PDA

View Full Version : After Limbaugh is finished with dupnick anybody else feel sorry for him

Cseeman
01-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I am starting to feel sorry for duipnik Limbaugh is making him look completely foolish.

Yes i know Dupnik is a foolish stupid partisian idiot but limbaugh has way too much ammunication

megimoo
01-14-2011, 12:41 PM
I am starting to feel sorry for duipnik Limbaugh is making him look completely foolish.

Yes i know Dupnik is a foolish stupid partisian idiot but limbaugh has way too much ammunication
Why not use it ? The idiot offered it up, never let an opportunity to gaff a liberal go to waste .

Apache
01-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Limbaugh is doing no such thing Clarence did this all by himself ;)

jendf
01-14-2011, 01:01 PM
That "I'm not a sheriff" parody was AWESOME.

Yukon
01-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Rush Limpdick has a habit of mocking people. He likes to mock people who suffer from incuarable disease - Michael J. Fox. Limpdick aka Limbaugh is a disgusting man with no manners. He appeals only to "mud-people". Was he raised in a Nazi family?

Adam Wood
01-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Rush Limpdick has a habit of mocking people. He likes to mock people who suffer from incuarable disease - Michael J. Fox. Limpdick aka Limbaugh is a disgusting man with no manners. He appeals only to "mud-people". Was he raised in a Nazi family?So, you listen to him often, then?

jendf
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Rush Limpdick has a habit of mocking people. He likes to mock people who suffer from incuarable disease - Michael J. Fox. Limpdick aka Limbaugh is a disgusting man with no manners. He appeals only to "mud-people". Was he raised in a Nazi family?

I think he was raised in Missouri.

Apache
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Spoken like a true listener! You can't provide ANY proof to support your accusation...

I love it :D

Apache
01-14-2011, 01:12 PM
So, you listen to him often, then?

Oh yes! Couldn't you tell? :rolleyes:

FBIGuy
01-14-2011, 02:25 PM

So you show your disgust of mocking people by mocking someone? :rolleyes:

jendf
01-14-2011, 02:47 PM

All part of that new tone of "civility".:D

AmPat
01-14-2011, 04:12 PM

:rolleyes:
Hey Kettle? YOU Are BLACK!:eek:
Why are you saying mudpeople? Are you racist too?
Idiot!

SaintLouieWoman
01-14-2011, 04:16 PM

Actually, no. He's from Cape Girardeau, Mo, a small university town in southeast Missouri, on the banks of the Mississippi river. He came from a distinguished family of I believe federal and possibly a state judge.

fettpett
01-14-2011, 07:45 PM

It's called a PARODY for a reason idiot. And in case you didn't know what a parody is:

1.a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.
2.the genre of literary composition represented by such imitations.
3.a burlesque imitation of a musical composition.
4.any humorous, satirical, or burlesque imitation, as of a person, event, etc.

Rush didn't make fun of Micheal J Fox because of his Parkinson's dipshit, but for Fox making his Parkinson's out to be worse than it was by NOT TAKING HIS FUCKING MEDICATION to make a political point.

His family is very prominent in Missouri where is Grandfather was a well respected Judge and has a court house named after him.

AmPat
01-15-2011, 12:19 AM
It's called a PARODY for a reason idiot. And in case you didn't know what a parody is:

Rush didn't make fun of Micheal J Fox because of his Parkinson's dipshit, but for Fox making his Parkinson's out to be worse than it was by NOT TAKING HIS FUCKING MEDICATION to make a political point.

His family is very prominent in Missouri where is Grandfather was a well respected Judge and has a court house named after him.

Nobody EVER parodies a Conservative, no sir ree. {Nudge, SNL-Sarah Palin}:rolleyes:

Novaheart
01-15-2011, 12:22 AM

You are aware that "mud people" is neo-nazi lingo for blacks and jews, right?

m00
01-15-2011, 01:11 AM

I thought it was a Harry Potter reference. :confused:

CueSi
01-15-2011, 01:19 AM

Shush... the stupid is strong with this one.

~QC

m00
01-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Shush... the stupid is strong with this one.

~QC

I'm not sure I want to ask what kind of establishment you just got home from. :p

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 01:24 AM

wow word for word DNC talking points . . . you sure you're from Canada and not . . . FLORIDA?? :rolleyes:

CueSi
01-15-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm not sure I want to ask what kind of establishment you just got home from. :p

I've been home for hours, actually. And the only establishment I came home from was ... work. But, then again... where I work. . .

~QC

fettpett
01-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Nobody EVER parodies a Conservative, no sir ree. {Nudge, SNL-Sarah Palin}:rolleyes:

I know they do, I rarely watch SNL cuz they go far beyond what Rush does

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Spoken like a true listener! You can't provide ANY proof to support your accusation...

I love it :D

I deal with facts not Conservative lies, check out your god Limpdick, read what he did, search it on YouTube to witness it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/24/AR2006102400691.html

Constitutionally Speaking
01-15-2011, 09:34 AM

Perhaps you should actually spend some time listening to him. THEN go read what the liars on Media Matters say he said and see just how badly you have been lied to by Media Matters.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Perhaps you should actually spend some time listening to him. THEN go read what the liars on Media Matters say he said and see just how badly you have been lied to by Media Matters.

There are NO lies, I watched Limpdick mock a sick man. Limbaugh is the sicko. Dont believe me? Watch for yourself:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mock+michael+j+fox+youtube+&docid=419375349870&mid=91319B6E2539804352B091319B6E2539804352B0&FORM=VIRE2

Apache
01-15-2011, 09:44 AM
I deal with facts not Conservative lies, check out your god Limpdick, read what he did, search it on YouTube to witness it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/24/AR2006102400691.html

You deal in pixie stix and fairie dust. Rush didn't "mock" Fox. Did you even bother to read your link?

Didn't think so...:rolleyes:

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:45 AM
You deal in pixie stix and fairie dust. Rush didn't "mock" Fox. Did you even bother to read your link?

Didn't think so...:rolleyes:

Apache,

I posted the video link, watch it, then tell me what lie it is. Go ahead, watch it and then defend it. If you can defend Limbaugh on this one then you are as sick as he is, maybe even sicker.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mock+michael+j+fox+youtube+&docid=419375349870&mid=91319B6E2539804352B091319B6E2539804352B0&FORM=VIRE2

Apache
01-15-2011, 09:46 AM
There are NO lies, I watched Limpdick mock a sick man. Limbaugh is the sicko. Dont believe me? Watch for yourself:

Olebermann?????

Nope, no agenda there...

Good grief you are reaching.

Perilloux
01-15-2011, 09:50 AM

"mud-people"? Are you a Terry Goodkind fan? If so, you should know that the Mud People didn't have or listen to talk radio, much less Rush Limbaugh.

Apache
01-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Apache,

I posted the video link, watch it, then tell me what lie it is. Go ahead, watch it and then defend it. If you can defend Limbaugh on this one then you are as sick as he is, maybe even sicker.

I need not watch it, I remember it. It's called selective editting...

Apache
01-15-2011, 09:52 AM
"mud-people"? Are you a Terry Goodkind fan? If so, you should know that the Mud People didn't have or listen to talk radio, much less Rush Limbaugh.

Hiya Peri...:D

Yukon
01-15-2011, 10:20 AM
I need not watch it, I remember it. It's called selective editting...

So the CONSERVATIVE god of greed, lust, and hatred, Rush Limpdick (Limbaugh) did not mock a sick man...is that what you are trying to say but do not have the intestinal fortitude to say....is truth like another "N" word to you people ?

Perilloux
01-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Hiya Peri...:D

Hey there! :)

NJCardFan
01-15-2011, 11:13 AM
So the CONSERVATIVE god of greed, lust, and hatred, Rush Limpdick (Limbaugh) did not mock a sick man...is that what you are trying to say but do not have the intestinal fortitude to say....is truth like another "N" word to you people ?

Please point out where anything Rush has said denoted greed, lust and hate. I'll wait. Oh, and you must use actual transcripts from his show, not talking points from Media Matters.

As for the Fox thing, he wasn't mocking him, he was point out how Fox was using his disease as a political tool. Fox deserved to be mocked there. In order to show his Parkinsons, he stopped taking his medication. Now I ask you, who's the bigger tool here; the person using his disease as a political statement or the person who called him out on it. And since you wanted to bring up Olbermann, you want disgusting? Watch this video on Olbermann and Tony Snow. This was made by a fan of Olbermann but at :58 seconds is a statement that was truly disgusting. Olbermann, talking about Snow's retirement as press secretary, talks about Snow now "lying recreationaly to strangers and passersby".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky672siQATo
Do you know why Snow retired when he did? He retired because he had terminal cancer and wanted to spend his remaining months with his family. So you're calling out Rush for, rightly so, calling out someone using their disease to influence a vote. Well, please explain a guy mocking a man who's actually dying of cancer. Oh please defend Olbermann on this. I beg of you.

