PDA

View Full Version : Australian ... Residents warned of Crocodiles and Snakes Being Washed into Homes."

megimoo
01-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Warning over crocodiles being washed into homes by Australian floods covering area bigger than France and Germany .More than 200,000 people have been affected in Queensland after the area suffered the worst flooding for 50 years.The flood zone now stretches over an area bigger than France and Germany combined, officials said today.

Thousands of homes and businesses across Queensland state have been inundated with water after days of pounding rain caused swollen rivers to overflow.The entire population of two towns was forced to evacuate as water swamped their communities, cutting off roads and devastating crops.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343034/Australia-floods-More-200-000-people-affected.html

m00
01-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I blame Global Flooding

Rockntractor
01-01-2011, 07:18 PM
I blame Global Flooding

They prayed for too much rain when they wanted the fires put out last year.

Sonnabend
01-02-2011, 07:07 AM
And now one death.:(

djones520
01-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Fuck Australia. That country alone is almost enough to convince me that Satan exists, and walks this earth in land mass form.

MrsSmith
01-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Fuck Australia. That country alone is almost enough to convince me that Satan exists, and walks this earth in land mass form.What...seriously? With all the totally messed up countries in this world, you say this about Australia? :confused::confused:

djones520
01-02-2011, 07:55 AM
What...seriously? With all the totally messed up countries in this world, you say this about Australia? :confused::confused:

You name a country whose flora and fauna is as deadlies as Australia, and I'll revise that statement. That country is death incarnate.

SarasotaRepub
01-02-2011, 09:14 AM
You name a country whose flora and fauna is as deadlies as Australia, and I'll revise that statement. That country is death incarnate.

Bad day??? :confused::D

MountainMan
01-02-2011, 03:46 PM

Don't forget the sea life too. Everything from sharks, sea snakes and jellyfish can kill you......:eek:

But I still want to visit.