PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty fucks

Carol
01-15-2011, 12:58 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x205030)

LOL LOL LOL LOL ...................

I'm sorry, but there comes a time when all you can do is laugh at how hard they work to demonize conservatives and Republicans. Talk about over the top rhetoric. No wonder they are so miserable NO MATTER WHAT THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE.

salinen (1000+ posts) Sat Jan-15-11 12:27 AM
Original message
Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty fucks

They are unwilling to back down from the violent rhetoric and the violence it has created. You know why? They want more violence. This is exactly what they've been advocating, and we've been fearing for a long time. The Becks, Palins, Limbaughs, Savages, Coulters, Hannitys, O'reillys, Ingrahams have been begging for this to happen. They couldn't be more pleased, don't doubt your own ears. And now they are really kicking up the hate. Nobody is going to stop them.

This is the beginning of a new phase for them. They're not interested in anything but what they want, and it doesn't matter how it happens. To them this is war, and we are the enemy. Sounds to me more like salinen has decided that conservatives are the "enemy" and he/she doesn't like it. LOL

Read a second time it sounds more like salinen is hoping to provoke violence by his/her hateful language.

Good luck. LOL LOL The voters see through this and you're digging a deeper hole for yourself.

marv
01-15-2011, 05:31 AM
bouncy........

SarasotaRepub
01-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Speak TRUTH TO POWER!!!! :D

This is an excellent oppt for all moles to boost their counts. I mean, all you have to do is start a Palin Sucks thread and you are good for maybe 50 posts if you play it right...:D

Yukon
01-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Conservatives are indeed sad metally challenged people who actually beieve that cutting taxes will reduce the deficit. It's kind of like 2 + 2 = 5 in the Conservative world.

Apache
01-15-2011, 09:32 AM
I love all the examples of "...now they are really kicking up the hate", Don't you ? :eek:

FDK
01-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Why do conservatives oppose women having the right to chose if they will carry fetal tissue through to full development? It always has seemed pretty straight forward to me in that it's her body so it's her choice.

It's always seemed pretty straightforward to me that killing your own species in the womb is counterintuitive. You can depersonalize it all you want by using the term fetal tissue but it still won't change the fact that it's a developing HUMAN BEING.

SarasotaRepub
01-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Why do conservatives oppose women having the right to chose if they will carry fetal tissue through to full development? It always has seemed pretty straight forward to me in that it's her body so it's her choice.

What does this have to do with this thread?? If you want to discuss this issue start a new thread in GD.

One warning. Keep this up and I'll just delete your posts till you learn. Clear?

Yukon
01-15-2011, 10:29 AM
What does this have to do with this thread?? If you want to discuss this issue start a new thread in GD.

One warning. Keep this up and I'll just delete your posts till you learn. Clear?

Point taken - post deleted by the YUKON man.

BadCat
01-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Point taken - post deleted by the YUKON man.

And he's a lot nicer than I am.

Apache
01-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Conservatives are indeed sad metally challenged people who actually beieve that cutting taxes will reduce the deficit. It's kind of like 2 + 2 = 5 in the Conservative world.

Yeah, actually putting the money in the owner's hands is always te dumb thing to do. Dropping costs never led to more right?

NJCardFan
01-15-2011, 11:28 AM

So, even though statistics to the contrary to your silly blathering prove this to be untrue, you're still going to parrot liberal talking points? Because, then, JFK must be mentally challenged because he thought cutting taxes would reduce the deficit and drive the economy. Read history books much? Oh, and kindly show us proof where raising taxes cut deficits. I'll wait. While I wait, here's some reading for you:

"Lower rates of taxation will stimulate economic activity and so raise the levels of personal and corporate income as to yield within a few years an increased – not a reduced – flow of revenues to the federal government."

– John F. Kennedy, Jan. 17, 1963, annual budget message to the Congress, fiscal year 1964

"A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget. Every taxpayer and his family will have more money left over after taxes for a new car, a new home, new conveniences, education and investment. Every businessman can keep a higher percentage of his profits in his cash register or put it to work expanding or improving his business, and as the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues."

– John F. Kennedy, Sept. 18, 1963, radio and television address to the nation on tax-reduction bill

"In short, it is a paradoxical truth that ... the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now. The experience of a number of European countries and Japan have borne this out. This country's own experience with tax reduction in 1954 has borne this out. And the reason is that only full employment can balance the budget, and tax reduction can pave the way to that employment. The purpose of cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus."

– John F. Kennedy, Nov. 20, 1962, news conference

Shall I go on or is the point made?