NJCardFan
01-15-2011, 11:16 AM

Do not feel sorry for DUMBdik. He made his bed by putting his political beliefs ahead of an investigation. He is not fit for duty.

AmPat
01-15-2011, 12:21 PM

Where is there ANY proof that Rush is:
Greedy
Lustful
Hateful?

Produce it or shut up!
Do not waste our time by linking to partisan political, aka, lying scumbag liberal sites. Find proof and post it moron.

Apache
01-15-2011, 12:34 PM

Yawn!

Do you want to play, or not?

You bring the charges, YOU provide the proof ( the American system, ya know).

psst... Should I wait for you, or are you gonna duck out of this one too?

fettpett
01-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Apache,

I see you responded to my post about Fox with the same pack of lies. fucking idiot troll...should be banned

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 02:28 PM

:rolleyes: Holy fuck you're just too funny. What's your DU name? :rolleyes:

Yukon
01-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Greedy
Lustful
Hateful?

Produce it or shut up!
Do not waste our time by linking to partisan political, aka, lying scumbag liberal sites. Find proof and post it moron.

I stand corrected. Rush Limpdick is a kind and generous man, he would never lust after women for he is a relgious man, he is also a man consumed with love for his fellow man. The video link I provided must have been doctored for a kind, loving, religious man would never mock a man suffering from a horribly dibilitating disease like Parkinsons. I aplogize for I am a mere liberal who has erred.

Apache
01-15-2011, 02:45 PM
I stand corrected. Rush Limpdick is a kind and generous man, he would never lust after women for he is a relgious man, he is also a man consumed with love for his fellow man. The video link I provided must have been doctored for a kind, loving, religious man would never mock a man suffering from a horribly dibilitating disease like Parkinsons. I aplogize for I am a mere liberal who has erred.

No, you stand with egg on your face. You made the accusations, now back them up...

Zathras
01-15-2011, 02:47 PM

Keith Olberman....nuff said.

Hey Pukeon...if you're going to complain about someones conduct on-air, don't use someone who's worse than the person you're complaining about.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 02:48 PM
APACHE,

Do you not understand the phrase " i stand corrected"....were you too home schooled?

fettpett
01-15-2011, 02:49 PM

What does his personal life have to do with anything?

One last time, and get it through your thick, ice block of a canuck head, Micheal J Fox PURPOSELY stopped taking his medication to make a POLITICAL POINT. THIS was the reason Rush went after him. Fox's nor anyone else's disease preclude them from being criticized if they use their illness to make a political point. Rush went after Nancy Regan for using her husband's Alzheimer's as a political tool at the same time.

Apache
01-15-2011, 02:57 PM
APACHE,

Do you not understand the phrase " i stand corrected"....were you too home schooled?

Yes I do. I also know sarcasm, which was dripping from the responded to post. Now, that being said, do you have anything to back up your accusations, or not?

If not, the proper name, given that you were corrected, is Limbaugh...

Yukon
01-15-2011, 03:00 PM
One last time, and get it through your thick, ice block of a canuck head, Micheal J Fox PURPOSELY stopped taking his medication to make a POLITICAL POINT. THIS was the reason Rush went after him. Fox's nor anyone else's disease preclude them from being criticized if they use their illness to make a political point. Rush went after Nancy Regan for using her husband's Alzheimer's as a political tool at the same time.

Okay. Rush was right and Fox was being dramatic. Rush exposed Fox for being an opportunist.

fettpett
01-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Okay. Rush was right and Fox was being dramatic. Rush exposed Fox for being an opportunist.

sarcasm isn't your strong suit...neither is thinking intelligently

AmPat
01-15-2011, 03:15 PM
APACHE,

Now that you "stand corrected," prove that he is "limpdicked." You call him that, prove it, your liberal leaning ought to allow for great insight into another man's penis.

AmPat
01-15-2011, 03:19 PM
I stand corrected. Rush Limpdick is a kind and generous man, he would never lust after women for he is a relgious man, he is also a man consumed with love for his fellow man. The video link I provided must have been doctored for a kind, loving, religious man would never mock a man suffering from a horribly dibilitating disease like Parkinsons. I aplogize for I am a mere liberal who is a turd.

