PDA

View Full Version : I wish people would wait for the facts to come out...

Bailey
01-08-2011, 04:41 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x139805

Who knows?

Can these fucking DUmmies just hold on and wait for the facts to come out?

Wei Wu Wei
01-08-2011, 04:49 PM
those darn demoCRAPS!

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2011, 04:50 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x139805

Who knows?

Can these fucking DUmmies just hold on and wait for the facts to come out?

I wish they would. Reason is not necessarily the strong suit of many people over there but hopefully some cooler heads will speak up even over there.

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2011, 04:50 PM
those darn demoCRAPS!

No. Hotheads. They are everywhere on both sides of many issues.

Rockntractor
01-08-2011, 04:52 PM
those darn demoCRAPS!

Behave Wei, we will battle this out later.

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Behave Wei, we will battle this out later.

Yes. Please.

Plenty of time to fight later. Now is not the time.

Bailey
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
those darn demoCRAPS!

Can you please stop being a DICK for one day?

NJCardFan
01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Can you please stop being a DICK for one day?

No. He cannot.

Bailey
01-08-2011, 05:12 PM
The released the name of the guy who shot her but there seems to be some confusion on the spelling of the last name.

Bailey
01-08-2011, 05:24 PM
How much you want to bet the Dems will use this to go after Rush/Coulter no matter if the shooter was a Rightwinger or not?

NJCardFan
01-08-2011, 05:27 PM
How much you want to bet the Dems will use this to go after Rush/Coulter no matter if the shooter was a Rightwinger or not?

Why? They didn't when all of those other acts(Holocaust Memorial shooting, Austin IRS plane crasher, etc) were done by leftists.

Constitutionally Speaking
01-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Why? They didn't when all of those other acts(Holocaust Memorial shooting, Austin IRS plane crasher, etc) were done by leftists.

You are being sarcastic, Right??

NJCardFan
01-08-2011, 10:10 PM
You are being sarcastic, Right??

Does it show?

Lager
01-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Why should they wait for some trivial details like facts? The blood of several innocent people hasn't even dried yet, and they are picking thru the dregs of information like carrion birds, anxiously hoping for a sweet morsel that might be construed as something that will justify their flaccid hatred and prove their rage is warranted.

You see, they know that they are right. Palin and Beck and Rush are evil nasty demons. And, in order that their deep seated and uncontrollable loathing not be misconstrued as the early stages of some disorder, they've got to imply some connection between their enemies and this horrible crime.

There are many over there in that dingy dungeon who are all but saying,

"It doesn't matter if this was just the work of some deranged idiot, The fact is, that these voices on the right piss us off so much, that surely they must be powerful enough to drive anyone to desperate acts of madness, and by Gore, if we can't find a strong enough connection between the two, we'll simply trump one up out of whole cloth and over play it with the help of our likeminded allies in the media."

NJCardFan
01-09-2011, 12:27 AM
The shame of it is is that an elected law enforcement official like the sheriff of Pima Co. already declaring this an act of a right wing tea party nutjob urged on by rhetoric. Talk about irresponsible. But it's their way. And when they are proven wrong, again, there won't be one apology.

Rockntractor
01-09-2011, 12:29 AM
The Obama fed will be in charge of most of the investigation.

PoliCon
01-09-2011, 10:21 AM
those darn demoCRAPS!

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/stfu_or_gtfo_trollcat-e1278882748485.jpg

PoliCon
01-09-2011, 10:23 AM
And when they are proven wrong, again, there won't be one apology.The left never apologizes. Remember -it's right story - it's just the facts that are wrong.

NJCardFan
01-09-2011, 11:50 AM
The left never apologizes. Remember -it's right story - it's just the facts that are wrong.

Megi posted stuff by Jonah Goldberg and he asked this question of liberals:

I have a question for those on the Left who visit this site and comment, particularly those who have made a link between this guy and the Tea Party or GOP.

Why is it not okay to use the acts of jihadists, suicide bombers, or other terrorists as representatives of Islam, but it's okay for you to use this nutjob as an example of a movement that represents millions of Americans, and is based on the founding principles of our country?
Tell me this isn't spot on.

NJCardFan
01-09-2011, 11:52 AM
those darn demoCRAPS!

Yeah. The Communist Manifesto is right there on top of every conservatives favorite reading list.:rolleyes: Not to mention listening to bands like Anti-Flag.

Wei Wu Wei
01-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Some people can read bumper stickers and billboards and recieve divine messages about the nature of the universe with commands about what they must do. Some people hear the passing traffic and are able to decode the secret message that the Queen has intentionally placed for them to hear. It's probably not the best idea judge books based on what these people think of them.

Rockntractor
01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Some people can read bumper stickers and billboards and recieve divine messages about the nature of the universe with commands about what they must do. Some people hear the passing traffic and are able to decode the secret message that the Queen has intentionally placed for them to hear. It's probably judge books based on what these people think of them.

What does this mean Wei?

NJCardFan
01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
What does this mean Wei?

It's his way of deflecting the issue.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
01-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Dealing in stereotypes is never right.

For example, most Tea Partiers are actually decent people. Few, if any, are nutjobs. A person who wanted to be partisan could say, "Oh yeah, all those Tea Partiers are crazy nuts with guns." And believe me, many on the left do--And it's not right when they say it.

By the same token, I personally don't think it's fair to broadbrush Liberals as being communists, liking the Communist Manifesto or listening to Anti-Flag, or hating our flag. I'm a Liberal, I had to push myself through the Communist Manifesto as it bored me, and the only reason I was reading it was a High School class required book (The class was on the Russian Revolution), my favorite band is either the Doors or Guns N' Roses and I don't think I've ever listened to Anti-Flag. I don't hate our flag (but I do think the Confederate Flag had a more "badass" look to it) nor would I spit on our soldiers. And I'm a Liberal.

So I think stereotypes are wrong, on both sides. I won't excuse the leftists who try to paint this guy as a Tea Partier to slander the whole Tea Party, but I also think painting him as a leftist and thus representative of the left, is equally as wrong.

Can't a nutcase simply be a nutcase? Does he have to fit any other label?

Nuts are going to kill someone because of the voices in their head, not because some ideology compelled them to do so. The only Presidential assassination in our country that I can remember as being purely ideological was Lincoln's, and even then it wasn't a "Left or Right Wing" issue--He thought he could save the South and thought Lincoln was a tyrant. McKinley got killed because he, if I recall, turned his murderer down for a department job. And Oswald was just a loonie.

NJCardFan
01-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Can't a nutcase simply be a nutcase? Does he have to fit any other label?

Tell that to your compatriots in the media as well as the Sheriff of Pima County. Truth of the matter is, that every time something like this happens, without fail(or barr none as some dickhead liked to say), the left immediately and without waiting for any evidence whatsoever, brand the perp a" right wing nutjob egged on by conservative hate radio and rhetoric. " And when it's proven otherwise, nary a peep or retraction is made. Refute that.