PDA

View Full Version : "Now It Starts:Tucson Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threats This Week."

megimoo
01-12-2011, 09:23 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED… Tucson Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threats This Week

After blaming the tea party for the mass slaughter on Saturday one tea party leader is receiving death threats. The sheriff’s office told Tucson tea party leader Trent Humphries to stay home. The Tuscon Tea Party leader started receiving death threats since the shootings at the Safeway on Saturday.

Talking Points Memo reported, via Free Republic: Trent Humphries, the leader of the largest tea party group in this mourning southern Arizona city, has nothing but praise for the way President Obama has led the nation through the aftermath of Saturday’s mass shooting at a constituent event for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords...

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/01/nice-work-dupnik-tuscon-tea-party-leader-receives-death-threats-this-week/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Dan D. Doty
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
And when someone gets hurt , or killed the Moonbats are doing to say it was " payback" :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
And when someone gets hurt , or killed the Moonbats are doing to say it was " payback" :rolleyes:

but but but they're peaceful. We're the violent ones. :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
01-12-2011, 10:02 PM
I've heard Sara Palin has had a lot of death threats.

Things like this brings the nutcases out of the woodwork.

Rockntractor
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
I've heard Sara Palin has had a lot of death threats.

Things like this brings the nutcases out of the woodwork.

No good will come of this.

NJCardFan
01-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I hope they do make an attempt. Hopefully no one gets hurt but it would be quite satisfying to see an attempt made only to throw this back in their faces that this act on Saturday was by a crazed lunatic but any attempt on Palin or this guy will be a calculated act of attempted murder.

Bubba Dawg
01-12-2011, 11:24 PM
I hope they do make an attempt. Hopefully no one gets hurt but it would be quite satisfying to see an attempt made only to throw this back in their faces that this act on Saturday was by a crazed lunatic but any attempt on Palin or this guy will be a calculated act of attempted murder.

I'd hate to see any attempt on Sarah or anyone. I wouldn't put it past a DUmmy or someone of that ilk to attempt it, but the tone in the country now is so volatile it could get out of hand.