Fox was being a tool like you, he was hiding behind his disease and that is inexcusable. Tony Snow showed how to have class and dignity while dying of his disease. Fox was making political hay. For that, Rush called him to task. Now, how much does your favorite leftists give to charity versus what Rush does? Have you bothered looking that up or are you too consumed with your hatred and blindness to gaze upon truth?

fettpett
01-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Fox was being a tool like you, he was hiding behind his disease and that is inexcusable. Tony Snow showed how to have class and dignity while dying of his disease. Fox was making political hay. For that, Rush called him to task. Now, how much does your favorite leftists give to charity versus what Rush does? Have you bothered looking that up or are you too consumed with your hatred and blindness to gaze upon truth?

He wont be able to find it as Rush doesn't usually publicize those numbers. However every year he does his fund raiser for Leukemia and lymphoma and has talked about how much he's pledged from that.

Limbaugh holds an annual fundraising telethon called the "EIB Cure-a-Thon"[98] for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.[99] In 2006, the EIB Cure-a-Thon conducted its 16th annual telethon, raising $1.7 million,[100] totaling over $15 million since the first cure-a-thon.[101] According to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society annual reports, Limbaugh personally contributed between $100,000 and $499,999 from 2000–2005 and 2007,[102] and Limbaugh claims to have contributed around $250,000 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.[103] NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006,[104] and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category.[102] Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon[105] which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million.[106] On his radio program April 18, 2008, Limbaugh claimed to pledge $400,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society after being challenged by two listeners to increase his initial pledge of $300,000.[107] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh#Charitable_work

Try and find that info on Fox Yukon

AmPat
01-15-2011, 03:45 PM
He wont be able to find it as Rush doesn't usually publicize those numbers. However every year he does his fund raiser for Leukemia and lymphoma and has talked about how much he's pledged from that.

Try and find that info on Fox Yukon

That's what i"m referring to. He doesn't hold his money as tight fisted as Gore or Clinton, that will gall him. Those vile GOP'ers who consistently give more of their time and money to charity. Remember the $15.00(???) underwear Bill claimed to donate to Goodwill?
Non of the bleeding heart gods of the left can measure up to the charity of the Conservatives.

Yukon
01-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Now that you "stand corrected," prove that he is "limpdicked." You call him that, prove it, your liberal leaning ought to allow for great insight into another man's penis.

Me thinks ole Limpdick has a drug problem, and needs Viagra. Poor Rush:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2006/06/27/m1a_limbaugh_0627.html

fettpett
01-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Me thinks ole Limpdick has a drug problem, and needs Viagra. Poor Rush:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2006/06/27/m1a_limbaugh_0627.html

The drug "had been prescribed by Mr. Limbaugh's treating physician but labeled as being issued to the physician rather than Mr. Limbaugh for privacy purposes," the statement said.

Pretty typical of anyone that is famous. get your head out of your ass...besides it's his own personal business. what is the Lefts obsession with other peoples sex lives

Yukon
01-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Yes Im sure ole Rush Limpdick carriues a bottle of Viagra around with him for the fun of it. He doesnt need them does he? I wonder if that's why he has been married four times? the other three were per-Viagra and found out after that he needed it.

AmPat
01-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Pretty typical of anyone that is famous. get your head out of your ass...besides it's his own personal business. what is the Lefts obsession with other peoples sex lives
He is 60 years old, what business is this of yours?

He is only a target of yours due to politics. If this were one of your favorite liberal gods, you would be protecting him and not attacking him.
Why don't you look into that virile hunk of a liberal god, King George Soros. I bet his penis history will give you years of enjoyment.:cool:

Apache
01-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Yes Im sure ole Rush Limpdick carriues a bottle of Viagra around with him for the fun of it. He doesnt need them does he? I wonder if that's why he has been married four times? the other three were per-Viagra and found out after that he needed it.

Well Viagra helps him, what's your excuse?

fettpett
01-15-2011, 04:50 PM
He is 60 years old, what business is this of yours?

He is only a target of yours due to politics. If this were one of your favorite liberal gods, you would be protecting him and not attacking him.
Why don't you look into that virile hunk of a liberal god, King George Soros. I bet his penis history will give you years of enjoyment.:cool:

you quoted the wrong person

Zathras
01-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Me thinks.

Ummm, no, you don't think.

