PDA

View Full Version : AFC/ NFC Divisional playoffs predictions..CU style

MountainMan
01-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Saturdays games...

1. Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh
Baltimore wins this game 17-13 sending Ben Roethlisberger to either the local university hospital with another broken nose to either get fixed up or to rape another college freshman (you decide).

2. Green Bay vs. Atlanta
Green Bay wins this game 31-20. This sets up a mass suicide watch for the whole Atlanta, Georgia region allowing the TV series "The Walking Dead" to continue filming in Atlanta with a cheaper cast.

Sunday's games...

3. Seattle vs. Chicago
Seattle wins this hard fought game 23-20 just like they did earlier in the season sacking Jay "I hate making decisions" Cutler another six times. This infuriates the bookies in Chicago hence the need for protection for Jay to prevent him sleeping with the fishes.

4. New York vs. New England
New York, after intercepting the immaculate Tom Brady three times, wins this contest 27-24. This causes the servers over at Urbandictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/) to crash due to the influx of Jets fans trying to figure the trash talk between the two teams for the last four years.

JB
01-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Seattle loses by 14 or more.

NE and ATL both advance.

Baltimore/Pittsburgh...who cares. Balt advances.

MountainMan
01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Seattle loses by 14 or more.

NE and ATL both advance.

Baltimore/Pittsburgh...who cares. Balt advances.

What, no sarcasm? No points predictions? This isn't a CU style post at all.......Come on. Lets see some real predictions.

fettpett
01-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Baltimore/Pittsburgh: 13-10 Baltimore wins with a last sec field goal, Tory Palamulu shaves his head in agony and loses his Head and Shoulders deal

Green Bay/Atlanta: Packers win 28-20. Tony Gonzalaze is still winless in the playoffs and retires, last seen crying on his way back to Kansas City

New England/New York: 40-10 New England crushes the Jets, Rex Ryan goes home and cries over his wifes feet while being wiped and dressed in leather

Chicago/Seattle: 30-13 Chicago Wins setting up the most Epic game in NFL history, The Biggest Rivalry in the NFL comes to a head in Chicago, the first playoff meeting between Green Bay and Chicago in 70 years with a chance to go to the Super Bowl on the line.

Bubba Dawg
01-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Baltimore will win.

Atlanta and New England will advance.

I think Seattle will beat Chicago. Gonna be a good game.

Bubba Dawg
01-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Close game and lots of turnovers but Pittsburg came out on top.

Where's Poli?

fettpett
01-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Packers KICKING the Falcon's asses, 35-14.....28 unanswered points.....I sure as hell didn't see that coming!!

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Saturdays games...

1. Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh
Baltimore wins this game 17-13 sending Ben Roethlisberger to either the local university hospital with another broken nose to either get fixed up or to rape another college freshman (you decide).

They exited the city, tail twixt their legs
Their hearts broken, their souls forlorn
Will they eer again a playoff game win?
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

:D:cool:

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Close game and lots of turnovers but Pittsburg came out on top.

Where's Poli?

Close? :rolleyes: Hell - we GAVE them 14 of those points. :p

BadCat
01-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Close? :rolleyes: Hell - we GAVE them 14 of those points. :p

Congrats Poli.

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Congrats Poli.

I won't lie. I was scared for most of the first half. . . . but once we took the momentum back . . . :cool: no worries from then on.

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Baltimore will win.

Atlanta and New England will advance.

I think Seattle will beat Chicago. Gonna be a good game.How does it feel to be wrong?

AGAIN!?

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Packers KICKING the Falcon's asses, 35-14.....28 unanswered points.....I sure as hell didn't see that coming!!

I did. Posted it too. It's gonna be steelers v packers this superbowl. :D

fettpett
01-15-2011, 11:07 PM
I did. Posted it too. It's gonna be steelers v packers this superbowl. :D

I didn't mean the Packers winning, but the score...45-21? thats insane

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 11:14 PM
I didn't mean the Packers winning, but the score...45-21? thats insane

Welp - the falcons, like the ravens and the patriots are over rated teams. They just don't WANT it bad enough.

fettpett
01-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Welp - the falcons, like the ravens and the patriots are over rated teams. They just don't WANT it bad enough.

Very true. Packers I think WANT this bad... especially after all the injuries they've had this year.

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Very true. Packers I think WANT this bad... especially after all the injuries they've had this year.

As do the Steelers. And I would not feel bad at all watching the Steelers win number 7 off the backs of the Packers :)

fettpett
01-15-2011, 11:26 PM
As do the Steelers. And I would not feel bad at all watching the Steelers win number 7 off the backs of the Packers :)

Nor would I feel bad for the Packers winning number 13 off the Steelers :D

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Nor would I feel bad for the Packers winning number 13 off the Steelers :D

The only wins that count are Superbowl wins. You have 3. Be proud of that. :) a 3 and 2 record in the Superbowl is nothing to sneeze at.

Bubba Dawg
01-15-2011, 11:49 PM
How does it feel to be wrong?

AGAIN!?

Meh. The Steelers outplayed 'em.

And the Falcons just stunk it up. I figured it would be a close game. But it wasn't even in the neighborhood. The Packers pulled Rogers and some of the 1st Team D in the fourth.

I mean, DAMN.

That loss hurt. But the Greenies earned it. Seriously.

But seriously, what You mean AGAIN? This was the first time I was ever wrong....:rolleyes::p

PoliCon
01-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Meh. The Steelers outplayed 'em. Did you catch the first half of the game? I was wondering what planet they were on there for a while - cause it sure as hell wasn't earth . . .

And the Falcons just stunk it up. I figured it would be a close game. But it wasn't even in the neighborhood. The Packers pulled Rogers and some of the 1st Team D in the fourth.

I mean, DAMN.

That loss hurt. But the Greenies earned it. Seriously.Didn't catch that game. I have my priorities.

But seriously, what You mean AGAIN? This was the first time I was ever wrong....:rolleyes::pYou're mama ever tell you where liars go?? You wanna get sent to congress??? HUMMM????:D

lacarnut
01-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I enjoyed both games. Green Bay played lights out. Pittsburgh will get their ass handed to them if they play that bad the next game.

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 12:28 AM
I enjoyed both games. Green Bay played lights out. Pittsburgh will get their ass handed to them if they play that bad the next game.

They won't. They got sufficiently scared this game I'm sure.

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 01:18 AM
The only wins that count are Superbowl wins. You have 3. Be proud of that. :) a 3 and 2 record in the Superbowl is nothing to sneeze at.

How many of those Super Bowls were won while you were alive?

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 01:27 AM
How many of those Super Bowls were won while you were alive?

My Dad has been alive for all of them :p

fettpett
01-16-2011, 07:07 AM

it'll be 13 NFL Titles with a 4-1 SB record and St. Vincent's Trophy will be coming home. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 08:52 AM
Did you catch the first half of the game? I was wondering what planet they were on there for a while - cause it sure as hell wasn't earth . . .
Didn't catch that game. I have my priorities.
You're mama ever tell you where liars go?? You wanna get sent to congress??? HUMMM????:D

The first half of the Steelers game was awful for them. But did they ever come back. wow.

And the Falcons were awful. Playing the way they did Green Bay would have won anyway, but the Falcons were just awful. didn't even make it close.

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 08:53 AM
it'll be 13 NFL Titles with a 4-1 SB record and St. Vincent's Trophy will be coming home. :D

:( poor guy.

You should really seek help for that crack problem you have. :p

BadCat
01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
The Pack played a great game, the Steelers barely slipped by.

As much as I hate them, I think NE is the team to beat.

fettpett
01-16-2011, 09:16 AM
:( poor guy.

You should really seek help for that crack problem you have. :p

LOL....say's the pipsqueak from Pit :p

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 09:21 AM
The Pack played a great game, the Steelers barely slipped by.

