PDA

View Full Version : Islamists Blame Jews for Coptic Church Bombing

megimoo
01-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Islamists Blame Jews for Coptic Church Bombing

The New Year's Eve suicide bombing at an Egyptian Coptic church that killed 21 people is stoking fears of a new onslaught against Christians by radical Islamists. In response, some radical Islamists are turning to their great bogeyman to deflect attention - the Zionists.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/2468/islamists-blame-jews-for-coptic-church-bombing

m00
01-04-2011, 07:36 AM
First, it goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhumane act.

megimoo
01-04-2011, 11:33 AM
First, it goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhumane act.Yes and most Navy types don't hustle young woman !

ironhorsedriver
01-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Sadly, many people will buy it!

nightflight
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
There were reports of sharks in the area.

Novaheart
01-04-2011, 02:10 PM
First, it goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhumane act.

http://www.crethiplethi.com/a-muslim-can-never-commit-genocide/global-islam/2009/

A muslim can never commit genocide (either)

Madisonian
01-04-2011, 03:52 PM
There were reports of sharks in the area.

Being guided by a vulture?

Madisonian
01-04-2011, 03:55 PM
http://www.crethiplethi.com/a-muslim-can-never-commit-genocide/global-islam/2009/

A muslim can never commit genocide (either)

Of course what is left of the Armenian people may tend to disagree with that.

Novaheart
01-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Of course what is left of the Armenian people may tend to disagree with that.

Liars and infidels.

Articulate_Ape
01-04-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm still wondering what an Islamist is. I mean a humanist adheres to the value of humanity. A pianist is a student of the piano. It would follow that an Islamist is one who adheres to Islam, no? Just want the hell is an Islamist?

Odysseus
01-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Only those who were predisposed to deny the truth. Sadly, there are a lot of those around.

I'm still wondering what an Islamist is. I mean a humanist adheres to the value of humanity. A pianist is a student of the piano. It would follow that an Islamist is one who adheres to Islam, no? Just want the hell is an Islamist?

An Islamist is one who seeks to implement Islam as a political and religious system. He seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone and force universal submission. Think of it as an Islamic Imperalist.

PoliCon
01-04-2011, 09:10 PM

I'm sure gator will.

Madisonian
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Liars and infidels.

Of course. My bad...:o

Articulate_Ape
01-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Only those who were predisposed to deny the truth. Sadly, there are a lot of those around.

An Islamist is one who seeks to implement Islam as a political and religious system. He seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone and force universal submission. Think of it as an Islamic Imperalist.

Ah, so a Muslim. Gotcha.