AmPat
01-15-2011, 06:00 PM
you quoted the wrong person

Not wearing my glasses, typing by braille. Sorry!

fettpett
01-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Not wearing my glasses, typing by braille. Sorry!

ah, LOL, no problem, it happens :D

Rockntractor
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
per-Viagra and found out after that he needed it.

Don't you mean Pre-

Where the hell is Numbas when she is really needed?

Apache
01-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Don't you mean Pre-

Where the hell is Numbas when she is really needed?

Canadian public schools

Zathras
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Looking at Pukeon's postings, it lends truth to the saying "If you're under 30 and not a liberal you have no soul. If you're over 30 and not a conservative you have no brain".

Adam Wood
01-16-2011, 08:29 AM
I deal with facts

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAAA!!!!!

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 01:07 PM

You know, for someone who claims to be 60, you sure are acting like a 12 year old. Now answer the question I posed to you in the dome, chicken shit.

Yukon
01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Actually I'll be 63 this month.

Zathras
01-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Actually I'll be 13 this month.

Fixed for accuracy

Yukon
01-16-2011, 07:16 PM
RatsAz,

Why are you using me name in your signature? Im not one of you my friend so you are wasting your time.

Rockntractor
01-16-2011, 07:21 PM
RatsAz,

Why are you using me name in your signature? Im not one of you my friend so you are wasting your time.

Comma's are your friend.

Madisonian
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Comma's are your friend.
Apparently an apostrophe is not one of your friends, at least not in this instance.:D

Rockntractor
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Apparently an apostrophe is not one of your friends, at least not in this instance.:D

:eek::D

NJCardFan
01-17-2011, 01:14 AM
RatsAz,

You know, for someone who claims to have a degree from a "university", you're grammar is a little suspect? Isn't basic English Composition a required course in Canada? I take it not.

Zathras
01-17-2011, 02:59 AM
RatsAz,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/demotivational-poster-lion-facepaw.jpg

Fail troll is fail....as usual....unless your name is Belkar Bitterleaf that is

Zathras
01-17-2011, 03:00 AM
You know, for someone who claims to have a degree from a "university", you're grammar is a little suspect? Isn't basic English Composition a required course in Canada? I take it not.

And so is Pukeon's reading comprehension. Pukeon seems to think that I'm you.

txradioguy
01-17-2011, 06:05 AM

Wow...hypocrisy much moron?

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:07 AM

NJ,
Thank you so much for correcting my grammar. I am indeed flattered that an esteemed individual like yourself would even bother. However, you seem to have some sort of perverse high-school like crush on me what with including my nick in your signature thread.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:51 AM
So, you listen to him often, then?

Only when I want a laugh. Hes crazy.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:52 AM

Unworthy of comment

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Hey Kettle? YOU Are BLACK!:eek:
Why are you saying mudpeople? Are you racist too?
Idiot!

No, Im not racist.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:54 AM

I wasnt aware of that.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Greedy
Lustful
Hateful?

Produce it or shut up!

The information about Limbaugh (Viagra man) is available on the www. You can also find out about his drug addiction to Oxy Contin. Good ole Rush condems guys for drugs but uses illegal drugs himself.

Adam Wood
01-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Only when I want a laugh. Hes crazy.Ah. So, in fact, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And it's a neat trick how you manage to listen to Limbaugh, since you are in Canada, and Limbaugh is not broadcast anywhere in Canada.

So, which is the lie? Is it that you listen to Limbaugh, or is it that you are in Canada? One or the other has to be a lie. You take your pick.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 10:05 AM
Ah. So, in fact, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And it's a neat trick how you manage to listen to Limbaugh, since you are in Canada, and Limbaugh is not broadcast anywhere in Canada.

So, which is the lie? Is it that you listen to Limbaugh, or is it that you are in Canada? One or the other has to be a lie. You take your pick.

Not broadcast in Canada ? Get your head out of the sand sonny.

Adam Wood
01-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Not broadcast in Canada ? Get your head out of the sand sonny.Name the Canadian radio station that broadcasts Rush Limbaugh.

txradioguy
01-17-2011, 10:12 AM
The information about Limbaugh (Viagra man) is available on the www. You can also find out about his drug addiction to Oxy Contin. Good ole Rush condems guys for drugs but uses illegal drugs himself.

Doooood. Like wake up man. This is 2011.

Rush ADMITTED his addiction and went and sought treatment for it 10 years ago.