As much as I hate them, I think NE is the team to beat.

We won that game fair and square despite bad calls - no calls - and trying to give the game to Baltimore.

fettpett
01-16-2011, 09:27 AM
We won that game fair and square despite bad calls - no calls - and trying to give the game to Baltimore.

There doesn't look like there isn't a team without holes that could make the Super Bowl.

Green Bay has a suspect Run game and Special Teams

Pittsburgh plays sloppy, has given up points and has a weak Offensive line.

New England Has a crummy Defense and doesn't have the firepower on offense they use too.

Chicago's Defense is getting old, Jay Cutler is turnover prone and a whiney little bitch

New York can't keep up on Offense and their coach has a foot fetish and is a blowhard

Seattle, well they've been blown out by at lest 15 points in all 9 of their loses.

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 11:52 AM
My Dad has been alive for all of them :p

So any before you were born don't count. Sorry, it's the rules.

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 11:55 AM
There doesn't look like there isn't a team without holes that could make the Super Bowl.

Green Bay has a suspect Run game and Special Teams

Pittsburgh plays sloppy, has given up points and has a weak Offensive line.

New England Has a crummy Defense and doesn't have the firepower on offense they use too.

Chicago's Defense is getting old, Jay Cutler is turnover prone and a whiney little bitch

New York can't keep up on Offense and their coach has a foot fetish and is a blowhard

Seattle, well they've been blown out by at lest 15 points in all 9 of their loses.
All teams have holes. There isn't a team in NFL history that didn't have holes.

fettpett
01-16-2011, 12:09 PM

yeah, i get that, but in the past there were a few teams that were pretty complete, 2007 Pats, Cowboys of the 90's, 49er's of the 80's etc

This year has just felt weird....like parity finally and completely reared it's head. even 12-4, 13-3 teams don't have that same feeling of being one of the "Best" teams in the league.

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 03:44 PM
So far I have been wrong on the Falcons and wrong on the Ravens.

Now Seattle appears to be over and done. Down 28 to 10. in the 4th.

0 for 3. :(

Nice.

Okay, I picked the Patriots. Maybe I'll get that one.

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 03:53 PM

I agree. The Pittsburgh Steelers teams with Bradshaw and Franco Harris and those great wide receivers and the Steel Curtain Defense were pretty close but the scores of the Super Bowls they won in the 70's weren't at all one sided. They were pretty close games and none were really runaways.

There are always strengths and weaknesses on any team, even the best ones.

BadCat
01-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Jets up at the half and not looking terrible.

There is hope that the team from Moonbat MA is going to lose.

fettpett
01-16-2011, 07:48 PM
AFC Champ game: Steelers-Jets
NFC Champ game: Bears-Packers

Super Bowl, battle of the 6th seeds, Packers-Jets

CueSi
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM

Nah, i want a History major's delight.... Packers-Steelers . . >Squish!<

~QC

CueSi
01-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Someone check on Bubba... poor thing ain't called a winner in the bunch.

~QC

fettpett
01-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Nah, i want a History major's delight.... Packers-Steelers . . >Squish!<

~QC

yeah, just thought that both 6th seeds being in the playoffs would be kinda cool....

of course then we'd hear about nothing but Rex Ryan all week and his damn foot fetish while the rest of New York has a orgasm and crowns them Super Bowl Champs before the game is played

BadCat
01-16-2011, 08:05 PM
yeah, just thought that both 6th seeds being in the playoffs would be kinda cool....

of course then we'd hear about nothing but Rex Ryan all week and his damn foot fetish while the rest of New York has a orgasm and crowns them Super Bowl Champs before the game is played

Get ready for the coronation.

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Someone check on Bubba... poor thing ain't called a winner in the bunch.

~QC

Thanks CueSi. :eek:

Okay, who would like to offer me a bribe to pick the other team in the next round. :D

fettpett
01-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks CueSi. :eek:

Okay, who would like to offer me a bribe to pick the other team in the next round. :D

well I don't think there are any resident Bears fans, nor Jets....so you should have a problem being bribed by Packer and Steeler fans

Bubba Dawg
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
well I don't think there are any resident Bears fans, nor Jets....so you should have a problem being bribed by Packer and Steeler fans

Okay everybody, I'll pick the opponent of your team but you have to pay the fee, you have to offer praise of my superior football knowledge and laud my football prognosticatory abilities.

I have my football picking track record to back me up. :cool:

It will definitely be worth it.

CueSi
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM

ROFL. . . oh LAWD. . . Rex and his foot fetish... I honestly forgot about that.

I wonder how Wes Welker feels now. Jackwagon.

~QC

fettpett
01-16-2011, 08:35 PM
ROFL. . . oh LAWD. . . Rex and his foot fetish... I honestly forgot about that.

I wonder how Wes Welker feels now. Jackwagon.

~QC

hahaha, he got benched for it to start the game...i'm sure he feels like a heel:eek::D

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 09:21 PM
So any before you were born don't count. Sorry, it's the rules.

:rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 09:22 PM

nope. Packers Steelers. I done called it. :p

fettpett
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
nope. Packers Steelers. I done called it. :p

heh, either way Packers win and bring home the Lombardi Trophy

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 09:59 PM
heh, either way Packers win and bring home the Lombardi Trophy

Only if they steal it from the Steelers. :p

fettpett
01-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Only if they steal it from the Steelers. :p

only thing the Packers will be stealing is Big Ben's passes, Tamron Williams is pretty damn good at that, 3 INT's and 1 TD

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 10:42 PM
only thing the Packers will be stealing is Big Ben's passes, Tamron Williams is pretty damn good at that, 3 INT's and 1 TD

and Troy isn't? 7 INT's and 1 TD. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
and Troy isn't? 7 INT's and 1 TD. :rolleyes:

this year putz :p

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 11:05 PM
this year putz :p

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4474 yea - this year. :cool:

fettpett
01-16-2011, 11:22 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4474 yea - this year. :cool:

post season, ;p

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5432

Regular and postseason Williams is 9 INTs, 1 TD. 1 FF

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 11:24 PM
post season, ;p

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5432

Regular and postseason Williams is 9 INTs, 1 TD. 1 FF

and during how many games was your boy on the injured list this season? :rolleyes: and lets not forget that your team didn't get a bye week - Steelers did. And your guys didn't play a team half as good as the ravens. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-16-2011, 11:25 PM
and during how many games was your boy on the injured list this season? :rolleyes:

none, but he's considered one of the best pure CB's in the league.

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 11:26 PM
none, but he's considered one of the best pure CB's in the league.

ONE OF. Troy on the other hand - is not one of best anything. He is THE.:cool:

fettpett
01-16-2011, 11:30 PM
ONE OF. Troy on the other hand - is not one of best anything. He is THE.:cool:

Troy's not a CB either, he's a Safety :p

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Troy's not a CB either, he's a Safety :p I never said he was a CB. :p but if he was - he'd be THE BEST CB. :cool:

PoliCon
01-18-2011, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJSZmRgNFJQ

Bubba Dawg
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM

Yinz are awesome there Poli. :D

fettpett
01-18-2011, 09:27 PM

eww...don't make me puke :P thats as bad as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFnbYW8MCXc

PoliCon
01-18-2011, 11:20 PM
There is a big difference between an updated CLASSIC and plain old kitsch. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-18-2011, 11:21 PM
WARNING!

The FAA has issued a travel alert for Pittsburgh for Sunday, January 23. The agency anticipates the catastrophic crash of jets, due to a massive steel curtain. The FAA further advises, however, that this travel alert does not apply to air traffic at Pittsburgh International Airport. The only jets at risk are the ones attempting to land at Heinz Field.~HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!~ LETS GO ALL THE WAY!!!~

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 12:20 AM
WARNING!

