PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Student's True Opinion

megimoo
01-12-2011, 09:02 PM
.. You will be chilled by the student's final answer. This is David Horowitz speaking at USC in San Diego . A student member of the MSA (Muslim Students Assoc) asks him a question. Listen to her response when he asks HER a question. And she has the "privilege" of attending school in our "free" country! God help us, because this is what our grandchildren's great-great-great, etc. etc. grandchildren will be facing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE&feature=player_embedded.

http://www.collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=8982

Kay
01-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Now that was a good find.

PoliCon
01-12-2011, 11:54 PM
This has been posted before - but it is a very enlightening video.

Rockntractor
01-13-2011, 12:18 AM
This has been posted before - but it is a very enlightening video.
Quinn and Rose played the audio a lot too.

Articulate_Ape
01-13-2011, 09:49 AM
If you haven't watched The Third Jihad (http://www.thethirdjihad.com/) yet, you should.

Zafod
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
can someone post a transcript? I cant get youtube or other video at work....

Novaheart
01-13-2011, 12:00 PM
can someone post a transcript? I cant get youtube or other video at work....

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/05/11/for-it-msa-student-confesses-she-wants-a-second-holocaust/

“For It”: MSA Student Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust
Posted By David Swindle On May 11, 2010 @ 2:54 pm In Academic Infidels,Anti-Semitism,Feature | 457 Comments

Last night NewsReal Blog’s Editor-in-Chief David Horowitz gave a talk at UC San Diego to counter the Muslim Students Association‘s Israeli Apartheid Week. (Horowitz made a point to properly describe the event as “Hitler Youth” week.) He was literally giving his speech at the same time as notorious anti-Semite Norman Finkelstein.

During the Question and Answer period Horowitz had a chilling exchange with a member of the MSA in which he prodded her to reveal the depraved depths of her Jew-hatred. What’s shocking is not so much that she holds such views, but rather that she was willing to admit it:

MSA member: Good evening, I just wanted to say thank you for coming to campus tonight and presenting your point of view, its always important to have to sets of, ah, views going on at the same time. Um, very useful. My name is Jumanah Imad Albahri and I’m a student here at UCSD. Ah I was reading your literature, I found that much more interesting than your talk, and I found some interesting things about the MSA, which is an organization that is very active on campus and is hosting our annual “Hitler Youth” week, you should come out to those events. Um, if you could clarify the connection between the MSA and Jihad terrorist networks, because last time I checked, we had to do our own fundraising, and we never get help from anyone. So if you could clarify the connection between UCSD’s MSA or if you don’t have such information, if you could connect other MSA’s on UC’s, because the connection wasn’t to clear in the pamphlet, just if you could clarify.

Horowitz: Okay. Will you condemn Hamas, here and now?

MSA member: I’m sorry, what?

Horowitz: Will you condemn Hamas?

MSA member: Would I condemn Hamas?

Horowitz: As a terrorist organization. Genocidal organization.

MSA member: Are you asking me to put myself on a cross?

Horowitz: So you won’t. I have actually had this experience many times. You didn’t actually read the pamphlet, because the pamphlet is chapter and verse. The main connection is that the MSA is part of the Muslim Brotherhood Network as revealed…

MSA member: I don’t think you understood what I meant by that. I meant if I say something, I am sure that I will be arrested, for reasons of homeland security. So if you could please just answer my question.

Horowitz: If you condemn Hamas, Homeland Security will arrest you?

MSA member: If I support Hamas, because your question forces me to condemn Hamas. If I support Hamas, I look really bad.

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.

Horowitz: Thank you for coming and showing everybody what’s here.

The Night Owl
01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Dreadful but not so different from right wingers calling for the Middle East to be nuked.

Zafod
01-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Dreadful but not so different from right wingers calling for the Middle East to be nuked.

good lord what dragged the night bowel out of his fester pit?

PoliCon
01-13-2011, 01:07 PM

so reacting to a war of aggression is no different than waging a war of aggression in your mind? Good to know.

AmPat
01-13-2011, 01:51 PM
so reacting to a war of aggression is no different than waging a war of aggression in your mind? Good to know.