He hadn't made one crack about illegal drug users for 5 years prior and hadn't made one for about 5 years prior to that. So it's been 15 years since he made any remarks about drug users.

You need to update your memes and debunked talking points to not only this decade but to the 21st century too.

And whats wrong with Viagra? Look what it does for Hugh Hefner!

txradioguy
01-17-2011, 10:13 AM

So what you're saying is that you rely on Media Mutters and other factually challenged libtard media outlets for your totally incorrect distortions of Rush?

AmPat
01-17-2011, 10:51 AM

More liberal lies. You realize that it doesn't make it more true simply by repeating it don't you.Look up his addiction and the origin. Also look up the LEGAL drug he got hooked on. I know really good Soldiers who got hooked on LEGAL Oxycontin. Are they criminals also?:rolleyes:
Pull your head out of the liberal ASS it's buried in and get your facts straight.:cool:

NJCardFan
01-17-2011, 11:20 AM
More liberal lies. You realize that it doesn't make it more true simply by repeating it don't you.Look up his addiction and the origin. Also look up the LEGAL drug he got hooked on. I know really good Soldiers who got hooked on LEGAL Oxycontin. Are they criminals also?:rolleyes:
Pull your head out of the liberal ASS it's buried in and get your facts straight.:cool:

Well said. Last I looked, Oxycontin is a prescription and quite legal. It's not like he was on smack or anything like that.

NJCardFan
01-17-2011, 11:23 AM

Wow you are a complete waste of skin. For starters, what's your problem with Rush's usage of Viagra? Just because you haven't been able to get it up since the Johnson administration doesn't mean no one else has to suffer. And this makes him lustful? So, Rush Limbaugh is the only person who is not allowed to ahve sex with his wife? What a moron you are.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Name the Canadian radio station that broadcasts Rush Limbaugh.

No idea what Canadian station broadcasts his comedy hour but we get him on WBEN out of Buffalo, or WABC out of New York (guess what Adam, the Canadian government hasn't found a way to block the signals yet but Im sure they are working on it).

Adam Wood
01-17-2011, 11:40 AM
No idea what Canadian station broadcasts his comedy hour but we get him on WBEN out of Buffalo, or WABC out of New YorkTook you a while to google those up, but OK. So, in fact, Limbaugh is not broadcast in Canada, then, in direct contradiction to what you said earlier.

(guess what Adam, the Canadian government hasn't found a way to block the signals yet but Im sure they are working on it).
Gotta love all that freedom you've got up there. Perhaps they can erect a wall and top it with broken glass like the one they used to have in Berlin. That would really increase your freedom.

Either way, the original point is now thoroughly proven: you don't listen to Limbaugh at all, you don't actually know anything about what goes on during his show, you just get all of your Leftist extremist talking points from MediaLiars and Lying Points Meme and Arrianna Huffington and the like. Just what I expected from the start. Another pack of lies told by a Leftist. Color me surprised.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 12:26 PM

I never stated what station broadcast his comedy show - see above for what I posted. You twist and spin everything or is that you just have a problem understanding what is posted?

Adam, how old are you?

Adam Wood
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Not broadcast in Canada ? Get your head out of the sand sonny.That's the part where you tried to claim that Limbaugh is broadcast in Canada.

I never stated what station broadcast his comedy show I know, because you can't. You got caught with your fly unzipped and you had to backpedal something fierce because you were trapped in your own lies.

see above for what I posted.
Yes, I saw your backpedaling already.

You twist and spin everything or is that you just have a problem understanding what is posted?
I understand just fine, and I have twisted nothing. I caught you in a lie. And you're unhappy about that.

Adam, how old are you?
I'm 39. You're not 63, like you claimed.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 12:53 PM
You are correct only on one thing sonny - my age. Currently I am 62, I turn 63 on the 27th of this month. I have forgotten more than you know sonny.

Adam Wood
01-17-2011, 12:54 PM
You are correct only on one thing sonny - my age. Currently I am 62, I turn 63 on the 27th of this month. I have forgotten more than you know sonny.I don't believe you. I think you turn 13 on the 27th of this month. You are simply far too immature to be in your sixties.

Zathras
01-17-2011, 01:04 PM
You are correct only on everything. Currently I am 12, I turn 13 on the 27th of this month. I don't know shit, just like every other lame assed troll that comes here..

