it will be mentioned.

If they were to file for subpoena of his records, that would get a LOT of attention. He would have to give good reason as to why he should not comply with said subpoena..or be held in contempt.

Or a writ of mandamus. Or an FOI request..or an appeal to the Circuit Court to appeal the motion denial , and force a hearing. Under a Writ of Certiorari, the District Court judge would be required to submit his ruling, and his reasons for denial..and that can then be overturned.

You have no idea just how much trouble the courts can be for Obama, if someone really decides to push the issue.

Again, Eyecysts, I seem to know far more than you do..which is not surprising, considering you're probably a piss poor student who sleeps in class.

If they are going to do this they had better get started, the Messiah will be crowned in a few short days.

Eyelids
08-26-2008, 10:14 AM
A judge did, and it was heard in court.The case was heard and adjudicated accordingly.

I wouldn't get too complacent, Blinky, this was heard by a small district court...if another is filed in a higher court, it will be mentioned.

I try to keep myself calm reading your posts, because the act is so thinly vieled and flimsy that I'm shocked you think you can consistently pull it off (despite the fact that you fail miserably quite often, as evidenced above).

I'm ignoring your legal jargon, becuase the only reason you're using it is to act like you know what you're talking about. From what I understand out of it all you're doing is reiterating an obvious point made earlier or outlining a common-sense court procedure but just making it sound complicated because of your ego. Whatever.

The courts aren't going to be a problem for Obama, and nobody is going to really push the issue. Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor, remember the last time you guys thought you were onto something? I believe it had to do with Michelle Obama and "whitey"?

You blew it with that fiasco, guys like Hannity who are usually on your side wound up looking like idiots (hardly uncommon...) so it would be difficult to expect them to make the same mistake again.

Sonnabend
08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
I try to keep myself calm reading your posts, because the act is so thinly vieled and flimsy that I'm shocked you think you can consistently pull it off (despite the fact that you fail miserably quite often, as evidenced above).

Can I have that in english?

The courts aren't going to be a problem for Obama, and nobody is going to really push the issue.

...I wouldn't be so sure about that. You have no idea what will happen tomorrow.Neither do I. But unlike you, I have enough sense to realise that if I can think of this...someone else can.

Contingencies and possible outcomes..we studied this as part of disaster planning.

Lesson one, young student..the four most fatal words in the english language are "It cant happen here"

Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor, remember the last time you guys thought you were onto something? I believe it had to do with Michelle Obama and "whitey"?

Oh, its early days yet. Lots more to come.

You blew it with that fiasco, guys like Hannity who are usually on your side wound up looking like idiots (hardly uncommon...) so it would be difficult to expect them to make the same mistake again.

You poor fool...all you have seen are the opening comments in what will probably be one of the bloodiest, most acrimonious and certainly one of the hardest hitting election campaigns of the last thirty years.

Nasty? That wont even begin to describe the shit that's about to hit the fan.

LibraryLady
08-26-2008, 10:42 AM
From Today's news:

The civil suit filed by Berg will be reviewed by the U.S. Federal Election Commission, according to Patty Hartman, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

Sonnabend
08-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Nobody of prominence is going to risk their reputation on a rumor

Oh dear :D:D

Elspeth
08-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Now, it's getting interesting.

SaintLouieWoman
08-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Now, it's getting interesting.

Tonight's speech by Hillary will be very interesting. Is there a procedure established if Obama is disqualified after he's officially nominated?

linda22003
08-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I just have a lot of trouble believing that the parties don't investigate candidates' eligibilities at the beginning. :rolleyes:

Eyelids
08-26-2008, 12:54 PM
I think it's hilarious how excited you guys get. Want to point to some media coverage for this? Somebody willing to stick their necks out for this story?

You'll find them all in blogs, and thats exactly where this story is going to stay.

Teetop
08-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I think it's hilarious how excited you guys get. Want to point to some media coverage for this? Somebody willing to stick their necks out for this story?

You'll find them all in blogs, and thats exactly where this story is going to stay.

Eyeshit, it's in court, not just the blogs. :rolleyes:

And the Plaintiff is a Hillary supporter, no less. :)

Sonnabend
08-27-2008, 04:59 AM

..I think I'll ask one my uncles about thi, and get his take.

He's a Appeals Court judge..

..said Dan Rather....

Eyelids
08-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Please, find me coverage of this outside the blogs. Dont cop out with your uncle, find it for me.

megimoo
08-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Please, find me coverage of this outside the blogs. Dont cop out with your uncle, find it for me.Find it yourself beanbag.Didn't they teach you how to read in that East Podunk boarding school for the Greatly Disturbed that you lurk in ?

ralph wiggum
08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Please, find me coverage of this outside the blogs. Dont cop out with your uncle, find it for me.

Here's a non-blog story:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20080825_Briefly______CITY_REGION.html

Eyelids
08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Find it yourself beanbag.Didn't they teach you how to read in that East Podunk boarding school for the Greatly Disturbed that you lurk in ?

Im not making the claim.

raph, if thats the best you can do all I feel is pity. This is seriously one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

ralph wiggum
08-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Im not making the claim.

raph, if thats the best you can do all I feel is pity. This is seriously one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

I never said that this story had any merit. It's quite a reach and very silly, in my opinion. Obama can be beaten in the arena of ideas, not these silly lawsuits and such.

I was just providing an actual news link.