PDA

View Full Version : " ABC CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR Reports Threat,Omits it Was Made to a Tea Partier"

megimoo
01-16-2011, 04:01 AM
As NewsBusters previously reported, a survivor of last week's Tucson shootings issued a death threat to a Tea Party member Saturday in the middle of a taping for a town hall meeting to be aired on ABC's "This Week."

For some reason, ABC World News Saturday in its report about the gathering chose to omit the seriousness of the threat and that it was made to a Tea Partier ..video

snip..video:
As NewsBusters reported earlier, this was apparently far more serious than what Muir conveyed. Here's Fox News's take on the matter:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/15/abc-world-news-reports-threat-its-tucson-town-hall-omits-it-was-made-

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 09:16 AM
well of course she did. Admitting that would change the narrative. The left is all about narrative. Facts be damned.

Apache
01-16-2011, 10:38 AM
well of course she did. Admitting that would change the narrative. The left is all about narrative. Facts be damned.

Yup, reverse the roles and we'd have it splashed all over the place. Four 24 hour news-cycles about how --------- from the liberal group -------------- was told "You're dead!"....

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 10:49 AM
You can thank Sheriff Dumbdick for this.

BadCat
01-16-2011, 10:52 AM
You can thank Sheriff Dumbdick for this.

You know, I'm not sure if the left is actually very organized (this whole thing from them seems to be organized), or if they are just of such a hive mentality, they react like the Borg.

Yukon
01-16-2011, 11:08 AM
We liberals are endowed with independant thought. Conservatives group-think, incapable of independant thinking .

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM
We liberals are endowed with independant thought. Conservatives group-think, incapable of independant thinking .

That's funny right there. You people wouldn't know independent thought if it jumped up and bit you in the face.

Zathras
01-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Conservatives are endowed with independant thought. We liberals group-think, incapable of independant thinking .

Fixed for accuracy.

Apache
01-16-2011, 12:04 PM

Really? I have YET to see any independant thoughts in your posts. You can't even answer questions that require a dram of intellectual honesty, and to honest, you're falling back on that good ol' leftist stunt of "I'm always right".

SR was nice enough to let you return. Show him, and the others on this board, some respect by actually engaging fully in a debate. You've ducked way too many questions all over the place and people are getting tired of it...

At this point, I have more respect for Wilbur than I do for you...

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Really? I have YET to see any independant thoughts in your posts. You can't even answer questions that require a dram of intellectual honesty, and to honest, you're falling back on that good ol' leftist stunt of "I'm always right".

SR was nice enough to let you return. Show him, and the others on this board, some respect by actually engaging fully in a debate. You've ducked way too many questions all over the place and people are getting tired of it...

At this point, I have more respect for Wilbur than I do for you...

Should any of us be surprised? I mean, isn't this was progressivism is all about? Stir the shit pot then run and hide because they can't honestly debate an issue? This idiot should be banned.

Madisonian
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
We liberals are endowed with independant thought.

Too bad it is only one thought and it has not changed since the 70's.

Rockntractor
01-16-2011, 07:52 PM

You should restudy this, conservatives are individualists. Unfortunately that has changed some over the years but not to the extent of the left who have always been for group identity.

PoliCon
01-16-2011, 10:11 PM

Which side is it that is all about identity groups? :rolleyes: