PDA

View Full Version : " Jewish Funds for Justice Calls for Fox News to Drop Glenn Beck !"

megimoo
01-14-2011, 07:04 AM
Ten thousand sign petition for rightwing talkshow host to be removed amid accusations that he has whipped up hatred in the wake of the Arizona shooting

The organisers, Jewish Funds for Justice (JFSJ), a charity that campaigns for social change, delivered a petition with 10,000 signatures.

"Check Their Funding And Find Soros Backing !"

http://www.jewishjustice.org/

snip
Simon Greer, JFSJ's president, said that following last Saturday's Tucson shootings, in which a Congresswoman was shot and six people died, it was time for action. "We are not accusing Glenn Beck or Roger Ailes or Rupert Murdoch of pulling the trigger in Tucson, only one man did that. But we are accusing them of playing to the worst in all of us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DS1va8NC8Vw

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jan/13/glenn-beck-petition-fox

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 08:36 AM
This is a tough one, should they listen to ten thousand Soros funded activists or his several million listeners.
What will they decide?

Yukon
01-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Glenn Beck is dangerous in that he is quite mad and most of his listeners/viewers are too stupid top realize this. Beck is a drunk and a drug addict and you listen to him?

Bailey
01-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Glenn Beck is dangerous in that he is quite mad and most of his listeners/viewers are too stupid top realize this. Beck is a drunk and a drug addict and you listen to him?

Is that the best you can come up with? The DLC/progressive brainwashed masses have been using that reason for years. Try something a little more up-to-date

megimoo
01-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Is that the best you can come up with? The DLC/progressive brainwashed masses have been using that reason for years. Try something a little more up-to-dateHe/She/it has been a little out of touch since crossing over into Canada from the peoples republic of Seattle..

NJCardFan
01-14-2011, 10:57 AM

You're just mad because he cost your hero Van Jones a job.

Apache
01-14-2011, 11:09 AM

Mind backing any of that up?

What? You mean you can't?

Then why would you state opinion as fact?

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 11:13 AM

Whitewolf has a wife!

megimoo
01-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Whitewolf has a wife!Could be his Squaw ?

Yukon
01-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Once a drunk always a drunk, once a druggie always a druggie. i dont listen to them for most are hallucinating.

www.nndb.com/people/809/000049662

Apache
01-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Glenn Beck is dangerous in that he is quite mad and most of his listeners/viewers are too stupid top realize this.
i dont listen to them for most are hallucinating.

So he's mad, 'quite', to use your words, but you don't listen to him. So then, how do you know his views are wrong when you won't pay attention?

Zathras
01-14-2011, 03:02 PM

Proof? You seem to prove the fact the once an idiot, always an idiot. You were an idiot over at PW and you're an idiot here.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Proof? You seem to prove the fact the once an idiot, always an idiot. You were an idiot over at PW and you're an idiot here.

I will continue to educate you Zathrat dont you worry my son.

NJCardFan
01-15-2011, 11:23 AM

Kindly list anything Beck has said that is wrong and back that up with evidence please. I'll wait. Oh, and list all of the drugs and brands of alcohol Beck currently consumes as well.

Novaheart
01-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Kindly list anything Beck has said that is wrong and back that up with evidence please. I'll wait. Oh, and list all of the drugs and brands of alcohol Beck currently consumes as well.

While I disagree with him on some things, and I certainly find him to be less than honest from time to time, I think that Rush Limbaugh is probably one of the most intelligent people on the air. Limbaugh, Medved, and Savage pretty much dwarf the others, either because the others aren't nearly as intelligent or because their ideology cripples their intelligence.

So, if Limbaugh is a 10 (1-10 scale, 10 is best) on the intelligence scale, where would you put Beck?

Zathras
01-15-2011, 02:51 PM
I will continue to educate you Zathrat dont you worry my son.

The only "education" you provide Pukeon is showing what a libtard looks like and how to spot them. Other than that you're a waste of skin that should be eradicated.

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 02:22 AM
While I disagree with him on some things, and I certainly find him to be less than honest from time to time, I think that Rush Limbaugh is probably one of the most intelligent people on the air. Limbaugh, Medved, and Savage pretty much dwarf the others, either because the others aren't nearly as intelligent or because their ideology cripples their intelligence.

So, if Limbaugh is a 10 (1-10 scale, 10 is best) on the intelligence scale, where would you put Beck?

And I reiterate the question:

Yukon
01-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Beck is mad, completely mad. The booze and drugs destroyed his brain.

marv
01-16-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.jewishjustice.org/

snip
Simon Greer, JFSJ's president, said that following last Saturday's Tucson shootings, in which a Congresswoman was shot and six people died, it was time for action. "We are not accusing Glenn Beck or Roger Ailes or Rupert Murdoch of pulling the trigger in Tucson, only one man did that. But we are accusing them of playing to the worst in all of us."
Some people have short memories, and forgot how Soros sold out Jewish friends, neighbors, teachers and even relatives to the Nazis during WW2.

Glenn Beck is dangerous in that he is quite mad and most of his listeners/viewers are too stupid top realize this. Beck is a drunk and a drug addict and you listen to him?...and...
Once a drunk always a drunk, once a druggie always a druggie. i dont listen to them for most are hallucinating.

www.nndb.com/people/809/000049662...and...
Beck is mad, completely mad. The booze and drugs destroyed his brain.

president hussein is a drunken coke-head - by his own admission in his autobiography. Ah, so much material, and so little space...........

AmPat
01-16-2011, 10:43 AM

www.nndb.com/people/809/000049662

Once a liberal, always an idiot.:rolleyes:

See, that's easy?:cool:

Zathras
01-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Pukeon is mad, completely mad. The booze and drugs destroyed his brain.

Why are you speaking in the thrid person? Guess it's all the booze and drugs that did it.