Nope! Same thing to him and others like him. We should all be DHimmified peacebly. You will report to the stadium for further education. The return volley in defense is much worse or at least equivalent to the initial aggression. Now get back in line.:mad::rolleyes:

The Night Owl
01-14-2011, 09:26 AM

No. The two are not the same. Does it not occur to you that Palestinians, rightly or wrongly, view their actions as a reaction to a war of aggression?

Odysseus
01-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Would you kindly cite a prominent conservative who holds that view? The only person that I'm aware of who has publicly stated that he wants to nuke a Middle Eastern country is the President of Iran, and his proposed target is Israel.

No. The two are not the same. Does it not occur to you that Palestinians, rightly or wrongly, view their actions as a reaction to a war of aggression?

No, they are engaged in a war of aggression. The Palestinians are the descendants of the Arabs who fled the region in 1948 in order to give the invading Arab armies a free hand to wreak havoc. Those same nations refused to assimilate them or give them citizenship, even Jordan, which was formed out of part of the Palestine Mandate. Since then, the Palestinians have rejected every overture, compromise, concession or act of peace, insisting on the destruction of Israel and the mass murder of all Jews in Israel and the rest of the world. This is explicitly stated in the Hamas charter. The Israelis have offered them their own state, paid for their social services and done everything short of walk into ovens in order to mollify the Palestinians, and nothing has worked. They don't want peace, they want death, and only an idiot would not recognize that.

The Night Owl
01-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Would you kindly cite a prominent conservative who holds that view?

Why do you want an example of a prominent conservative? The Muslim woman in the video is not a prominent Muslim, is she? My only point is that there are conservatives who are as radicalized as the woman in the video. Some of them may even be members of this forum.

Jfor
01-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Why do you want an example of a prominent conservative? The Muslim woman in the video is not a prominent Muslim, is she? My only point is that there are conservatives who are as radicalized as the woman in the video. Some of them may even be members of this forum.

The muslim woman is part of muslim organization that is part of the muslim brotherhood. Seems her views are in line with that of muslim brotherhood. Now, care to respond to the rest of the Majors post?

AmPat
01-14-2011, 03:38 PM

Weak! Fail! You don't even believe this crap yourself. Why are you trying so hard? Do you expect all of us to suddenly suspend what we see with our own eyes? Did you actually believe that we are going to drink the Kool aid?

Are you suggesting that because you can find the minimal element in ANY group that it equivicates all groups? Unbelievable.

There is ALWAYS a bottom ten percent in any group. The group you are lamely attempting to excuse is not a bottom ten percent. It is in fact a majority. They either openly support or quietly tolerate the actions of their extremists. What you tolerate, you encourage.

The Night Owl
01-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Weak! Fail! You don't even believe this crap yourself. Why are you trying so hard? Do you expect all of us to suddenly suspend what we see with our own eyes? Did you actually believe that we are going to drink the Kool aid?

Are you suggesting that because you can find the minimal element in ANY group that it equivicates all groups? Unbelievable.

There is ALWAYS a bottom ten percent in any group. The group you are lamely attempting to excuse is not a bottom ten percent. It is in fact a majority. They either openly support or quietly tolerate the actions of their extremists. What you tolerate, you encourage.

So, what percentage of Free Republic would like to see Iran wiped off the map? I would guess the percentage is higher than 10%.

Sonnabend
01-14-2011, 05:27 PM
No. The two are not the same. Does it not occur to you that Palestinians (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/p/palestinians/index.html), rightly or wrongly, view their actions as a reaction to a war of aggression?

Can't see as how as there is no such place as Palestine. You mean those troublemaking Arabs no one wants?

No, I dont want to see Iran wiped off the map..but the way they are going, thats how this is going to end. Can't say as I will be sorry. One less Muslim third world shithole.

Sonnabend
01-14-2011, 05:28 PM
So, what percentage of Free Republic would like to see Iran wiped off the map? I would guess the percentage is higher than 10%.

Go to FR and ask them. This isnt FR.

You didnt notice?

AmPat
01-14-2011, 05:29 PM

That's like asking what percentage of DU is made up of liberal morons or what percentage of attendees in a Christian church are Christian? A much more HONEST question would be; what percentage of Free Republic is represented as a percentage of Conservatives. Try harder.:rolleyes:

Odysseus
01-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Because you never met an evil on the left without trying to find an equivalent on the right. But, even if there weren't a difference between people claiming that we should nuke hostile states and people demanding the murder of every Jew in the world, the fact is that she wasn't simply expressing a desire for a second Holocaust, she was endorsing the statement made by the leader of Hamas, which is the governing authority in Gaza. In other words, it is an opinion held by an extremely prominent Muslim, and not the only one. Islamic antisemitism is widespread, virulent and not confined to marginal players. For example, while speaking to students at a conference entitled “The World Without Zionism” on October 26, 2005, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel “a disgraceful blot” and quoted Ayatollah Khomeini, the former Supreme Leader of Iran, saying “As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map.” Again, a head of an Islamic state endorsing genocide.

I don't expect this to sink in, but at least try to make sense when you make these absurd points.

Jfor
01-14-2011, 08:42 PM

Is Free Republic the same thing as Muslim Brotherhood? Are the Free Republic student unions on campuses like there are Muslim Student Associations? Don't think so. Try again.

swirling_vortex
01-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Wow, that's just nuts. I think the more telling thing was her response to the first question. She just couldn't bring herself to condemn Hamas.

Novaheart
01-15-2011, 12:20 AM

I have a real problem with the idea that everything is a matter of opinion. It's most commonly heard from criminals.

The Palestinian identity exists purely for the destruction of Israel. Otherwise, they would be Jordanians. And yes, if there was simply a switch that I could throw then they would all be gone. Now when I say "all" I want to be very clear: I mean all persons I consider hostile to the United States. You'd be surprised how well this planet will do with 2 billion fewer people.

m00
01-15-2011, 12:43 AM

Yeah but I don't think the Freepers hate Iran because it's filled with Persians. I think they hate Iran because they see that country as the enemy of our country. But not the Persian people as the enemy of God.

The Night Owl
01-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Because you never met an evil on the left without trying to find an equivalent on the right. But, even if there weren't a difference between people claiming that we should nuke hostile states and people demanding the murder of every Jew in the world, the fact is that she wasn't simply expressing a desire for a second Holocaust, she was endorsing the statement made by the leader of Hamas, which is the governing authority in Gaza. In other words, it is an opinion held by an extremely prominent Muslim, and not the only one. Islamic antisemitism is widespread, virulent and not confined to marginal players. For example, while speaking to students at a conference entitled “The World Without Zionism” on October 26, 2005, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel “a disgraceful blot” and quoted Ayatollah Khomeini, the former Supreme Leader of Iran, saying “As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map.” Again, a head of an Islamic state endorsing genocide.

I don't expect this to sink in, but at least try to make sense when you make these absurd points.

I don't deny that there are prominent Muslims who want to exterminate Jews. Why would I do that? My only point is that the woman in the video has a counterpart on the radical right-- a counterpart which hates her not because they think she is an extremist but because they think she is on the wrong side.

The Night Owl
01-15-2011, 02:50 PM
I have a real problem with the idea that everything is a matter of opinion. It's most commonly heard from criminals.

The Palestinian identity exists purely for the destruction of Israel. Otherwise, they would be Jordanians. And yes, if there was simply a switch that I could throw then they would all be gone. Now when I say "all" I want to be very clear: I mean all persons I consider hostile to the United States. You'd be surprised how well this planet will do with 2 billion fewer people.

Well, after you're done exterminating the Palestinians for their extremism, I suppose you'll want to get started on the Jews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_LxpCY2G8&

How To Kill Goyim And Influence People: Leading Israeli Rabbis Defend Manual for For Killing Non-Jews

As soon as it was published late last year,Torat Ha’Melech sparked a national uproar. The controversy began when an Israeli tabloid panned the book’s contents as “230 pages on the laws concerning the killing of non-Jews, a kind of guidebook for anyone who ponders the question of if and when it is permissible to take the life of a non-Jew.” According to the book’s author, Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira, “Non-Jews are “uncompassionate by nature” and should be killed in order to “curb their evil inclinations.” “If we kill a gentile who has has violated one of the seven commandments… there is nothing wrong with the murder,” Shapira insisted. Citing Jewish law as his source (or at least a very selective interpretation of it) he declared: “There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”

In January, Shapira was briefly detained by the Israeli police, while two leading rabbis who endorsed the book, Dov Lior and Yaakov Yosef, were summoned to interrogations by the Shabak. However, the rabbis refused to appear at the interrogations, essentially thumbing their noses at the state and its laws. And the government did nothing. The episode raised grave questions about the willingness of the Israeli government to confront the ferociously racist swathe of the country’s rabbinate. “Something like this has never happened before, even though it seems as if everything possible has already happened,” Israeli commentator Yossi Sarid remarked with astonishment. “Two rabbis [were] summoned to a police investigation, and announc[ed] that they will not go. Even settlers are kind enough to turn up.”

In response to the rabbis’ public rebuke of the state’s legal system, the Israeli Attorney General and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu kept silent. Indeed, since the publication of Torat Ha’Melech, Netanyahu has strenuously avoided criticizing its contents or the author’s leading supporters. Like so many prime ministers before him, he has been cowed into submission by Israel’s religious nationalist community. But Netanyahu appears to be particularly impotent. His weakness stems from the fact that the religious nationalist right figures prominently in his governing coalition and comprises a substantial portion of his political base. For Netanyahu, a confrontation with the rabid rabbis could amount to political suicide, or could force him into an alliance with centrist forces who do not share his commitment to the settlement enterprise in the West Bank.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/08/how-to-kill-goyim-and-influence-people-leading-israeli-rabbis-defend-manual-for-for-killing-non-jews

What? Did you think the problem over there is tidy and all on one side?

AmPat
01-15-2011, 03:31 PM
What? Did you think the problem over there is equivalent on both sides? I point to a culture of muslim approved and/or tolerated murders and indiscriminate attacks on citizens and you pull up an isolated extremist on the other side, thereby canceling the atrocity as somehow equal?:rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Well, after you're done exterminating the Palestinians for their extremism, I suppose you'll want to get started on the Jews...

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/08/how-to-kill-goyim-and-influence-people-leading-israeli-rabbis-defend-manual-for-for-killing-non-jews

Wow. So your answer is: so and so does it too. :rolleyes: How very 4th grade of you.

Odysseus
01-16-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't deny that there are prominent Muslims who want to exterminate Jews. Why would I do that? My only point is that the woman in the video has a counterpart on the radical right-- a counterpart which hates her not because they think she is an extremist but because they think she is on the wrong side.
Your point is that if there is something bad on the left, then the right must be guilty of it as well, so let's ignore the bad stuff from the left. This is how moral equivalence works. You ignore the fact that almost the entirety of Islam is virulently anti-Semitic, that large majorities, including most heads of state, cannot live with a minute Jewish presence anywhere in the world, in order to score a cheap political point and blur the distinction between good and evil, so that evil can continue unchecked.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Im amazed that so many of you are so filled with hate. Why dont you join the Army, go to Iraq or Afghanistan and vent your hatred on the supposed enemy?

Your hatred is being fueled by God knows who but remember that it must be vented and with so much hate openly displayed I fear there will be more tragedies.

Rockntractor
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Im amazed that so many of you are so filled with hate. Why dont you join the Army, go to Iraq or Afghanistan and vent your hatred on the supposed enemy?

Your hatred is being fueled by God knows who but remember that it must be vented and with so much hate openly displayed I fear there will be more tragedies.

This is why you are here, we vent all our hate on you and then ban you and you are stuck with all this hate and nowhere to go with it!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/6227410_4de5956f6b3625f4644856e0c7108002.jpg

Wei Wu Wei
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM

i think you're mixing the two up

Constitutionally Speaking
01-17-2011, 05:01 PM

If what you say is true, and I'm sure you can find SOMEONE that fits the bill, I don't believe that there is a significant portion on the right that does. I DO believe that there is a significant portion of the Muslims that are extremists that are her ideological match.

AmPat
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM

Most of us are in the army moron and it isn't hate. Disgust, distain, those are more accurate. Much like the dog lover who avoids the mangy dog. Still love him and don't wish to harm him but don't wish to encourage him, he may rub up against us. :cool:

You sir, are the mangy dog.
Would you mind clarifying what "supposed enemy" means? I'd like to hand you your @$$ on this topic too.

Odysseus
01-17-2011, 09:42 PM

Been there, done that. Many of us are military. I'm a US Army major, and we currently have DJones, a mod, who is deployed.

As for being filled with hate, we don't hold a candle to the hate that our enemies hold for us.

PoliCon
01-17-2011, 11:06 PM
i think you're mixing the two up

how do you figure?