PDA

View Full Version : "Hillary Takes A Dive In Yemen !"

megimoo
01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Have a nice trip, Hillary? Mrs Clinton takes a tumble as she boards plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTm60alj44&feature=player_embedded

As one of the most powerful women on the planet, Hillary Clinton travels thousands of miles on planes to meet world leaders.But the U.S Secretary of State's latest trip was a rather unidignified one - losing her footing as she boarded a plane in Yemen.

She slipped to her knees at the doorway and was only saved from further embarrassment when an aide gave her a helping hand.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346410/Hillary-Clinton-takes-tumble-boards-plane-meeting-Yemeni-President.html

NJCardFan
01-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Maybe that's karma for her bad mouthing Americans in Saudi Arabia by equating Loughner(and in a sideays way, the Tea Parties) to Al Qaeda.

lacarnut
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Thunder thighs needs to go on a diet and exercise program.

AmPat
01-12-2011, 07:43 PM
I hope she's ok. She looked like she was struggling to climb the stairs. I'm guessing the Arabs who saw it are laughing their turbans off at her.

Madisonian
01-12-2011, 08:05 PM
I remember way back when Gerald Ford was President and slipped going onto Air Force One, he was the butt of jokes on late night TV and Saturday Night Live skits.
Will Hillary also be so "honored"?

NJCardFan
01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I hope she's ok. She looked like she was struggling to climb the stairs. I'm guessing the Arabs who saw it are laughing their turbans off at her.

As am I. American hating bitch.

Kay
01-12-2011, 09:14 PM
I bet she came up cussing a blue streak at the aide that helped her up.

megimoo
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
I bet she came up cussing a blue streak at the aide that helped her up.I'll bet her old butt is aching tonight .

swirling_vortex
01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Haha this comment takes the cake:

She was dodging AL-Queda sniper bullets.

patriot45
01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Oh if only the great 0 would take a mild spill as he jauntilly runs down the steps of AF1!

I said mild!:D

Rockntractor
01-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Oh if only the great 0 would take a mild spill as he jauntilly runs down the steps of AF1!

I said mild!:D

Actually there was the busted lip a couple weeks ago.

patriot45
01-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Actually there was the busted lip a couple weeks ago.

That was during B-ball! If I had the chance to play I would take some fouls too!:D

noonwitch
01-13-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm one of those single professional women who relates to Hillary.

I broke my arm when I tripped over a sidewalk, in front of a shelter for kids. These things happen, I understand.

Novaheart
01-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Thunder thighs needs to go on a diet and exercise program.

She's a 63 year old woman who lives on airplanes and spends 18 hours a day putting out the fires for the * in the White House. She does it in heels and pantyhose, eating banquet food and granola bars while misogynistic jerks mock her every step from the comfort of a beer stained barcolounger.

linda22003
01-13-2011, 09:41 AM
If only we could believe the stains were simply beer. :cool:

megimoo
01-13-2011, 10:57 AM
She's a 63 year old woman who lives on airplanes and spends 18 hours a day putting out the fires for the * in the White House. She does it in heels and pantyhose, eating banquet food and granola bars while misogynistic jerks mock her every step from the comfort of a beer stained barcolounger.She has a full kitchen and chef at her disposal on the aircraft.I rather doubt that she dines on Granola bars !As far as banquet food politicians they never really eat that stuff.They move it around on their plates and smile a lot.By the same token they never drink any booze but just sip it in and spit it back into the glass .I don't own a beer cooler and I didn't rejoice when the old dragon fell on her butt!

lacarnut
01-13-2011, 12:18 PM
She's a 63 year old woman who lives on airplanes and spends 18 hours a day putting out the fires for the * in the White House. She does it in heels and pantyhose, eating banquet food and granola bars while misogynistic jerks mock her every step from the comfort of a beer stained barcolounger.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

AmPat
01-13-2011, 12:53 PM

Ha Ha Ha!!!:D

AmPat
01-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

I wonder if Noheart was as upset at the left who could not contain their vile and vitriol at Condi Rice?:confused::rolleyes:

noonwitch
01-13-2011, 04:49 PM

She's Bill's wife, not his mistress. He is not allowed to leave those kinds of stains on her clothes.

megimoo
01-13-2011, 05:22 PM
She's Bill's wife, not his mistress. He is not allowed to leave those kinds of stains on her clothes.I believe numbers was referring to the cooler, not to the old buzzard !

Novaheart
01-13-2011, 05:50 PM
I wonder if Noheart was as upset at the left who could not contain their vile and vitriol at Condi Rice?:confused::rolleyes:

I heard Condoleeza Rice put down by some on the Left for her politics, her career choices, and her choices of affiliation. I never heard anyone (on the Left) refer make negative remarks about her race, her face, or the shape of her body.

AmPat
01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
I heard Condoleeza Rice put down by some on the Left for her politics, her career choices, and her choices of affiliation. I never heard anyone (on the Left) refer make negative remarks about her race, her face, or the shape of her body.

Probably right. Nothing hateful was EVER uttered and the only thing that would count anyway is comments about her "race, her face, or the shape of her body." The Uncle Tom comments were just making sport and having a jolly good time at her expense. No harm, no foul.:rolleyes:

Bleda
01-13-2011, 08:28 PM

Do Russian leftists count? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88&feature=player_embedded

@ 5:30

Space Gravy
01-13-2011, 08:57 PM
She should save the taxpayers some money and just use her broom.

Kay
01-13-2011, 11:04 PM

I guess Condi left office before you got hooked up to internet service huh.
Google Image Condoleeza Rice funny or cartoon and see what you get.
Here's just a small sampling:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oOJMYL8TW6E/SrQV8eaOXUI/AAAAAAAACZQ/De1z6XqJLsU/s400/auntjemima_1.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/dlo/lowres/dlon1l.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2pst5zGRus_FmAwbmPc5rZMzpjF_P M3Qnf0t7d04LqMWfLm-

linda22003
01-14-2011, 08:16 AM
I believe numbers was referring to the cooler, not to the old buzzard !

I was referring to the remark about "misogynistic jerks" and the stains on their "Barcaloungers".

noonwitch
01-14-2011, 08:31 AM

I'm a liberal, and I'd vote for Condi for President. She comes over very well in interviews, and she's very smart.

Yukon
01-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Maybe that's karma for her bad mouthing Americans in Saudi Arabia by equating Loughner(and in a sideays way, the Tea Parties) to Al Qaeda.

Hillary was correct in her comparison. Do you think it's funny that she fell and hurt herself?

Bailey
01-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Hillary was correct in her comparison. Do you think it's funny that she fell and hurt herself?

You are in a rush to prove what a tool you are?

I laughed my ass off...

Yukon
01-14-2011, 10:46 AM
You are in a rush to prove what a tool you are?

I laughed my ass off...

Im sure you did. But I notice that you don\t have the testicles to answer the question. That doesnt surprise me at all.

Bailey
01-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Im sure you did. But I notice that you don\t have the testicles to answer the question. That doesnt surprise me at all.

Is that the best you can come up with? The DLC/progressive brainwashed masses have been using that reason for the last couple years. Try something a little more up-to-date

AmPat
01-14-2011, 11:35 AM

Please explain how Hillary was "correct" in her comparison. This ought to be good.:cool:

Yukon
01-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Ampat,

I won't even attempt to explain it to you. You would never understand.

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 11:39 AM
Ampat,

Coward.

Zathras
01-14-2011, 03:08 PM

Reading comprehension lacking Yuckon? He did answer the question you fucktard.

Do you think it's funny that she fell and hurt herself?

I laughed my ass off...

AmPat
01-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Ampat,

Why not try Mr 63 year old childish liberal? Go ahead, make a fool of me. I'm all tingly like Chrissy Matthews in anticipation of your Rapier like wit.:rolleyes:

Either you can (doubt it), or you cannot defend your assertion.

Apache
01-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Ampat,

I won't even attempt to explain it to you. I would never understand.

Fixxored

You can't explain because she is wrong and you know it. You have yet to provide any answers to any questions posed to you...

You are not giving Canadians a good name. :rolleyes:

Novaheart
01-14-2011, 03:24 PM
I guess Condi left office before you got hooked up to internet service huh.
Google Image Condoleeza Rice funny or cartoon and see what you get.
Here's just a small sampling:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oOJMYL8TW6E/SrQV8eaOXUI/AAAAAAAACZQ/De1z6XqJLsU/s400/auntjemima_1.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/dlo/lowres/dlon1l.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2pst5zGRus_FmAwbmPc5rZMzpjF_P M3Qnf0t7d04LqMWfLm-

The function of race in those depictions appears to be the belief commonly held amongst blacks and many whites that a black Republican is at best an opportunist and at worst an Uncle Tom. Calling someone an Uncle Tom is not the same as calling him an nword. An Uncle Tom is being criticized for taking actions no self respecting (in the opinion of the accuser) black person should take, while the latter is a broad invective referring specifically to race as cause or sign or unacceptability.

Novaheart
01-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Probably right. Nothing hateful was EVER uttered and the only thing that would count anyway is comments about her "race, her face, or the shape of her body." The Uncle Tom comments were just making sport and having a jolly good time at her expense. No harm, no foul.:rolleyes:

Uncle Tom is a specific allegation of conduct, it's not a personal remark about her body or ethnicity which would convey contempt for a larger group of people.

There is a misogynistic vein that runs through this forum.

AmPat
01-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Uncle Tom is a specific allegation of conduct, it's not a personal remark about her body or ethnicity which would convey contempt for a larger group of people.

I have never been called an Uncle Tom and Condi and I are nearly identical twins ideologically. I wonder why?:rolleyes:
I guess you just can't stand the attack on a liberal woman, yet an attack on a conservative woman is somehow quibbled away as insignificant.

Novaheart
01-14-2011, 07:35 PM
I have never been called an Uncle Tom and Condi and I are nearly identical twins ideologically. I wonder why?:rolleyes:
I guess you just can't stand the attack on a liberal woman, yet an attack on a conservative woman is somehow quibbled away as insignificant.

You are personalizing the argument to me. I didn't say that I saw Rice as an Uncle Tom, but unless you are black then I can't imagine why anyone would call you an Uncle Tom. It is indeed an insult specific to race (though I have seen it use otherwise) but that doesn't make it the same as a racist remark. American negroes are assumed to have some commonality of experience which would lead to them finding a common interest, which the vast majority of blacks have decided is not the Republican Party. Michael Jordan's father saying that a black person voting republican is like the chicken voting for Colonel Sanders is simply another way of calling such a person an Uncle Tom. And you know all this, so I'm just wasting my breath because you are being deliberately obtuse.

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 07:41 PM
A liberal can't be racist and especially black liberals.

Kay
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Uncle Tom is a specific allegation of conduct, it's not a personal
remark about her body or ethnicity which would convey contempt
for a larger group of people.

Oh I see. Calling Condi an Aunt Jamima is ok.
So you'd be ok then with my calling Michelle a cotton picker.
After all it's not a remark about her body or ethnicity. :rolleyes:

And to say your kind never made fun of Condi's physical features
is laughable. Jokes about the space between her front teeth were
made all the time.

Consider the media reaction to each of the these two images:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcT8DH_mDAxNbbx5Z3iDEvP2M9VeX1w VPjZWXYjbXGr1DcjIbV2w

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_BwgGKzGd8_Wsk4HIyrROsHBD_E-_mBTlIsDUq8VR62M4cgSCg

AmPat
01-15-2011, 12:07 AM
You are personalizing the argument to me. I didn't say that I saw Rice as an Uncle Tom, but unless you are black then I can't imagine why anyone would call you an Uncle Tom. It is indeed an insult specific to race (though I have seen it use otherwise) but that doesn't make it the same as a racist remark. American negroes are assumed to have some commonality of experience which would lead to them finding a common interest, which the vast majority of blacks have decided is not the Republican Party. Michael Jordan's father saying that a black person voting republican is like the chicken voting for Colonel Sanders is simply another way of calling such a person an Uncle Tom. And you know all this, so I'm just wasting my breath because you are being deliberately obtuse.
You just can't help stepping in it can you? These are your words. Since YOU said it was a "specific allegation of conduct, it's not a personal remark about her body or ethnicity." I simply applied those rules that you made to me. They fit, yet I have never been called an Uncle Tom. Now that you concede it is indeed a racial slur, why not quit while you still have a fraction of dignity left?
Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

Can I get a witness?