PDA

View Full Version : Here's how DU practices civility

Carol
01-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Here's how DU endorses civility -

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x191489

For those who don't want to go there, it's a thread about how "Palin is done". You know, like they have been saying for the past 2 years.

Ian David Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-13-11 08:39 AM
Response to Original message
22. Palin hasn't given-up. This morning, she announced her "Work Will Make You Free" jobs initiative. Updated at 8:41 AM

Edited on Thu Jan-13-11 08:40 AM by Ian David

(The picture is of Auschwitz "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate)

She said she has a "Final Solution" to the "Ninety-Niner Question."

And NO ONE has said anything about this comment.

This kind of rhetoric makes me sick...and I know it makes many people sick.....where as what Palin has said, and what other conservatives have said is NOTHING CLOSE to what the left says and has been saying the past few days.

Liberals PEOPLE (VOTERS) WILL REMEMBER THIS.

Calypso Jones
01-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't trust this left side of the aisle call for civility. What they mean whether they know it or not is that they want others with opposing views to shut up...either join the left or shut your mouth. THAT is the only option.

Novaheart
01-13-2011, 09:31 AM
I can't stand Palin, but I hope the whole PIAKT over "blood libel" blows up in the face of those who have their panties in a knot over it.

Adam Wood
01-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I don't trust this left side of the aisle call for civility. What they mean whether they know it or not is that they want others with opposing views to shut up...either join the left or shut your mouth. THAT is the only option.Carries about as much weight as Democrats' calls for "bi-partisanship."