PDA

View Full Version : PDS - It's whats for breakfast

FDK
01-12-2011, 09:58 AM
For a site that wants Sarah Palin to fade away they sure do give her a lot of attention.

Latest Discussion Threads - Page 1

Political Videos
Top U.S. Chamber Official: The Minimum Wage Is 'Counterproductive' And 'Doesn't Help' (Video)
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:48 AM by Joanne98

General Discussion: Presidency
Sarah Palin and `blood libel'
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:46 AM by ProSense

What classic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder does Sarah Palin have? (Poll)
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:46 AM by zulchzulu

Guns
Was anyone in the AZ shooting crowd armed?
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:45 AM by Still a Democrat

General Discussion
Clyburn: Palin Intellectually Unable To 'Understand What's Going On'
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:42 AM by warrior1

General Discussion
Bomb at Pakistan police station kills 11 (They need to make bombs illegal over there...)
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:40 AM by The Straight Story

General Discussion
Sarah Palin: Attacks on me after Giffords shooting are blood libel
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:39 AM by azurnoir

Sarah Palin's defensive and deflective illogical rant
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:36 AM by ProSense

General Discussion
Today has been set aside to honor the victims & Sarah Palin has apparently decided she's one of them
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:31 AM by kpete

NJCardFan
01-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Here's how these people think. This guy can stand in open court and admit that the reason why he shot those people is because when he took a shit that morning, one of his turds turned into Saul Alinsky and told him to do it, they'd still blame Sarah Palin. I hope every one of those people get the worst case of hemorrhoids any living creature has ever known.

hoplophobe
01-12-2011, 12:27 PM
What classic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder does Sarah Palin have? (Poll)
Discussion started Wed Jan-12-11 09:46 AM by zulchzulu
Finally a topic the DUmmies have a lot of personal knowledge about.

Dan D. Doty
01-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Finally a topic the DUmmies have a lot of personal knowledge about.

NPD is standard for the Moonbatbat in this country :rolleyes:

Novaheart
01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I thought I was up on my anti-semitism, though I confess I don't sit around reading books on the subject. I have never heard the term "blood libel" before. I thought it was an odd choice of words on her part when I heard her say it, but in that charming accent of hers almost anything would sound odd to me. All in all, for a brief moment this morning, I could imagine how someone could listen to Palin speak and not think she was a talking corn muffin, she sounded grown up and serious and intelligent and sincere. And then I read online that "blood libel" has someone's pants in a knot. Earlier today, someone told me that "negro" was offensive. God I'm glad I'm not thin skinned, it's seems like a lot of work.

marv
01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
There are lies, damned lies, and there is.......................blood libel!

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/12/blood-libel-a-brief-history-of-the-phrase-sarah-palin-used-in-h/

(snip)

In a recent video, Sarah Palin used the phrase "blood libel" to discuss the media's reaction to the Gabrielle Giffords shooting: "[E]specially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible."

(snip)
For those less intelligent than Sarah Palin, a "blood libel" is a lie manufactured deliberately to inflame hate. The liberal Democrat Pima County sheriff started it moments after the shooting knowing full well that the national liberal media would propagate it.

Credit to Sarah Palin for re-introducing an ancient term with all of the strength and force of the original. "Blood libel" is now the term for those inflammatory statements from the Left who wish to instill a new political hatred for all things American!