PDA

View Full Version : AZ Shooting Victim Arrested for "You're Dead" Comment to a Teabagger

Carol
01-15-2011, 10:19 PM
There's no credible evidence that the TEA party had anything to do with the Arizona shooting, but the left has been going on and on with their hateful, violence inciting speech, and "climate of hate". So when a shooting victim from that incident threatens a TEA Party member they recognize their hateful words, apologize and tone down their rhetoric, right?

Think again.

link
(http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x544387)

Grassy Knoll Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 08:52 PM
Original message
AZ Shooting Victim Arrested for "You're Dead" Comment to a Teabagger

Run time: 02:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OvZ51ChXoc

Posted on YouTube: January 15, 2011
By YouTube Member: shellymic
Views on YouTube: 58

Posted on DU: January 15, 2011
By DU Member: Grassy Knoll
Views on DU: 305

Sorry For poor video.
This Link is a little more nonpartisan
and less " Ah Ha " then how fox news tells it.

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13849741

Drale (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 08:58 PM
Response to Original message
1. He was out of line

but I think I can understand where he is coming from but now he's given faux and the teabaggers the "proof" they need that the left is violent and they are not. Although if it had been a tea bagger yelling that, it would have been applauded most likely and they would not have been arrested.

greiner3 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 08:59 PM
2. And people wonder why the shooting;

Of a nobody prince of something triggered the first World War.

Buzz Clik (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 09:00 PM
3. Geez. How unfortunate.

The poor person was probably still distraught. I'm sure that some allowances will be made, but what an awful thing to say.
Grassy Knoll Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 09:16 PM
4. Free country , But.....

WTF was a teabagger there to begin with if
it wasn't to stir the shit and bring up gun rights.

maritimer Donating Member (26 posts) Jan-15-11 09:27 PM
5. Not to defend the comment BUT

Beck can talk about killing Michael Moore on TV- with his bare hands- and that's OK? No investigation, no FCC fine, no nada?

For cripe's sake there is a double standard when it comes to discourse in this nation and the right wing has had and will continue to have the favorable side of it, unless we put a stop to it now.

How to do that, I have no damned idea- and I'm not alone there.

Lint Head Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 09:47 PM
7. This is bound to happen when you shoot someone in the back.

hoplophobe
01-15-2011, 11:00 PM
maritimer Donating Member (26 posts) Jan-15-11 09:27 PM
5. Not to defend the comment BUT

Beck can talk about killing Michael Moore on TV- with his bare hands- and that's OK? No investigation, no FCC fine, no nada?
Over five years ago and on radio. Please get your talking points correct DUmmie.

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 02:11 AM
greiner3 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-15-11 08:59 PM
2. And people wonder why the shooting;

Of a nobody prince of something triggered the first World War.

My God, can these people please read a history book? Even though that was a catalyst for the war, it wasn't the sole reason why the war was started. A comparison can be made from the Godfather movie. If you remember, in the movie, a mafia war was started and the cause was first the hit on Vito and then the retaliatory hit on Bruno Tattaglia then Michael's hit on Solozzo and Capt. McClusky. Before Michael killed the 2 at the restaurant, Clemenza said that the resulting war is sometimes good as it clears out the bad blood. Well, the same can be said for early 20th century Europe. Too many "empires" created enough tension in the region that something like the killing of the Archduke was the fuse that lit the powder-keg. These libtards trying to equate the 2 events is idiocy, and expected. And I'd like to point out that Gavrilo Princip was a leftist.