PDA

View Full Version : Yukon Is Here

Yukon
01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
YO bros. I am the YUKON man and I am proud to say that socially I am Liberal and fiscally somewhat centrist. That being said I am honoured to be here at CU and look forward to some stimulating debate.

Always, always, always remember that I am the YUKON man, and I AM CANADIAN !!!

Gingersnap
01-14-2011, 10:44 AM
We're super happy for you Canada Guy.

Try to get to know the membership a little bit before you insult them, okay? Or at least use an emoticon if you are being humorous? Respect the Lounge. ;)

Zafod
01-14-2011, 10:55 AM
YO bros. I am the YUKON man and I am proud to say that socially I am Liberal and fiscally somewhat centrist. That being said I am honoured to be here at CU and look forward to some stimulating debate.

canada huh? good to here from somone who lives in the 51st state of america.....

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 10:58 AM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn74/1x35/canada.jpg

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi honey!

Yukon
01-14-2011, 11:29 AM
canada huh? good to here from somone who lives in the 51st state of america.....

Honourary 51st and have another Molson's Canadian

Zafod
01-14-2011, 11:31 AM
have another Molson's Canadian

no thank you, I dont drink bottled piss.

Yukon
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
no thank you, I dont drink bottled piss.

Zafod,

There's no need to use foul and abusive terminologies. I dont use them and I expect to be addressed likewise. Try using some manners.

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Zafod,

There's no need to use foul and abusive terminologies. I dont use them and I expect to be addressed likewise. Try using some manners.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck. See, we're all still here, eh.;):D

Yukon
01-14-2011, 11:41 AM
( Trailer trash )

Rockntractor
01-14-2011, 11:43 AM
( Trailer trash )

No, that's me.:confused:

Zafod
01-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Zafod,

grow a set, I mean come on man. Your 63 years old. I know its been a while since your package worked but give me a break!

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 11:52 AM
( Trailer trash )

Damn proud of it. Actually, I haven't live in a trailer in about 10 years. Granted, that trailer sits on about 20 acres of land that is owned by the trailer trash. How much land do you own, eh?

Jfor
01-14-2011, 12:52 PM

You seem.... familiar.

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 12:54 PM
How much land do you own, eh?

Still waiting, tenant.:rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
01-14-2011, 12:56 PM
You seem.... familiar.

LOL!!! That's cause he is. For those that don't remember, Yukon has been on CU before, and obviously banned before. :D

He was also on Liberal Underground LU for a while, I think he got banned there too or he actaully was a LiberalGuy Sock, it was years ago and I don't remember.

I let him back on for grins and giggles, have fun!!! :D

Jfor
01-14-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL!!! That's cause he is. For those that don't remember, Yukon has been on CU before, and obviously banned before. :D

He was also on Liberal Underground LU for a while, I think he got banned there too or he actaully was a LiberalGuy Sock, it was years ago and I don't remember.

I let him back on for grins and giggles, have fun!!! :D

Awesome :)

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 01:14 PM
His age, combined with the Canadian health care system, means we'll only have to put up with him for a year or two.

Rebel Yell
01-14-2011, 04:25 PM
How much land do you own, eh?

Still waiting, renter.

Molon Labe
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
His age, combined with the Canadian health care system, means we'll only have to put up with him for a year or two.

lol. That's a rep.

Tecate
01-14-2011, 04:41 PM
You seem.... familiar.
I think I remember him from the early days of CU. IIRC, he had a picture of the Pope as his avatar. lol

How in the hell do I remember such details?

BadCat
01-14-2011, 05:24 PM
FOAD, libtard.

Yukon
01-14-2011, 06:29 PM
I think I remember him from the early days of CU. IIRC, he had a picture of the Pope as his avatar. lol

How in the hell do I remember such details?

The Pope was my avatar but I have converted to Protestantism due to the sexual abuse convictions of Priests and the Pope's Nazi past.

BadCat
01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
The Pope was my avatar but I have converted to Protestantism due to the sexual abuse convictions of Priests and the Pope's Nazi past.

So you used to be a Catholic?

Madisonian
01-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Living in Michighanistanovia and working with Canadians for most of my life, I have figured out that the difference between Canadians working here and illegal aliens is basically about $15.00 per hour, but at least the Canadians go home every day.

Kay
01-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Every time I read a Yukon post
I can't help but hear this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot70G4wSQi0&feature=related

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Living in Michighanistanovia and working with Canadians for most of my life, I have figured out that the difference between Canadians working here and illegal aliens is basically about $15.00 per hour, but at least the Canadians go home every day.

Madison,

Are you as banktrupt as every other person in Mich? How many guns do you own?

AmPat
01-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Welcome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At least for a while.

What does it matter how many guns somebody owns? Do you want to buy one? Oh, you can't?

I like that liberals, at least the poor ones don't own guns. That makes it easier to take their food if it comes to it.

ABC in Georgia
01-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome YUKON ...

Not a surprise to me that you are a *liberal,* coming from Canada, to this website.

Most of my Canadian relatives are as well. Rather strident ones at that. I love them, but whoa ... I won't ever get into a political conversation with them. Is a blood pressure-raising-waste-of-time!

~ABC

(Stands for American By Choice ... as hubby and I being the staunch conservatives that we are ... left Canada years ago, moved to the US and became proud flag-waving-gun-owning-Constitution-supporting, citizens.)

Rockntractor
01-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Yukon, square head training pants!

Kay
01-15-2011, 02:11 PM
~ABC

(Stands for American By Choice ... as hubby and I being the staunch conservatives that we are ... left Canada years ago, moved to the US and became proud flag-waving-gun-owning-Constitution-supporting, citizens.)

It's nice to meet you ABC.
You're the kind of immigrants we hope to attract.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 02:20 PM

( ABC will return if/when she suffers a catastrophic illnes and we will wlecome him back )

BadCat
01-15-2011, 02:53 PM
( ABC will return if/when he suffers a catastrophic illnes and we will wlecome him back )

Typical liberal.

ABC says she has a husband, and you call her a "he".

Rockntractor
01-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Typical liberal.

ABC says she has a husband, and you call her a "he".

Gender doesn't mean much to a fat little round basement rat with orange stained underwear.

Madisonian
01-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Madison,

Are you as banktrupt as every other person in Mich? How many guns do you own?

Actually I do quite well in my chosen field financially.
As for guns, I own enough to keep me and my family safe.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Actually I do quite well in my chosen field financially.
As for guns, I own enough to keep me and my family safe.

Well from the news we get things in MI are very tough economically with an astounding number of personal banruptcies occuring. I dont think owning guns will do anything to improve the economic situation.

ABC in Georgia
01-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh ... have I got a shock for you YUKON. :eek:

This *woman,* btw, and her husband, have no intention of ever, ever returning to Canada, for treatment of any type of catastrophic illnesses.

We know from personal experience, of family and friends who are still waiting for treatment for catastrophic illnesses, because of rationing and age related reasons.

So, don't even try to go there with me. Welcome me back to Canada, if you like, and thankyou ... but will only be returning for the purpose of visiting family and friends.

~ ABC

ABC in Georgia
01-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Kay ... nice to meet you too! Thanks for the nice words.

Have been a member of CU for a lot longer than it looks in here. Actually way, way, before July 2008.

Love this place, and should come back more often.

~ ABC

Apache
01-15-2011, 03:52 PM

This *woman,* btw, and her husband, have no intention of ever, ever returning to Canada, for treatment of any type of catastrophic illnesses.

We know from personal experience, of family and friends who are still waiting for treatment for catastrophic illnesses, because of rationing and age related reasons.

So, don't even try to go there with me. Welcome me back to Canada, if you like, and thankyou ... but will only be returning for the purpose of visiting family and friends.

~ ABC

A frozen thrown down...:D

Kay
01-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Love this place, and should come back more often.

~ ABC

Yes you should come around more often.
With your background you'd bring a good perspective.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 03:55 PM

~ ABC

Your tone reflects bitterness. That's too bad. I do hope you enjoy your adopted country.

Apache
01-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Your tone reflects bitterness. That's too bad. I do hope you enjoy your adopted country.

Ummm.....psst....I think she is :D

Madisonian
01-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Well from the news we get things in MI are very tough economically with an astounding number of personal banruptcies occuring. I dont think owning guns will do anything to improve the economic situation.

Yes, Michigan has been hit hard, but so has the rest of the country.
I have no idea what you mean by the second sentence as I don't recall anyone saying owning guns would affect the economic situation one way or another.

To continue with non sequiturs, I also own silverware and 4 Jeff Healey CDs which also will not do anything to improve the economic situation.

Bubba Dawg
01-15-2011, 05:39 PM

~ ABC

Nice to meet you ABC. I live a few miles east of Hiawassee down Hwy 76. :)

Yukon
01-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I was born in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, I shall live in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, and I sahll die in the GREAT WHITE NORTH for I am CANADIAN and I shall NEVER abandon my country for a bogus UTOPIA.

Bailey
01-16-2011, 10:31 AM
I was born in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, I shall live in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, and I sahll die in the GREAT WHITE NORTH for I am CANADIAN and I shall NEVER abandon my country for a bogus UTOPIA.

Ok hazelnut.

Zathras
01-16-2011, 11:01 AM
I was born a GREAT WHITE IDIOT, I shall live as a GREAT WHITE IDIOT, and I shall die as a GREAT WHITE IDIOT for I am LIBERAL and I shall NEVER abandon my stupidity for a better COUNRTY.

Fixed

Yukon
01-16-2011, 11:03 AM
I will not tolerate my posts being modified. I demand that you stop it or I will be forced to report you.

Zathras
01-16-2011, 11:11 AM
WHAAAAA, MOMMY THEY'RE PICKING ON MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!!.

Ohh NOOOO, not that....I'm being demanded to stop modifying posts by Pukeon.....what will I do?

What will I do you ask? Continue doing it because I know that it gets under your extreemly thin skin Pukeon.

Listen you whiny little bitch...you have no power here and your "demands" mean less than what my dog leaves in the backyard. Go ahead and report me. Please, I dare you to...I'm sure the mods here will give your "demands" all the attention they deserve.

hampshirebrit
01-16-2011, 11:22 AM
I will not tolerate my posts being modified. I demand that you stop it or I will be forced to report you.

Consider it reported and disregarded by moderators.

BadCat
01-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Consider it reported and disregarded by moderators.

I was laughing too hard to even disregard it.

Rockntractor
01-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Poor Yorkie.:(

ABC in Georgia
01-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Nice to meet you ABC. I live a few miles east of Hiawassee down Hwy 76. :)

Hey Bubba Dawg ...

Have a feeling that I met you before. Was in the Lounge. *Think* that it was you, and you posted a You Tube of the song "Waterloo" for me. I loved it! Didn't know how to do it for myself at the time.

It must have been you, re the conversation we had later about my husband playing tennis in Young Harris.

Anyway ... thanks for your post, my fellow North-Georgian-and-lovin'-it-mountain-dweller! :)

~ ABC

Apache
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM

Whooops! Looks like the mods here take things in context...

Wanna try play THE game, instead of playing YOUR game? I'm not sure but I think I hear the ban hammer being polished.

ABC in Georgia
01-16-2011, 12:34 PM

Please, please tell me you are only kidding with that demand YUKON.

Even my most liberal relatives, would never stoop to such a low as this. Canadians, all, they have more respect for themselves.

~ ABC

Apache
01-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Please, please tell me you are only kidding with that demand YUKON.

Even my most liberal relatives, would never stoop to such a low as this. Canadians, all, they have more respect for themselves.

~ ABC

Apparently not, as evidenced by the three mods that responded...:eek:

Yukon
01-16-2011, 05:20 PM
My friends. I get quite upset when people modify my posts as Im certain most of you would. That being said my friends let us go forward into the future knowing that none of us will modify the words of another for it is wrong. I beseach each and everyone of you to respect one another henceforth.

Thank you,
Yukon

hampshirebrit
01-16-2011, 05:30 PM
My friends. I get quite upset when people modify my posts as Im certain most of you would. That being said my friends let us go forward into the future knowing that none of us will modify the words of another for it is wrong. I beseach each and everyone of you to respect one another henceforth.

Thank you,
Yukon

Re-quoting another poster and changing the meaning is not modifying the original work, and is not against the rules.

Moderators will generally not edit the original poster's post, unless that post has broken the rules.

Rockntractor
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
My friends. I get kite upset when peoble modify my posts as Im cehtain most of you wudd. Dat beigg said my friends let us go f'erd into the, uh uh uh, future knowigg dat none of us will modify the, uh, the words of anodeh f' it is wrong. I beseach each 'n ebehyone of you t' repeck one anodeh hessf'd. Dank you, Yukon
Who are these friends grasshopper speaks of?:confused:

Apache
01-16-2011, 06:18 PM

He really had potential with me...:(

BadCat
01-16-2011, 06:22 PM

I'm sure he, Wilburrr and weewee will form a group of tag team butt buddies.

ABC in Georgia
01-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Oh, CU ... Welcome Wagon, and especially YUKON ... please don't keep tempting me to come back in and post in here. Have much that I should be attending to at the moment. Nevertheless, here goes. :D

Yukon, take a moment to just sit back and have a look at what you have written. What does it look like to you?

An intelligent discourse, or the desperate rantings of someone trying too hard to justify his feelings for his country by putting another down?

We in here do indeed understand having love for our own country, and proudly standing up for it ... but, Mercy! In no way would we leave ourselves open to such deserved ridicule by uttering such repeated blather as you did in the above.

Tone it down a few notches, and perhaps someone in here might just pay attention to what you have to say. Not too sure about that, but anything is possible. N'estce pas? (sp? :o)

Rats! Have been away from Canada too long, to remember how to spell zee French words! :)

~ ABC

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey Bubba Dawg ...

Have a feeling that I met you before. Was in the Lounge. *Think* that it was you, and you posted a You Tube of the song "Waterloo" for me. I loved it! Didn't know how to do it for myself at the time.

It must have been you, re the conversation we had later about my husband playing tennis in Young Harris.

Anyway ... thanks for your post, my fellow North-Georgian-and-lovin'-it-mountain-dweller! :)

~ ABC

That rings a bell about Waterloo. Young Harris is a beautiful place. Nice little college.

Check out the poet Byron Herbert Reece. He was a North Georgia poet who taught at Young Harris college. He was a farmer/poet from Blairsville. He died in 1958. He wrote like he could have died in 1858. He specialized in ballads and his lyric poetry was lovely.

Fable in the Blood is a a nice collection of his poetry. He wrote a novel or two but I really enjoy his poetry best.

Glad you are on the Board. Cheers. :)

Kay
01-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh, CU ... Welcome Wagon, and especially YUKON ... please don't keep tempting me to come back in and post in here. Have much that I should be attending to at the moment.

LOL, I know! Me too I need to be working right now on some things for tomorrow
that I brought home with me from the office, but this place is SO addicting!

Zathras
01-17-2011, 03:10 AM
WHAAAAAAA!!!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP PICKING ON MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up Pukeon and deal with it you thin skined piece of human waste.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:27 AM
ABC,
My feedback is in bold type:

Yukon, take a moment to just sit back and have a look at what you have written. What does it look like to you?
I always review my comments to ensure they are accurate.

An intelligent discourse, or the desperate rantings of someone trying too hard to justify his feelings for his country by putting another down?
I have not put down any specific country - I consider all countries inferior to my beloved Canada.

We in here do indeed understand having love for our own country, and proudly standing up for it ... but, Mercy! In no way would we leave ourselves open to such deserved ridicule by uttering such repeated blather as you did in the above.
Pray tell but what is "blather" about the post - I was born in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, I shall live in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, and I sahll die in the GREAT WHITE NORTH for I am CANADIAN and I shall NEVER abandon my country for a bogus UTOPIA.

Tone it down a few notches, and perhaps someone in here might just pay attention to what you have to say. Not too sure about that, but anything is possible. N'estce pas? (sp? :o)
I have always been outspoken and overly sensitive people take things out of context - I apologize if I offended you.

Rats! Have been away from Canada too long, to remember how to spell zee French words! :)
My French too is very poor and I have never left my country..

~ ABC

namvet
01-17-2011, 09:32 AM
well well. the Yukon man. we go back a few. he's been banned on more forums i think than anyone ive known

tell em Yukon. what do think of me and Vietnam vets???

namvet
01-17-2011, 09:57 AM

tell em Yukon isn't this dog your hero???

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2upec5s.jpg

Yukon
01-17-2011, 10:02 AM
YO namvet ! How's is going? Long time no chat. Good to hear from you brother. I hope you stick arounf we can have some great discussions.

Why dont you get some of the others guys to join this site ? Like I always say "Tell them YUKON is here and they will come"

namvet
01-17-2011, 10:08 AM
YO namvet ! How's is going? Long time no chat. Good to hear from you brother. I hope you stick arounf we can have some great discussions.

Why dont you get some of the others guys to join this site ? Like I always say "Tell them YUKON is here and they will come"

nice try but that dog won't hunt. and im not your brother. they'll come alright. with brass knuckles and baseball bats.

Apache
01-17-2011, 10:48 AM
nice try but that dog won't hunt. and im not your brother. they'll come alright. with brass knuckles and baseball bats.

Provided the ban hammer doesn't get him first...

namvet
01-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Provided the ban hammer doesn't get him first...

it always does. sooner or later he'll trip and fall. right now he's the great pretender

Yukon
01-17-2011, 11:20 AM

namvet,

Why the anger brother? We havent chatted in a long time....what's new with you? Im doing fine myself - semi-retired, on-pension, making lots of money working under contract, life is great. Hope all's going as well for you

namvet
01-17-2011, 11:44 AM
to keep the peace ive put this Yukon fuck on ignore. he's all yours

Yukon
01-17-2011, 11:53 AM
( namvet is confusing Yukon with someone else )

Zathras
01-17-2011, 11:59 AM

No he isn't Pukeon.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Rockntractor,

I believe you are one of the Admins. If so could you please do me a favour and remove this Thread from the board? I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Yukon

Apache
01-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Rockntractor,

I believe you are one of the Admins. If so could you please do me a favour and remove this Thread from the board? I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Yukon

Rock is a mod, not a super mod or admin (keep going Rock, you'll make it soon :D )...

Few threads get locked, even fewer get sent down the memory hole...:rolleyes:

Apache
01-17-2011, 02:00 PM

No he's got you pegged just right ;)

hampshirebrit
01-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Few threads get locked, even fewer get sent down the memory hole...:rolleyes:

...and this one definitely will not be either locked or deleted.

Apache
01-17-2011, 02:09 PM
...and this one definitely will not be either locked or deleted.

PARTY :D:D

Rockntractor
01-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Rockntractor,

Thank you,
Yukon

Now Mr. Yukon you started this thread, we need to talk about finishing things you start.
You had better play nice or I won't be able to hold off the big mean Englishman any longer and he will swing the bloody ban hammer and make paste of you!:eek:

Rockntractor
01-17-2011, 02:52 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/6227410_4de5956f6b3625f4644856e0c7108002.jpg

Zathras
01-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Rockntractor,

http://news.lavenderliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/crybaby-truth.jpg

*sniff* Thank you, *sniff*

Pukeon

Fixed.

Kay
01-17-2011, 07:26 PM
could you please do me a favour and remove this Thread from the board? I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Yukon

I hate posters that do this sort of thing. Open up a can of worms and then when they don't like the replies being given they just want to erase the whole thing like it never happened. I'm glad to see the mods here won't do it.

SarasotaRepub
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM
I had a feeling letting Yukon back on would be fun...:D

ABC in Georgia
01-17-2011, 08:45 PM

Oh Sarasota ... you are something else, I swear. :D

He really did bring it on himself however. Guess he hasn't come to the realization yet that ... in the end, you always reap what you sow.

In other words, it does eventually come back to bite you in the rear end ... or as they say in Canada, "in the BUM." :)

Speaking of *bums,* trust that you and SLW are no longer freezing yours off down in FL ... even we folks up in N. Georgia, are beginning to warm up a little, thank goodness!

namvet
01-17-2011, 09:32 PM

fun??? he was Excommunicated for child sodomy. still laffin ???

he worships the ground the islamic terrorists walk on. just as soon as see you and your family up against a wall or your heads loped. not so funny now huh??? and you let this faggot terrorist back in.

well if he's in im out. color my ass gone !!!! so make up your mind. this forum isn't big enough for me and this cocksucker. he's all yours.

and no PM's. put it right here. on page one. you got till tomorrow AM

SarasotaRepub
01-18-2011, 06:51 AM
fun??? he was Excommunicated for child sodomy. still laffin ???

he worships the ground the islamic terrorists walk on. just as soon as see you and your family up against a wall or your heads loped. not so funny now huh??? and you let this faggot terrorist back in.

well if he's in im out. color my ass gone !!!! so make up your mind. this forum isn't big enough for me and this cocksucker. he's all yours.

and no PM's. put it right here. on page one. you got till tomorrow AM

Hmmm...another internet tough guy.:D
I believe you said you put him on ignore. If that's not good enough...bye.

namvet
01-18-2011, 08:56 AM
bye all. maybe ill see some of you down the road or on other forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4S7jafRlJ0

Yukon
01-18-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm saddened that a man is so filled with hatred of an individual that he resorts to slanderous lies. It really is terrible. However, being that I am a good Christian filled with compassion for my fellow man I will simply forgive these people.

"Blessed are the forgivers for they shall be forgiven" - Yukon

Zathras
01-18-2011, 09:52 AM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg

Careful Pukeon, your egomaniacal delusions are showing again.

Yukon
01-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Ratzass,

You're wasting BW showing us the pictures from your bedroom walls.

Zathras
01-18-2011, 10:00 AM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg.

My bedroom walls? Nice try Pukeon but, as usual, you fail yet again. Then again it's no surprise since that's all you've ever know in your pathetic life.

Rebel Yell
01-18-2011, 10:03 AM

~ ABC

Plus, the weather is much nicer down here.;)

Yukon
01-18-2011, 10:13 AM

No it isnt.

Rebel Yell
01-18-2011, 10:25 AM
No it isnt.

OK, then.:rolleyes:

Kay
01-18-2011, 01:52 PM
bye all. maybe ill see some of you down the road or on other forums

I abhor this! I will miss you Namvet.
Let me know where you end up and I will stop by to visit.

ABC in Georgia
01-18-2011, 03:09 PM

Well, most of the time it is anyway.
Don't know what we did to deserve this crappy white #$%!!! this winter, however! Oops! :o

~ ABC

hampshirebrit
01-18-2011, 03:35 PM
OK, I think Yukie's little "welcome" thread has run its course and served its purpose. The pleasure has been intense, but I am terminating it.

We have a new member (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=36086) who I think is more deserving of our attention than Yukie.