The FAA has issued a travel alert for Pittsburgh for Sunday, January 23. The agency anticipates the catastrophic crash of jets, due to a massive steel curtain. The FAA further advises, however, that this travel alert does not apply to air traffic at Pittsburgh International Airport. The only jets at risk are the ones attempting to land at Heinz Field.~HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!~ LETS GO ALL THE WAY!!!~

How does it feel to root for a team owned by an unapologetic sycophant of Obama?

PoliCon
01-19-2011, 12:40 AM
How does it feel to root for a team owned by an unapologetic sycophant of Obama?

meh. Nobody's right all the time. :p

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 12:51 AM
meh. Nobody's right all the time. :p

That's how the Steelers won their last Super Bowl. Obama made the officials miss strategic calls.

PoliCon
01-19-2011, 12:56 AM
That's how the Steelers won their last Super Bowl. Obama made the officials miss strategic calls.:rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes: It's ok to lie to yourself if it helps you sleep at night.:p The Cardinals were quite simply out played. They were worthy adversaries - but they lost fair and square. :cool:

CueSi
01-19-2011, 02:59 AM

It never used to be that way. The Rooneys were pro-life Catholics. <sigh.>

~QC

PoliCon
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM

~QC
It was done in order to get the ambassadorship to Ireland. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 08:22 PM

~QC

When he thanked Obama after the Steelers won SB42. I mean, what the hell did Obama do to help the team win? Was he one of the players committing penalties all down the field on Harrison's INT return? (not to mention he was down before sliding into the endzone).

CueSi
01-19-2011, 08:47 PM
It was done in order to get the ambassadorship to Ireland. :rolleyes:

A case of Kennedy envy? Seriously?

~QC

PoliCon
01-20-2011, 12:50 AM
When he thanked Obama after the Steelers won SB42. I mean, what the hell did Obama do to help the team win? Was he one of the players committing penalties all down the field on Harrison's INT return? (not to mention he was down before sliding into the endzone).

funny how the officials saw it differently. :p

Bubba Dawg
01-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Bump.

PoliCon
01-20-2011, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcEf3Ihjibc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h8fLlWrDU0

my favorite :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6GehtC2708

Bubba Dawg
01-20-2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcEf3Ihjibc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h8fLlWrDU0

my favorite :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6GehtC2708

Sh*t. Who bumped this? :rolleyes:

Oh, wait.....:p:D

PoliCon
01-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Sh*t. Who bumped this? :rolleyes:

Oh, wait.....:p:D

did you watch the third one?? its got BOOBIES :cool:

Bubba Dawg
01-20-2011, 11:26 PM
did you watch the third one?? its got BOOBIES :cool:

I am in awe of you Poli. You are The Man.

Okay, you are now paid in full for the Bobbies. :D

And thanks Noble Mon.

fettpett
01-21-2011, 05:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrLlQDQB-E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vob75MhVNbw

PoliCon
01-21-2011, 08:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrLlQDQB-E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vob75MhVNbw

Ok . . . the first one is giant FAIL - the second one is a lame rip off. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Ok . . . the first one is giant FAIL - the second one is a lame rip off. :rolleyes:

I don't listen to rap so i wouldn't know

the first one i thought was more funny/stupid than anything

fettpett
01-21-2011, 05:11 PM
BTW, Rush picks a Packers-Steelers Super Bowl

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012111/content/01125114.guest.html

Lager
01-21-2011, 06:54 PM

Maybe some year, but not this one. :p

fettpett
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Maybe some year, but not this one. :p

Da Bears are going DOWN!!! and not to Dallas.

GO PACK!!!

