PDA

View Full Version : Tuscon victim theatens Tea Party

Constitutionally Speaking
01-16-2011, 09:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFYqTfe-ek&feature=player_embedded#

"
A victim of last week's Arizona shooting rampage was arrested on Saturday and ordered to undergo a mental evaluation after threatening a Tea Party leader during the taping of a television show, police said.

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee on January 8, objected to comments from Trent Humphries, leader of the conservative Tea Party political movement in Tucson, during taping of a town hall meeting organized for an ABC News special program on the aftermath of the shootings.

Fuller stood, turned and snapped a picture of Humphries, said Pima County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jason Ogan.

"Then he yelled at him and said, 'You're dead,'" Ogan said."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE70F0R020110116

The Tea Party members offense??? Suggesting talk of gun control should wait until the victims are buried.

So we have a Anti-Gun leftist threatening a Tea Party member over LIES perpetrated by the liberals.

How about you lefties toning down your violent rhetoric???

Calypso Jones
01-16-2011, 10:16 AM
where's the evidence that this guy was shot in the back and knee. Isn't it odd that only after a week of treatment and recuperation he's up and around?? I have doubts as to his status as a vet. especially a disabled one. You know how leftists try to pull that stuff on the rest of us. He might be sorry in the long run that he opened this whole can of worms.

Yukon
01-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Sad old TEA Baggers causing trouble again.

BadCat
01-16-2011, 10:27 AM

Wanna clarify that statement, moonbat?

01-16-2011, 10:29 AM

Except the trouble maker was (again) a liberal threatening a Tea Party member. I thought you lefties said we conservatives were the ones using inflammatory speech?

Bailey
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM

Now you're just embarrassing yourself, please try to troll better. :rolleyes:

Yukon
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM
The man was provoked by a pathetic old fat TEA Bagger. Does the call for civility by President Obama apply to the TEA Baggers or did they have their state supplied hearing aids turned off?

Bailey
01-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Except the trouble maker was (again) a liberal threatening a Tea Party member. I thought you lefties said we conservatives were the ones using inflammatory speech?

Why are you feeding the trolls? this is just trying to get a raise out of this board.

Yukon
01-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Bailey,

Bro, I had an old sheep dog when I was a kid called Bailey.

01-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Why are you feeding the trolls? this is just trying to get a raise out of this board.

It's a hobby of mine.

Bailey
01-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Bailey,

Fail troll well failed.

01-16-2011, 10:39 AM
The man was provoked by a pathetic old fat TEA Bagger. Does the call for civility by President Obama apply to the TEA Baggers or did they have their state supplied hearing aids turned off?

Just what was so "provoking"?? Asking for cooler heads to prevail???

THAT deserved a DEATH THREAT?

Lager
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Bailey,

What do you mean, when you WERE a kid? Kind of a stretch, isn't it?

BadCat
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Just what was so "provoking"?? Asking for cooler heads to prevail???

THAT deserved a DEATH THREAT?

This is the liberal idiot who got himself arrested...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47620.html

Cool heads are not something the left understands.

fettpett
01-16-2011, 11:32 AM

whats with you leftist and sex?

by the way...a person that is a tea bagger is putting their nut sack into the face of someone they just defeated, usually in a video game setting, typically a first person shooter like Halo. So calling TEA Party members that is a compliment, in a obscene way, as they just KICKED YOUR ASS!

learn your references before you embarrass yourself jackass

NJCardFan
01-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Bailey,

Answer my question, chicken shit.

Apache
01-16-2011, 01:47 PM

There was a CIVIL discussion taking place ( or did you miss that?) Point #2 The President's call for civility doesn't apply to him? Point#3 The speaker was a TEA Party member... your hypocrisy is showing. So much for that independent thought stuff, huh?

Calypso Jones
01-16-2011, 02:09 PM
I thought Yukon was being facetious. wasn't he?

Apache
01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I thought Yukon was being facetious. wasn't he?

Nope. You are watching the degeneration before banning of a lefty...

Calypso Jones
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
well. if he wasn't being facetious, then that was the most pathetic, sorry attempt at defense of the intolerable i've ever seen.

Apache
01-16-2011, 02:37 PM
well. if he wasn't being facetious, then that was the most pathetic, sorry attempt at defense of the intolerable i've ever seen.

Click on his name and follow his exploits on the board. You can actually see him falling apart :D

Zathras
01-16-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm sad old teabagger that can't comprehend the truth.

Oooops, looks like I changed a Pukeon post again....then again mine's more truthful than what Pukeon posted so it is an improvement.

Apache
01-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Oooops, looks like I changed a Pukeon post again....then again mine's more truthful than what Pukeon posted so it is an improvement.

Better stop or he'll report.....erm....nevermind

Yukon
01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
The TEA Bag Party members became so paranoid that their beloved guns may be controlled that this guy made a comment at a rally being attended by a man who was shot. Of course he would become enraged, of course he would shout out. Wouldnt you ? Some gun crazy gun goof says dont talk about gun controls till after the latest victims are buried and that is acceptable ?

txradioguy
01-17-2011, 09:41 AM
The TEA Bag Party members became so paranoid that their beloved guns may be controlled that this guy made a comment at a rally being attended by a man who was shot. Of course he would become enraged, of course he would shout out. Wouldnt you ? Some gun crazy gun goof says dont talk about gun controls till after the latest victims are buried and that is acceptable ?

:rolleyes:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6679/trollzal.jpg

Zathras
01-17-2011, 12:10 PM
http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20100803/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg?

Fixed