PDA

View Full Version : " Mexican Gunmen Fire Across The Border at U.S. Highway Workers "

megimoo
01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
FORT QUITMAN, Texas -- At least one Mexican gunman fired a high-powered rifle across the border at four U.S. road workers Thursday in an isolated ghost town east of Fort Hancock, Hudspeth County sheriff's officials said.

The bullets did not injure the four men.

Mike Doyle, chief deputy of the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Office, said a rancher spotted a white pickup fleeing the area on the Mexican side at 10:30 a.m. -- the time the shots were fired.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_17087113

NJCardFan
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM
And to think shitheads like Yukon wants to take guns away from us. :rolleyes:

AmPat
01-14-2011, 01:17 PM
And to think shitheads like Yukon wants to take guns away from us. :rolleyes:

This stuff is obviously made up. It never happened and is only a lie to drum up hatred for Mexicans. I suggest we line up all the liberal DUmmies along the border as human shields to prove it.

megimoo
01-14-2011, 01:19 PM
This stuff is obviously made up. It never happened and is only a lie to drum up hatred for Mexicans. I suggest we line up all the liberal DUmmies along the border as human shields to prove it.
Can we paint big red bulls eyes on their butts ?

Novaheart
01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Hopefully, our border patrol see such things as diversions and catches the people using the diversion to run a mule train across the border elsewhere.

Are there ANY American politicians (serious ones, not fringy) who are making concrete promises to clamp down on the border and fight back? Or are they all making nebulous statements about "secure borders" and "legal immigration"?

AmPat
01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Can we paint big red bulls eyes on their butts ?

Sure. They would be safe since all this is a non-issue anyway. Now stop hatin!:mad:

megimoo
01-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Sure. They would be safe since all this is a non-issue anyway. Now stop hatin!:mad:I don't hate the Mexicans !

Kay
01-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Are there ANY American politicians (serious ones, not fringy) who are making concrete promises to clamp down on the border and fight back?

Jan Brewer to name one.
And you saw how that turned out.

fettpett
01-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Hopefully, our border patrol see such things as diversions and catches the people using the diversion to run a mule train across the border elsewhere.

Are there ANY American politicians (serious ones, not fringy) who are making concrete promises to clamp down on the border and fight back? Or are they all making nebulous statements about "secure borders" and "legal immigration"?

Who do you consider "fringy"

Novaheart
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Who do you consider "fringy"

Don't actually have a poster boy in mind for "fringy". Perhaps I should have said "well respected" instead of "not fringy."