PDA

View Full Version : Sign the petition to Declare the Republican Party as an Extremist Hate Group

Carol
01-04-2011, 05:51 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x115664)

You just knew this was coming. The far left is throwing a temper tantrum because they aren't getting things 100% their way.

VGhost in the Machine Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Jan-04-11 04:11 PM
Original message
Sign the petition to Declare the Republican Party as an Extremist Hate Group

Target: Southern Poverty Law Center
Sponsored by: Americans for Sane Government
The Republican Party has crossed the line of extremism and has shown their pure hatred for American, Americans in general and poor and/or minorities specifically. The defacto voices of their Party, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, have openly advocated harm, up to and including death, to Democrats in general, and Liberals specifically.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, has already called the Obama Administration "the most corrupt Administration ever", and has vowed to tie up Congress with investigations. Where were these extreme hatemongers, who were in control of the House and Senate from 2001 til Jan 2007, when the Bush/Cheney Administration launched two illegal invasions and occupations of sovereign nations based on lies and intelligence they knew to be false??

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/declare-the-republican... /

Gotta LOVE this one :-)
They have a grand total of 35 signatures since this morning, but I'm sure they will have many more considering all the moonbats out there.

EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-04-11 04:12 PM
Response to Original message
1. Right on the money.

:)
old mark Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-04-11 04:28 PM
2. K&R- thanks!

Good thing the Democrats have guns, too!

mark

Hannah Bell Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-04-11 04:30 PM
3. kr

Larkspur Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Jan-04-11 05:01 PM
4. Done. Thanks

Carol
01-04-2011, 05:55 PM
All this does is showcase THEIR hatred for anyone and everyone they disagree with.

ralph wiggum
01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
All this does is showcase THEIR hatred for anyone and everyone they disagree with.

They're really embracing their inner & outer Hitler these days.

NJCardFan
01-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Don't they know that Beck is a Libertarian?

And 7 signatures were from people living in other countries. I personally liked that Josef Stalin signed. And there were quite a few from 'name not displayed'. Losers.

AmPat
01-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Who is more "hateful" than Anthony Weiner-D?:rolleyes:
Who is more "hateful" than Harry reid-D?
Who is more "hateful" than Nancy Pelousy-D?
Who is more "hateful" than Barney Fwanks-D?
.........................???

PoliCon
01-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Who is more "hateful" than Anthony Weiner-D?:rolleyes:
Who is more "hateful" than Harry reid-D?
Who is more "hateful" than Nancy Pelousy-D?
Who is more "hateful" than Barney Fwanks-D?
.........................???

Easy: Alan Grayson. :cool: You know I'm right.

SPYDER
01-04-2011, 08:56 PM
This one is good!!!

# 42
15:47, Jan 04, Barack Hussian, Uganda
Lets show them democrats who is the boss!!!!

My word made it there!!

3rd-try
01-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Hey, watch out! In only one full day, that 35 has skyrocketed to.....42

I'm not sure of the math, but the goal of 10,000 is probably going to require some patience.

PoliCon
01-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey, watch out! In only one full day, that 35 has skyrocketed to......

drum roll please

how many of them are dead?

Madisonian
01-04-2011, 09:03 PM
how many of them are dead?

This is a Chicago poll?

Dan D. Doty
01-04-2011, 10:32 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x115664)

You just knew this was coming. The far left is throwing a temper tantrum because they aren't getting things 100% their way.

Even when they got things a 100% their way, they were still pissed off.

I'm surprised they didn't suggest concentration camps and gas chambers:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-04-2011, 10:43 PM
This is a Chicago poll?

Chicago is the only place the dead vote? :confused:

Rockntractor
01-04-2011, 10:44 PM

Wormhole.

SarasotaRepub
01-05-2011, 06:57 AM
Aaaaaaah, my LOL for the start of a new day!!! :D Thanks DUmmies...

FDK
01-05-2011, 07:50 AM
OH NOES!!!11!!! The dreaded online petition. They have once again let loose the impotence of The Internet.

Bailey
01-05-2011, 08:52 AM

Do you deny the dead their civil rights? /dummie mode off

:D

Apache
01-05-2011, 09:01 AM
5 replies to that thread so far...:rolleyes:

Can it be, that that idea is too dumb, even for DU?

ralph wiggum
01-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Can it be, that that idea is too dumb, even for DU?

Come on Apache. You should know already that no thread is too dumb for DU.

PoliCon
01-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Do you deny the dead their civil rights? /dummie mode off

:D:D How racist of me.

enslaved1
01-05-2011, 01:29 PM
The Republican Party has crossed the line of extremism and has shown their pure hatred for American, Americans in general and poor and/or minorities specifically. The defacto voices of their Party, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, have openly advocated harm, up to and including death, to Democrats in general, and Liberals specifically.

1. If Rush and Beck were in charge of the Republicans, the party (and the country) would be doing a lot better.
2. Any proof of these advocations of harm? Audio, video, writings?
3. I checked the link, just for fun, and your precious, powerful poll has vanished down the memory hole. Darn VRWC.

FDK
01-05-2011, 02:12 PM
3. I checked the link, just for fun, and your precious, powerful poll has vanished down the memory hole. Darn VRWC.

It's still there, you need to click the link in the original DUmmie thread:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/declare-the-republican-party-as-an-extremist-hate-group

NJCardFan
01-05-2011, 03:35 PM
More signatures by people like Jack Mehoff and Al K. Duh and more from people from foreign countries(up to 56 now). On a lighter note, here is one that I found particularly comical:

09:30, Jan 05, Deanna Zimmerman, GA
I am actually inclined to agree with this description of republicans more than I disagree with it. The GOP is now owned by the teabaggers, and they are clearly populated with bigots and racists (even tho they've been ordered to pipe down). The GOP is a terrorist group, holding non-wealthy Americans hostage in order to impose MORE govt control on us.

First they say that the GOP is owned by "teabaggers" then went on to say that it's the GOP that wants to impose more government control. Funny. So I guess it's "teabaggers" and the GOP that wants government mandated healthcare, to tell us what we can and cannot eat, what radio stations we're allowed to listen to, what news is ok to read or listen to, to propose cap and tax, etc.

Bailey
01-05-2011, 03:38 PM
More signatures by people like Jack Mehoff and Al K. Duh and more from people from foreign countries(up to 56 now). On a lighter note, here is one that I found particularly comical:

First they say that the GOP is owned by "teabaggers" then went on to say that it's the GOP that wants to impose more government control. Funny. So I guess it's "teabaggers" and the GOP that wants government mandated healthcare, to tell us what we can and cannot eat, what radio stations we're allowed to listen to, what news is ok to read or listen to, to propose cap and tax, etc.

ROFL I did the Jack Meoff one :D

Where is the comment section?

movie buff
01-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Ah, another DU petition.
Always a hoot.
Gotta love that they demand all Republican citizens basically be branded terrorists based solely on the words spoken by two political commentators who do not hold any political office.
Couple more points, both hypothetically assuming that they reach their goal of 10,000 signatories (Which is about as likely as me playing one of Mozart's piano compositions with my butt cheeks):
1. who would they send it to?
2. 10,000 signers versus how many millions of Republicans, Independents, and Democrats who don't agree with their insane petition?

PoliCon
01-05-2011, 04:55 PM
ROFL I did the Jack Meoff one :D

Where is the comment section?

I just added #57 to the petition - Ms. Jawana Bellowme

Madisonian
01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I just added #57 to the petition - Ms. Jawana Bellowme

Her cousin Heywood Jablowme hasn't signed yet?

Big Dog
01-05-2011, 06:16 PM
61 is mine.

Phil McCracken

obx
01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Check out #62. I did it.

PoliCon
01-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm sharing this around facebook too. :) I wanna see a petition where they have to work to find the real names :D

Rockntractor
01-05-2011, 10:24 PM
I added Seymore Butts.:D

PoliCon
01-05-2011, 10:37 PM
I added Seymore Butts.:D

I just emailed the link to Rose - maybe she'll bring it up on the show :D

NJCardFan
01-05-2011, 10:37 PM
I added Richard Head.

Rockntractor
01-05-2011, 10:42 PM
I just emailed the link to Rose - maybe she'll bring it up on the show :D

That would be hilarious, she will get a kick out of it.

SarasotaRepub
01-06-2011, 08:42 AM
67 Sigs. :rolleyes::D

PoliCon
01-06-2011, 08:43 AM
67 Sigs. :rolleyes::D

and have you signed dark overlord? I'm sure you could come up with a wonderful name to add to the list. . . . :D

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 10:56 AM
I find it funny that people here are giving it more attention than anyone. Maybe you're all too stupid to even realize you're being baited?? I'm really beginning to wonder about this place.

Gingersnap
01-06-2011, 11:03 AM
I find it funny that people here are giving it more attention than anyone. Maybe you're all too stupid to even realize you're being baited?? I'm really beginning to wonder about this place.

Then you might want to understand how this place is organized. This forum is for those who are interested in the postings, rants, and general observations of the forum called 'Democratic Underground'. Most the posts in this forum are responses to amusing threads on DU. Nobody posting in this forum actually takes DU seriously so the "attention" you are referring to is simply minor entertainment value.

There are many, many other forums here on CU you can browse to see what members are seriously interested in discussing.

Try them! ;)

Bailey
01-06-2011, 11:03 AM

We are mocking their mind numbing stupidity, you flaming bag of douche. Such idiocy needs to be laughed at and mocked. :rolleyes:

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Then you might want to understand how this place is organized. This forum is for those who are interested in the postings, rants, and general observations of the forum called 'Democratic Underground'. Most the posts in this forum are responses to amusing threads on DU. Nobody posting in this forum actually takes DU seriously so the "attention" you are referring to is simply minor entertainment value.

There are many, many other forums here on CU you can browse to see what members are seriously interested in discussing.

Try them! ;)

Thank you, I have checked out some of the other forums here. I even find some of the threads in this one amusing, it just seems that this particular topic was intended to bait people here.

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 11:14 AM
We are mocking their mind numbing stupidity, you flaming bag of douche. Such idiocy needs to be laughed at and mocked. :rolleyes:

It appears that I must have struck a nerve. Funny that!

ralph wiggum
01-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Thank you, I have checked out some of the other forums here. I even find some of the threads in this one amusing, it just seems that this particular topic was intended to bait people here.

The DU morons have a long tradition of creating on-line polls in addition to trying to fix on-line polls which aren't going their way.

Neither accomplishes anything in the the grand scheme of things....it's just amusing to see them go back to the well and keep doing it.

Bailey
01-06-2011, 11:18 AM
It appears that I must have struck a nerve. Funny that!

No I can sense trolls and or sock puppets. Which one are you??:cool:

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 11:43 AM
The DU morons have a long tradition of creating on-line polls in addition to trying to fix on-line polls which aren't going their way.

Neither accomplishes anything in the the grand scheme of things....it's just amusing to see them go back to the well and keep doing it.

I have seen the same thing at free republic, too.

ralph wiggum
01-06-2011, 11:48 AM
I have seen the same thing at free republic, too.

Does this look like Free Republic to you?

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Does this look like Free Republic to you?

No, this place is better. You can actually follow a thread here. You seem awful sensitive though, would you like a tissue?

Bailey
01-06-2011, 02:13 PM
No, this place is better. You can actually follow a thread here. You seem awful sensitive though, would you like a tissue?

Looks like someone needs a nappy and a time out, that red sqare is most fetching.

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Looks like someone needs a nappy and a time out, that red sqare is most fetching.

Bwaahahaha! "Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Sign the petition to... 01-06-2011 12:02 PM This guy is a douche"

I have read several of your replies in other threads where you refer to a douche in one way or another. You seem to have an obsession with them. Do you need one? You come across as a frigid, uptight witch. Maybe a good cleansing would do you some good? Please feel free to let me know if and when you ever post anything of any value or substance.

Bailey
01-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Bwaahahaha! "Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Sign the petition to... 01-06-2011 12:02 PM This guy is a douche"

I have read several of your replies in other threads where you refer to a douche in one way or another. You seem to have an obsession with them. Do you need one? You come across as a frigid, uptight witch. Maybe a good cleansing would do you some good? Please feel free to let me know if and when you ever post anything of any value or substance.

This is the second time in one day someone refered to a male poster as a female one, the first person is novadouche and I dont really care if you ever know anything. :)

Have a nice day puppet err Whitewolf.

Wei Wu Wei
01-06-2011, 02:55 PM

why does it 'need' to be mocked?

i'm all down for laughing and fun, but jokes are a window for the subconscious

WhiteWolf
01-06-2011, 03:52 PM
This is the second time in one day someone refered to a male poster as a female one, the first person is novadouche and I dont really care if you ever know anything. :)

Have a nice day puppet err Whitewolf.

Must be the effeminate name. You have a nice day too, ma'am :)

AmPat
01-06-2011, 05:32 PM

Oh noes, indignance!!!
This from the Clown Prince of "LOL's.":rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
01-06-2011, 06:47 PM

Come on Wei, I thought you saw through DU more clearly.

One of the biggest reasons we mock DU is the DUers think they are making a "difference" by posting on a message board. They think by "DUing" online polls, they are shifting public opinion. They think by having a "DU Activist Group" or whatever the hell they call it, they accomplish "things". They get wet when a loser politician like Grayson posts a few times on their board.

No one here on CU is delusional like that. But I have to give a "tip of da hat" to Skinner and his other 2 crew, they certainly have made an art of soaking the DUmmies for $$$.

For all the threads on DU calling for an end to Capitalism, the DUmmies with Stars next to their names miss the irony of their posts. :D

movie buff
01-06-2011, 08:51 PM
I signed it as Hugh Jass. :D

FDK
01-06-2011, 09:07 PM

DUmmies aren't that smart or clever.

Wei Wu Wei
01-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Come on Wei, I thought you saw through DU more clearly.

One of the biggest reasons we mock DU is the DUers think they are making a "difference" by posting on a message board. They think by "DUing" online polls, they are shifting public opinion. They think by having a "DU Activist Group" or whatever the hell they call it, they accomplish "things". They get wet when a loser politician like Grayson posts a few times on their board.

No one here on CU is delusional like that. But I have to give a "tip of da hat" to Skinner and his other 2 crew, they certainly have made an art of soaking the DUmmies for $$$.

For all the threads on DU calling for an end to Capitalism, the DUmmies with Stars next to their names miss the irony of their posts. :D

lol alright yeah

PoliCon
01-06-2011, 10:19 PM
That would be hilarious, she will get a kick out of it.

let me know if you hear it on the air! :)

PoliCon
01-06-2011, 10:22 PM
I signed it as Hugh Jass. :D

Good one :D