Fixed

Pulpfishin
01-17-2011, 03:04 PM
No idea what Canadian station broadcasts his comedy hour but we get him on WBEN out of Buffalo, or WABC out of New York (guess what Adam, the Canadian government hasn't found a way to block the signals yet but Im sure they are working on it).

Thank you for providing us with the evidence that you are a total fraud.

If you listen to Rush on WBEN out of Buffalo, or WABC out of New York, then you either live in Ontario or Quebec.

Please refrain from posting any other fabrications about listening to him on the www, because if that’s what you meant to say, you would have stated such.

I knew you were a Pierre Trudeau liberal clone, as all that comes out of your mouth is the excrement that came out of his ass.

You are an easterner, and not a “Yukon man” at all.

My faith in the rugged individuals of the Yukon Territory is restored.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
I am the YUKON man :

My responses to this sad individual are in BOLD font as follows:

Thank you for providing us with the evidence that you are a total fraud.

If you listen to Rush on WBEN out of Buffalo, or WABC out of New York, then you either live in Ontario or Quebec.
I live in Ontario, about one hour west of Toronto

Please refrain from posting any other fabrications about listening to him on the www, because if that’s what you meant to say, you would have stated such.
I listen to his comedy show primarily on am 930.

I knew you were a Pierre Trudeau liberal clone, as all that comes out of your mouth is the excrement that came out of his ass.
Thank you so much for clone me with the Pierre Trudeau.

You are an easterner, and not a “Yukon man” at all.
Yes, indeed I am an easterner, born and bred but I am the YUKON man too for that is my status. If you think I live in the Yukon territories you are wrng, i have never claimed to live there.

My faith in the rugged individuals of the Yukon Territory is restored.
I dont know why you ever would have lost it.

Zathras
01-17-2011, 04:39 PM
I am the DERP man :

My responses to this individual are in BOLD font are signs that I'm an EGOMANIACAL FUCKTARD begging for attention.

Fixed for truthfulness, not the ramblings of a drug addled aging hippie with delusions of grandeur.

Pulpfishin
01-17-2011, 04:39 PM
I am the YUKON man :

You are not a Yukon man

I live in Ontario, about one hour west of Toronto
Yes, indeed I am an easterner, born and bred but I am the YUKON man too for that is my status. If you think I live in the Yukon territories you are wrng, i have never claimed to live there.:

Your name would infer that you are from the Yukon Territory

In order to clarify who and what you are, you should change your name to "Toronto Dipshito"

Thank you so much for clone me with the Pierre Trudeau.:

I can assure you it was not meant as a compliment.

Let’s see how many people on this board can recognize someone else JUST LIKE him…..

In 1968, Trudeau went from rich, socialist professor who had never held a real job in his life to prime minister.

In 1970, Canada had almost no debt –and some of the lowest taxes of any industrialized nation. Today, Canada ranks as number 18 leading debtor nations by GDP (2009) and has one of the highest tax rates.
Canada's national debt was a modest $11.3 billion; the federal deficit was zero.
When Trudeau left office in 1984, the debt had mushroomed to $128 billion; the deficit to $25 billion annually.

When Trudeau entered office, Ottawa spent 30% of Canada's total economic output (the same as the USA). When he left, government spending had skyrocketed to almost 53%. With half of Canadians working directly or indirectly for Ottawa, the nation became infected with bureaucratic and union work ethics (state-sponsored laziness).

Trudeau was a communist sympathizer. He literally was a card-carrying member, and when in power he was good friends with Castro.

The effect of Trudeau’s liberal utopian dream and enactment of “multiculturalism” were catastrophic. They opened the doors to hordes of immigrant criminals and combined with his 'soft on crime' social policies created the level of crime that Canada has today.

This little history lesson was brought to you in order to demonstrate that throughout the history of modern nations, liberal moonbat asshats have been responsible for fucking up many a countries fiscal position, and destroying the very culture that made the country great.

What truly baffles me, I me really baffles me, is how ANYONE could fail to see how fucked up liberal ideologies are and, as YOU have done on this very board, still claim to be highly educated and intelligent!

But who am I? Please feel free to continue entertaining us with your ignorance. (Dance you little liberal puppet)

AmPat
01-17-2011, 06:35 PM
You are correct only on one thing sonny - my age. Currently I am 62, I turn 63 on the 27th of this month. I have forgotten more than you know sonny.

Obviously you have forgotten all the facts you've ever known and only fantasy remains. It is also apparent that age does not guarantee wisdom or intelligence.:cool: