PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, isn't it funny how Stupidicus runs from threads....

Zathras
01-05-2011, 02:01 PM
When people ask him questions he can't answer that blows holes in his lame assed arguments?

I think he should be forced to answer those questions before posting new ones, don't you?

For example I'm still waiting for him to answer the question I asked...what TAX CUTS (not TAX CREDITS) are in the "Stimulus" Obumbles and his minions force on America?

And I want a link to the "Stimulus" itself, not some leftist talking point dispensary, for the answer.

Zafod
01-05-2011, 02:11 PM
When people ask him questions he can't answer that blows holes in his lame assed arguments?

I think he should be forced to answer those questions before posting new ones, don't you?

For example I'm still waiting for him to answer the question I asked...what TAX CUTS (not TAX CREDITS) are in the "Stimulus" Obumbles and his minions force on America?

And I want a link to the "Stimulus" itself, not some leftist talking point dispensary, for the answer.

you are yelling into the wind here.

the douche is a total tool

Jfor
01-05-2011, 04:22 PM

That was the position before he ran off before. He had to answer questions before posting more of his drivel.

megimoo
01-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Post a 'sticky' list of his unanswered questions and hold him to it !"

NJCardFan
01-05-2011, 04:56 PM
I just put it on ignore.