PDA

View Full Version : Poor, Poor Sarah

SarasotaRepub
01-12-2011, 07:48 PM
If it's "All about me..." it's gotta be the Pittster!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x184996) :p

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-12-11 04:08 PM
Original message Poor, Poor Sarah

Poor, Poor Sarah
By William Rivers Pitt
t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed

Wednesday 12 January 2011

So let me get this straight.

Twenty people were gunned down at a supermarket in Arizona on Saturday. Six were killed, including a nine-year-old girl. Fourteen others were wounded, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was the main target of the attack, and who was shot through the head. She is currently lying in a hospital bed with half of her skull removed because brain swelling from her bullet wound could kill her.

Twenty people shot.

Six killed.

Fourteen wounded.

And guess what?

It appears Sarah Palin is the principal victim of the shooting.

No, really.

Don't believe me? Watch the video she posted to her Facebook page. There she sits, in front of a fireplace and beside an American flag like some cruel joke on Franklin Delano Roosevelt, wreathing herself in pity because people are coming to the conclusion that politicians like her - the ones who have spent the last two years talking about guns and civil war and reloading and such - should bear some of the blame for what happened in Arizona.

How on Earth could anyone come to such an irresponsible and reprehensible conclusion?

As usual, Pitt writes an overly long screed that is predictable and snooze worthy as always. I wouldn't waste my time bringing it all over. I wonder what % of his income comes from writing vs the Bouncer job???? :confused::D

FDK
01-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Excuse me but wasn't it the lefties and the media who drew Palin into this whole situation in the first place? Wanting to blame the killings on her somehow? Hmmmm, yes, yes it was. A gunmen goes crazy and their immediate reaction was to imply that somehow Sarah Palin was to blame.

AmPat
01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Sarah responds to the attacks on her and it is cause for the ArmPitt to attack her defense. Nice. I suppose the initial attacks blaming Sarah are approved by ArmPitt? Subsequent defense for the unfair, UNSOLICITED attacks on her are not permitted. ArmPitt is a FOOL.

As for the fireplace comment:
Doesn't ArmPitt realize that due to Global Warming, Alaska is cold in the winter? :rolleyes: