PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows...On Monday I May Be Unemployed

SarasotaRepub
12-30-2010, 08:14 PM
It's amazing this one is employed...most likely...a Bouncy. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x93279) :D

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-30-10 11:52 AM
Original message Who Knows...On Monday I May Be Unemployed

....Yesterday I was sitting next to the Flat Screen that we have outside media outlets being streamed through.....Due to the fact we have had some snow here in Seattle we had the flat screen on a local network when all the sudden Nancy Grace appeared in an hour long feature with her as a host.....

Well.....a few of my co-workers asked me to turn it to another channel cause they hate hearing Graces drawlly voice, so I turned it to CNN.

Well anyhow my big boss said he feels the same way about Sarah Palins when she speaks and then he followed up by saying but I agree with her polices and program....I BIT MY TOUNGE HARD but my tounge lost and I said "What policies and programs of hers do you agree with"....what solutions do you agree that she has that will get the country back on the right track for all...... He became very quiet and my mouth had to say the following...." I guess your silence is evidence that she has nothing to offer".....ten minutes later after a period of quiet on his part he grabbed his coat turned of his desk light and wished everyone a Happy New Year and left for the rest of the week...

All's my fellow coworkers could say in effect was DUDE!!!

DUDE, what you're probably doing here is setting up a story for your fellow DUmmies so when you get shitcanned...:D

FDK
12-30-2010, 08:25 PM
No SO...., no weeping boss. Zero bongs.

Apache
12-30-2010, 08:54 PM
oops (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=35412):D

SarasotaRepub
12-30-2010, 08:56 PM
oops (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=35412):D

Shit!!!! :mad::D:D

m00
12-30-2010, 10:35 PM
I'd fire his ass, if I was the boss and I read the DU post. I'd call him into the office and say "Was this you? Yes? Get your shit, and get out."

marv
12-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Unemployed? I understand the Army is hiring.........:p

Wei Wu Wei
12-31-2010, 02:15 AM
if you own more posessions than can fit into a car, you have nothing to cry about you bunch of overpriviliged babies.

liberals are the last people who should bec rying about this god these people are thw worst

Wei Wu Wei
12-31-2010, 02:16 AM
i was on food stamps as a child, as an adult i never took government assitance i've just worked for everyhing and what i couldn't afford i just couldn't get. god damn it if only liberals had the balls to actually suffer and struggle and deal with hard work maybe they could actualy get something done.

FDK
12-31-2010, 06:41 AM
i was on food stamps as a child, as an adult i never took government assitance i've just worked for everyhing and what i couldn't afford i just couldn't get. god damn it if only liberals had the balls to actually suffer and struggle and deal with hard work maybe they could actualy get something done.

Keep saving. Someday you'll be able to afford a keyboard with a Shift key.

MountainMan
12-31-2010, 01:12 PM
Anybody know where this fool claims to work here in Seattle? I'm sure her boss would love to hear what she has to say about him on a public forum.

Apache
12-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Anybody know where this fool claims to work here in Seattle? I'm sure her boss would love to hear what she has to say about him on a public forum.

That is no different than spinning a yarn at the bar...