PoliCon
01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't listen to rap so i wouldn't know

the first one i thought was more funny/stupid than anything

HEAVY stress on the stupid part. :p

As for the first one - it's a rip off of black and yellow by Wiz Khalifa

fettpett
01-22-2011, 05:05 PM
HEAVY stress on the stupid part. :p

As for the first one - it's a rip off of black and yellow by Wiz Khalifa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pFD-xdPRE&feature=player_embedded

here's another one, and yeah i know it's a parody

PoliCon
01-22-2011, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

here's another one, and yeah i know it's a parody

:rolleyes: you didn't copy the link properly cheesehead.:p

fettpett
01-23-2011, 08:49 AM
:rolleyes: you didn't copy the link properly cheesehead.:p

There you go sir

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 08:53 AM
There you go sir

There is something sad and pathetic about middle class white boys rapping. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-23-2011, 10:19 AM
There is something sad and pathetic about middle class white boys rapping. :rolleyes:

like Kid Rock and Eminem? wait they are rich white boys rapping :rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
01-23-2011, 10:32 AM

I think Rush is right.

NJCardFan
01-23-2011, 02:46 PM
I think Rush is right.
Rush is a big time Steelers fan.

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:11 PM
I think Rush is right.

I picked it before Rush did. :p

fettpett
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
I picked it before Rush did. :p

yes you did....but your going to be wrong about the outcome :D Packer over Steelers to bring the Lombardi trophy HOME!!

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:38 PM
yes you did....but your going to be wrong about the outcome :D Packer over Steelers to bring the Lombardi trophy HOME!!

um hum suuuuuureee. You keep telling yourself that cheesehead. :p

fettpett
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
um hum suuuuuureee. You keep telling yourself that cheesehead. :p

I plan too....:D

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
I was texting a friend in Chicago during the game and kept asking what the ETA was on the Bears offense! :D

fettpett
01-23-2011, 10:48 PM
I was texting a friend in Chicago during the game and kept asking what the ETA was on the Bears offense! :D

hahaha, check this out...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bears-fans-post-many-videos-of-cutler-jerseys-being-burned/ apparently the Chicago fans felt pretty strongly about Cutler's in/actions today, stupid Bear fans and their fickle attitude toward their QB's

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:55 PM
hahaha, check this out...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bears-fans-post-many-videos-of-cutler-jerseys-being-burned/ apparently the Chicago fans felt pretty strongly about Cutler's in/actions today, stupid Bear fans and their fickle attitude toward their QB's

:rolleyes: nothing like fair weather fans. :rolleyes:

fettpett
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
:rolleyes: nothing like fair weather fans. :rolleyes:

no kidding...find it funny and sad...he's the best QB they've had since Sid Luckman, which is sad

Lager
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM

I don't think it's a fickle attitude. I've always been a Cutler defender. Unfortunately, the guy just has a personality that rubs sportswriters and fans the wrong way. Here in Colorado, the feelings for him are even worse, two years after he's been gone, and they still follow his play and gloat when he does bad. Congrats to Green Bay fans. I just wish more Bears had shown up to play, besides Urlacher.

NJCardFan
01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Funny thing is, Cutler didn't cost them the game. The defenses inability to stop Rogers lost the came.

fettpett
01-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Funny thing is, Cutler didn't cost them the game. The defenses inability to stop Rogers lost the came.

in the first half. Packers Offense stunk it up in the second half, but some of that I put up to the Bears figuring out what the Packers were doing, and the guy's not making plays.

I don't think it's a fickle attitude. I've always been a Cutler defender. Unfortunately, the guy just has a personality that rubs sportswriters and fans the wrong way. Here in Colorado, the feelings for him are even worse, two years after he's been gone, and they still follow his play and gloat when he does bad. Congrats to Green Bay fans. I just wish more Bears had shown up to play, besides Urlacher.

maybe not all Bears fans, but a lot of them out there have been really hard on their QB's, it's just not a QB town. just look at who they've had at QB since Luckman retired in the 50's. Cutler is the first Bear's QB to throw for over 3,000 yards in consecutive years, that is sad, especially in a QB league.

Unless Cutler wins a Super Bowl in the next 2 years, he's going to get run out of town. Hell he might have to do it next year if he doesn't want them calling for Heine.

PoliCon
01-24-2011, 10:15 PM

I kept asking my friend in Chicago when the Bears offensive line were gonna show up for the game! :D