PDA

View Full Version : Zombie in the thick of it during the DNC riot

jinxmchue
08-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Zombie's going to win this year's Weblog Awards in a big way with this, I think. Had me on the edge of my seat.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31048_Zombie-_Recreate_68_Finally_Lives_Up_to_Its_Name-_Riot_in_Denver

Zombie's got a knack for taking great pics and describing the events around them well.

Gingersnap
08-26-2008, 02:49 PM
He also takes way better pics than Salisar. :p

We had left by the time all this happened. We are hoping for more action Wednesday night.

newshutr
08-26-2008, 07:37 PM
The Denver police aren't going to trust any independent media that are gathered next to the anarchists/rioters or for that matter, any of the MSM media.

Zombietime is very lucky to have not got a crack across the knees with a club.

I know it's great to see that and his reports are remarkable but he's putting himself in way to much harm to report on losers.

Bubba Dawg
08-26-2008, 07:42 PM
He also takes way better pics than Salisar. :p

We had left by the time all this happened. We are hoping for more action Wednesday night.

When I think of you and Salisar in Denver I think of Raoul Duke and his Samoan attorney. Nice. :D

jinxmchue
08-26-2008, 11:49 PM
The Denver police aren't going to trust any independent media that are gathered next to the anarchists/rioters or for that matter, any of the MSM media.

Zombietime is very lucky to have not got a crack across the knees with a club.

I know it's great to see that and his reports are remarkable but he's putting himself in way to much harm to report on losers.

Taking one for the team, I say.

Gingersnap
08-27-2008, 11:28 AM
When I think of you and Salisar in Denver I think of Raoul Duke and his Samoan attorney. Nice. :D

I'm pretty sure this is insulting but I'm not sure why. :p

noonwitch
08-27-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure this is insulting but I'm not sure why. :p

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas-Hunter S. Thompson's character name was Duke and he travelled with his attorney, while they both took insane amounts of hallucinogenic drugs. He described his attorney as a samoan, even though his name was Oscar Z. Acosta.