PDA

View Full Version : Why is it happening?

djones520
12-31-2010, 08:37 AM
Satanicus is saying that growth is occuring. We are recovering.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=35410

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=35411

Now, the question is why.

Please explain that Satanicus. Dazzle us with your great knowledge, and explain what is leading to the "recovery".

Also, please take note that sources have been provided to back up the claim. Start doing that.

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 08:42 AM

Please explain that Satanicus. Dazzle us with your great knowledge, and explain what is leading to the "recovery".

Also, please take note that sources have been provided to back up the claim. Start doing that.

The election of Obama and his policies is the reason. Notice how jobs turned RIGHT ON THE ELECTION ?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4756211992_6cfc183c64.jpg

The CBO says things would be alot worse without the stimulus.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4TSNA_en___US379&q=cbo+stimulus

NJCardFan
12-31-2010, 09:38 AM

Dude, you're dealing with a child mentality here. Please stop and please ban this fucker. I implore you.

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Dude, you're dealing with a child mentality here. Please stop and please ban this fucker. I implore you.

There is a debate going on here , you just trolled the thread and posted outside the threads topic.

take a bow , you have NOTHING.

Are the BLS numbers wrong ?

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 09:41 AM
hey Djones. I own you.

Yesterday I owned you about the BLS numbers , you fled the thread and NEVER returned to admit you were wrong.

Today I spanked you again in your own thread.

Checkmate.

In order for you to debate you have to reject the BLS, CBO , and every other gov. agency.

Take a bow.

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 09:44 AM
One thing I would like to point out to stupid about his graph. Note that all went to shit when Dems took control of Congress, and stayed shit while they had control..

Also that so called recovery is not supported by hard numbers.

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 09:45 AM
One thing I would like to point out to stupid about his graph. Note that all went to shit when Dems took control of Congress, and stayed shit while they had control..

It's your opinion that the 2006 mid terms was the reason the nation collapsed.

Perhaps there is a law or bill that was passed you can point to ?

NJCardFan
12-31-2010, 09:46 AM
hey Djones. I own you.

Yesterday I owned you about the BLS numbers , you fled the thread and NEVER returned to admit you were wrong.

Checkmate.

In order for you to debate you have to reject the BLS, CBO , and every other gov. agency.

Take a bow.

http://files.sharenator.com/_shit_for_brains_stupid_people-s383x383-62652-580.jpg

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 09:48 AM

The graph shows falling numbers starting in Jan. 2008.

How do you figure it started in 2006 ?

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
It's your opinion that the 2006 mid terms was the reason the nation collapsed.

Perhaps there is a law or bill that was passed you can point to ?

We were positive and doing well before, and went to shit once the corrupocrats got their greedy hands on the purse strings.

Facts dont lie do they.

Your graph proves that once Pisslosy and Dingy Harry got control, every thing went to shit.

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 09:51 AM
We were positive and doing well before, and went to shit once the corrupocrats got their greedy hands on the purse strings.

Facts dont lie do they.

Your graph proves that once Pisslosy and Dingy Harry got control, every thing went to shit.

The Mid terms in 2006 is why the nation collapsed ?

Come on say it fuckstick , is this what you believe ?

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 09:58 AM
The Mid terms in 2006 is why the nation collapsed ?

Come on say it fuckstick , is this what you believe ?

Your graph proves it.

We were positive while the GOP ran things.

We went horrible negitive once the Corruptocrats stole control.

Don't lie, did we not go negitive once the Dims ordered their 100 day lockout of any Republican in Jan of '06 and started to write their bills void of input by the GOP?

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Your graph proves it.

We were positive while the GOP ran things.

We went horrible negitive once the Corruptocrats stole control.

Don't lie, did we not go negitive once the Dims ordered their 100 day lockout of any Republican in Jan of '06 and started to write their bills void of input by the GOP?

LOL , get that lurkers ?

The mid terms in 2006 is why the nation collapsed.

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 11:57 AM
LOL , get that lurkers ?

The mid terms in 2006 is why the nation collapsed.

Give me a graph that proves other wise.

Your graph proves beyond a doubt that once Dims stole control, the economy went to shit.

FACT!

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Give me a graph that proves other wise.

Your graph proves beyond a doubt that once Dims stole control, the economy went to shit.

FACT!

LIE.

The graph show the numbers dropped in Jan.08

And for some strange reason you think the 2006 mid terms happened in Jan 08

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 12:15 PM
LIE.

The graph show the numbers dropped in Jan.08

And for some strange reason you think the 2006 mid terms happened in Jan 08

Fact look at your graph, which party controlled congress, wrote the bill, and spent the $?

Congress writes the laws that affect the econ. Pres. only signs them. That is all.

Which party controlled Congress when this all went to shit!

Facts don't lie.

Dems fucked this all up, but try and blame Bush for their mess.

Satanicus
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Fact look at your graph, which party controlled congress, wrote the bill, and spent the $?

Congress writes the laws that affect the econ. Pres. only signs them. That is all.

I wasn't aware that congress wrote Bushs budget.

Thats a first for the nation , unless it really didn't happen and you are posting lies again.

So .... Did congress write Bushs budget ? ...Thats what I thought.

You end your idiotic rant with "facts don't lie"

As if congress DID write the Bush budget ... LOL

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 12:36 PM

Thats a first for the nation , unless it really didn't happen and you are posting lies again.

Who wrote that 1.4 T budget that Reid tried and failed to pass just a few weeks ago for 2011 Budget?

Oh wait, it was the Senate, not Obama.

Apocalypse
12-31-2010, 04:41 PM

Introduction

Fiscal Policy

Fiscal policy , as it currently stands , is the government 's yearly
budget , or spending plan . The president writes a proposal and takes it
to Congress , who then decide how much of the money will go to different
categories . The president must sign all of these decisions before they
go into effect . The Congress spends most of the year working on the
budget problems . The money for these services is obtained via taxes ,
usually federal income taxes .

In other words if you don't understand that.

The President submits a wish list of programs he would like to see worked on over the next fiscal year. Congress takes that list, from there, they can add to it, subtract from it, or crumple it up and throw it in the trash and write their own. They don't have to accept any thing from the Presidents wish list. Congress has the power of the purse. They write the budget and dole out the money. Congress also decides how much money will go for each program in the budget. The President has absolutely no say or authority on that part.

lacarnut
12-31-2010, 05:05 PM

Congress writes every budget which is voted on by the House and Senate and then sent to the President. It does not make any difference who is President (Bush or Barack). You sure a dumb ass.

Constitutionally Speaking
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
The election of Obama and his policies is the reason. Notice how jobs turned RIGHT ON THE ELECTION ?

In other words, LONG before ANY of Obama's policies could have changed anything.

The recession was ENDING when Obama took office - once his policies started taking effect, it began to stagnate again.

We SHOULD have been fully out of this mess by the summer of 2009.

SarasotaRepub
12-31-2010, 07:23 PM
In other words, LONG before ANY of Obama's policies could have changed anything.

The recession was ENDING when Obama took office - once his policies started taking effect, it began to stagnate again.

We SHOULD have been fully out of this mess by the summer of 2009.

True, but the Business Community at large has no faith in Obama. Satanicus, should they?

djones520
01-01-2011, 12:37 PM
hey Djones. I own you.

Checkmate.

Take a bow.

You own me? Your the pussy who was so afraid of me you shit yourself when I offered to buy some of your wares. Which is a shame, because I totally would have. Unlike you, I don't lie. I actually follow up when I say I'd do something.

Get over yourself. You don't "own" a damn thing. Your a sad pathetic little liar. I'm still trying to figure out if your retarded, or just so stupid you actually believe the shit you type. I honestly hope you're just retarded. That would make how you act excusable.

For the record, I didn't make this thread to debate you. I made it hoping you'd actually post something that was real, so others could hold a reasonable discussion with you. But you managed to dissapoint me once again. You spewed sewage all over the place, and just fouled this thread up just like you foul every other one you touch.

Apocalypse
01-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Get over yourself. You don't "own" a damn thing. Your a sad pathetic little liar. I'm still trying to figure out if your retarded, or just so stupid you actually believe the shit you type. I honestly hope you're just retarded. That would make how you act excusable.

He I don't think knows about what he post. So far I have noticed some of this stuff comes from some very liberal blogs and select far left "News" outlets, if you can classify them as that. He basically just copies and paste them here thinking we can't rebuff them, and when we do, he doesn't know how to come back other then repost his copied stuff, start insulting, scream lies or claim some form of "Victory".

I think he sees stuff that looks good, but doesn't fully understand any of it, and expects it to "Beat" us.

Rockntractor
01-01-2011, 02:31 PM
He I don't think knows about what he post. So far I have noticed some of this stuff comes from some very liberal blogs and select far left "News" outlets, if you can classify them as that. He basically just copies and paste them here thinking we can't rebuff them, and when we do, he doesn't know how to come back other then repost his copied stuff, start insulting, scream lies or claim some form of "Victory".

I think he sees stuff that looks good, but doesn't fully understand any of it, and expects it to "Beat" us.

I think you have described him better than anyone!

NJCardFan
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM

This is how stupidicus debates. He posts crap like you stated but when he's proven to be wrong, he goes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA