PDA

View Full Version : "Ex L.A. A.D.A. Runs Amok at San Francisco International Airport."

megimoo
01-06-2011, 08:48 PM
A former Los Angeles deputy city attorney has been charged with assaulting police with a pole after creating a scene at San Francisco International Airport in which she vandalized a coffee kiosk, authorities say.

Angela West, 50, a Harvard Law School graduate, was seen by airport police officers smashing merchandise, milk containers and other food items with a 3-foot-long metal pole at a Peet's Coffee kiosk at SFO on Christmas Eve, said San Mateo County District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe.

When officers tried to speak to her, West "raged" at them and began swinging the pole, which she had taken from a janitor's cart, Wagstaffe said.

An officer had to use a chair to fend off at least 10 blows, authorities said. West then calmed down and sat in a booth, only to start throwing items at the officers, Wagstaffe said.

When the officers tried to arrest her, she kicked one of them in the groin, Wagstaffe said. After being subdued, West shouted out that she was a lesbian and that the officers "should stop trying to have sex with her," the prosecutor said.

West was taken to a hospital and held in a psychiatric ward for a week, Wagstaffe said.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?entry_id=80400&tsp=1

NJCardFan
01-06-2011, 09:14 PM
I think there are better ways to announce to the world that you're gay. Destruction of private property, I would imagine, is a bit uncool.

Gingersnap
01-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Middle-aged lesbians are pretty touchy in my experience.

megimoo
01-06-2011, 10:30 PM
I think there are better ways to announce to the world that you're gay. Destruction of private property, I would imagine, is a bit uncool.Not to mention kicking a cop in the 'coins' .That's sure to land you in in a cell with bulldyke who's into broom handle sodomy !

m00
01-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Maybe they were trying to have sex with her. :D

megimoo
01-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Maybe they were trying to have sex with her. :DA fifty year old lawyer from San Francisco ?For one thing she may be undergoing a sex readjustment and the medication she is taking is affecting her mind ? For a cop to attempt sex with a lawyer is like a dog having sex with a cat .They are natural enemies and have absolutely nothing in common.When some lawyers travel they seem to have a superiority complex and make arrogant demands on the air crews .

On a past trip from SFO our aircraft was delayed for an half hour by a last minute passenger who turned out to be a female lawyer.The plane was full and she came charging down the aisle with several large pieces of carry on in violation of the rules. She opened the overhead bins which were full to the brim so she took out the blankets and and a few passengers bags and threw them on the deck to make room for her gear.
One guy seated in front of me jumped up and recovered his bag from the deck and stuffed it back into the bin where it had been before.

She jumped ugly into his face and threatened to sue him for sexual harassment.When he refused to back down she threatened the flight attendant who was trying to restore some kind of order.By this time we were over an hour late so the pilot finally came back and told her either to sit down,shut up and allow her bags to go into the hold or she wouldn't be flying on his aircraft.

She started in on him until the the passengers began to yell at her to sit down and shut up . She did but fumed and grumbled for the entire trip .

NJCardFan
01-07-2011, 03:17 PM
A fifty year old lawyer from San Francisco ?For one thing she may be undergoing a sex readjustment and the medication she is taking is affecting her mind ? For a cop to attempt sex with a lawyer is like a dog having sex with a cat .They are natural enemies and have absolutely nothing in common.When some lawyers travel they seem to have a superiority complex and make arrogant demands on the air crews .

On a past trip from SFO our aircraft was delayed for an half hour by a last minute passenger who turned out to be a female lawyer.The plane was full and she came charging down the aisle with several large pieces of carry on in violation of the rules. She opened the overhead bins which were full to the brim so she took out the blankets and and a few passengers bags and threw them on the deck to make room for her gear.
One guy seated in front of me jumped up and recovered his bag from the deck and stuffed it back into the bin where it had been before.

She jumped ugly into his face and threatened to sue him for sexual harassment.When he refused to back down she threatened the flight attendant who was trying to restore some kind of order.By this time we were over an hour late so the pilot finally came back and told her either to sit down,shut up and allow her bags to go into the hold or she wouldn't be flying on his aircraft.

She started in on him until the the passengers began to yell at her to sit down and shut up . She did but fumed and grumbled for the entire trip .
And another story that proves my theory that the level of asshattery increased when our ability to punch someone in the mush became a social faux pas. Woman or no woman, if this person would have pulled my bag out and tossed it on the deck, I would have tossed her onto the deck.