PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Range Target Bouncy (yeah, already)

ralph wiggum
01-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Tesha (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:17 PM
Original message
I just found 2 used gun targets... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x174701)

NH is going nuts.

Money poured into NH to turn the state back to red this year, and it worked.
One of the very first things the knuckle-draggers did was to lift the old ban on guns allowed in the Statehouse.
This has been a point of discussion in the local paper, a very heated discussion.
I have participated, and someone has found my address...

I found these on the ground in front of my house - I am being targeted.

Yeah, someone is targeting some anonymous poster at the DUmp. :rolleyes:

But what do the fellow DUmmies have to say? Predictable:

Whoa_Nelly (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:18 PM
Response to Original message
2. Have you reported this to the police? n/t

NightWatcher (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:19 PM
3. Sounds like a threat to me. Call the FBI

DainBramaged (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:20 PM
4. MUST report this to the Police ASAP. Fucking mouthbreathers...

slackmaster (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:21 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. It would certainly qualify as littering, at least where I live
Maybe failure to recycle as well.

Name removed (0 posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:23 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. Deleted sub-thread
Sub-thread removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

:confused:

onehandle (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:21 PM
5. Who would unrec this? And yes, call the cops. nt

Tesha (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:46 PM
13. I did call the police
- and was given a pat on the head.

Officer Kevin Rautenberg didn't feel it was anything a visit by the police would help.
Damn, first I was just dumbfounded and put them in the trash - then shaky and felt like crying -
now I'm just pissed and I've got the targets in a folder and damn if I couldn't see this really nice print.

Picture of the targets at link. How scary!!!!

Rex (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:48 PM
Response to Reply #13
15. Screw the locals, call the FBI they will want to know.
Don't listen to the disruptors in your thread, they have a clear agenda and it is not to help you.

upi402 (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:52 PM
Response to Reply #13
18. Numbers on them, call FBI, other LE agenies. n/t

I'm sure the FBI will send Mulder & Scully right over, considering a couple of pieces of paper blew into your yard! :rolleyes:

justiceischeap (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:54 PM
19. And there's no way these could have blown in from somewhere?
I'm not calling your genuine concern into question, I'm just thinking like the authorities might (hence the head pat). If you don't think there is a way that these could have blown into your yard, I would call the local police again, explain your situation and ask to speak to the officer's supervisor. If that doesn't work, threaten a call to the media (or actually call the media) and that may light a fire.

hedgehog (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 02:58 PM
Response to Reply #19
20. I agree - be sure this is not an accident before losing any sleep over it.
We're all on edge right now. On the other hand, if there is a specific person who has threatened you in the past, or a previous incident, that info needs to go to the police, also.

Tesha (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 03:09 PM
21. Thanks for the advice folks...

Yes, it's recycling day so who knows? Sometimes a few of my papers get loose - I've never had anyone else's stuff show up here - not once.
Why just 2 things? Why things of different weight? Why would they both be targets when the local discussion is guns?

I called back the police and got the same guy - who confirmed that it really wasn't anything they could do.
I've got the targets and if anything else happens I WILL call someone - and they WILL do something.

I WON'T be intimidated - and I won't shut up.

Apache
01-11-2011, 04:01 PM
The OP is a target.....why?

Paper with holes in it is now a threat? Give it up tesha. Go find a hole and hide, this place, called Earth, is way too dangerous for you :rolleyes:

No bongs...

Rebel Yell
01-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Tesha (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 03:09 PM
21. Thanks for the advice folks...

Yes, it's recycling day so who knows? Sometimes a few of my papers get loose - I've never had anyone else's stuff show up here - not once.
Why just 2 things? Why things of different weight? Why would they both be targets when the local discussion is guns?

I called back the police and got the same guy - who confirmed that it really wasn't anything they could do.
I've got the targets and if anything else happens I WILL call someone - and they WILL do something.

I WON'T be intimidated - and I won't shut up.

Yet your scared shitless right now.

ralph wiggum
01-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Yet your scared shitless right now.

Because of shit that blew into her/his/its yard. :rolleyes:

hoplophobe
01-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Wow...what would she think if she got an advert from Target in her mailbox. :eek:

Rebel Yell
01-11-2011, 04:24 PM
This goes back to what I told my wife last night. We saw on the news where the libs were saying that Palin's map with crosshairs on certain districts were dangerous to the nation. I told her, "You know, actual politcal opinions aside, I couldn't align myself with the left on the fact that when it comes down to it, they're just a bunch of pussies."

Adam Wood
01-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Damn, first I was just dumbfounded and put them in the trash - then shaky and felt like crying -
I WON'T be intimidated - and I won't shut up.Christ, you idiot moonbat! You were intimidated by a couple of pieces of torn paper in your yard. But now that you have them in a folder you're all better and Superman-strong?

Sheesh. This one deserves a negative bong, frankly.

JB
01-11-2011, 06:49 PM
proud patriot (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 06:44 PM

34. Sending Strength
and protective shielding mirrors

Mirror protection sends back what energy is being sent your way. phew. Problem solved.

SarasotaRepub
01-11-2011, 07:27 PM
phew. Problem solved.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nothing like those mirrors!!!:D What a bunch of retards.

I guess if never crossed this idiots mind that if someone really was "targeting" her they would have put those horrible pieces of paper in her mailbox or taped them to her door. :rolleyes: