PDA

View Full Version : OK, who is this? This can't be for real.

Adam Wood
01-10-2011, 04:32 PM
The teabag Republican Party is now a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x165239)

Change Happens (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-10-11 03:51 PM
Original message
The teabag Republican Party is now a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!!!

Edited on Mon Jan-10-11 04:17 PM by Change Happens
They govern by fear, THEY TERRORIZE the American people constantly:

They LOVE war
They hate the brown people
They hate the women
They hate the blacks
They hate the gays
They hate the poor
They hate the Jewish people
They hate the sick
They hate uninsured children
They hate all foreigners and foreign countries
They hate the wounded vets
They LOVE violence and guns!

You terrorize people if you threaten to take away their health care, people's basic safety and security, people's unemployment checks, and I can go on and on...

The Republican Party is about HATE, FEAR, & VIOLENCE!

CueSi, would you please stop hating gay Black women? Thanks.

Articulate_Ape
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
They forgot the thing about using dead kittens to murder other kittens.

Apache
01-10-2011, 04:41 PM
You terrorize people if you threaten to take away their health care, people's basic safety and security, people's unemployment checks, and I can go on and on...

When have "they" done that?

hoplophobe
01-10-2011, 04:57 PM
They hate the Jewish people
That must mean Dems love the Jewish people...other than the ones in Israel of course.

ralph wiggum
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
They forgot the thing about using dead kittens to murder other kittens.

He/she/it also forgot to mention how much we like clubbing baby seals just for the fun of it. :D

NJCardFan
01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
They LOVE war

Major military conflicts and the presidents who were in office when we were in them 1900-1999:

WWI: Woodrow Wilson-D
WWII:FDR-D
Korea:Harry S Truman-D
Vietnam: JFK/LBJ-D
Gulf War I: GHWB-R
Somalia: Slick Willie-D(Yes, we went in when Bush was still president but only as peace keepers. We didn't fully engage until 1993)
Bosnia: Slick Willie-D

There you have it. 7 major conflicts, 6 of which were with a Democrat in the white house. Now, you might bring up Panama & Grenada, but those were relatively minor. Panama was a walk in the park. So, I ask, who loves war? Grenada was a move to protect American citizens.

Novaheart
01-11-2011, 12:16 PM
The teabag Republican Party is now a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x165239)

CueSi, would you please stop hating gay Black women? Thanks.

As my friend Cruella would say, it's all about perception. If you go to Free Republic, you can assemble this person from parts of others, but I don't think I have ever seen this all in one person. Of course , the accusation isn't that it's in one person, it's that this can be found within the GOP. That might be true, but political parties are coalitions and their platforms are the things that they can either agree upon or those which the majority had the votes to dictate without losing the minority. So , it's really only fair to judge a party by its official positions.

Novaheart
01-11-2011, 12:21 PM
That must mean Dems love the Jewish people...other than the ones in Israel of course.

And then there are the left wing Jews who not only hate Israel, but support Arab terror against Israel:
Amy Goodman
Naomi Kline
Ari Lewis

Are their conservative radio personalities who support the Arabs and the destruction of Israel?