PDA

View Full Version : You know how there is that "certain" wingnut site that we never name?

Carol
01-17-2011, 10:40 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x219425)

:)

Atticus Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-17-11 10:03 PM
Original message
You know how there is that "certain" wingnut site that we never name?

When it is necessary to reference it, it is sometimes referred to as "that site which shall not be named".

Could we do the same thing with the person Hannity interviewed today?

Publicity, ANY publicity, is her oxygen and I would so much like to see her gasping and blue in the face.

Atticus-that's proof that DU censors. You can't even NAME the site, much less quote it.

Liberals claim that they "hate" Palin, yet they give her more attention than conservatives do. Doing it to Palin won't mean any less attention. Just MORE attention. But go ahead.

NJCardFan
01-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Atticus Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-17-11 10:03 PM
Original message
You know how there is that "certain" wingnut site that we never name?

When it is necessary to reference it, it is sometimes referred to as "that site which shall not be named".

Could we do the same thing with the person Hannity interviewed today?

Publicity, ANY publicity, is her oxygen and I would so much like to see her gasping and blue in the face.
Oh yeah. If the DU stopped talking about her, she'd just wither away. :rolleyes:

m00
01-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Liberals claim that they "hate" Palin, yet they give her more attention than conservatives do. Doing it to Palin won't mean any less attention. Just MORE attention. But go ahead.

You mean like Yukon? :p

Dan D. Doty
01-18-2011, 12:52 AM
No, they need Palin.

Because without their hate, Moonbats are nothing.

SarasotaRepub
01-18-2011, 06:54 AM
That main post is hilarious because I think I know who Atticus is...:D

Novaheart
01-18-2011, 09:01 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x219425)

:)

Atticus-that's proof that DU censors. You can't even NAME the site, much less quote it.

Are they talking about Free Republic or Little Green Footballs?

Zathras
01-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Are they talking about Free Republic or Little Green Footballs?

Nope, CU is "The site that can't be named".

Yukon
01-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Ratsazz......do you still post at DU ?

Rockntractor
01-18-2011, 09:34 AM

That is home to you, got to them.

Yukon
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
That is home to you, got to them.

DU doesnt like me because I dont agree with everything they post. You see Rock I am a Canadian and I am a member of the Liberal Party of Canada. Being a liberal in Canada or Conservative for that matter is not the same as the USA - policies for both groups are much different.

Rockntractor
01-18-2011, 09:39 AM
DU doesnt like me because I dont agree with everything they post. You see Rock I am a Canadian and I am a member of the Liberal Party of Canada. Being a liberal in Canada or Conservative for that matter is not the same as the USA - policies for both groups are much different.

You are saying the right is far more tolerant and open to discussion than the left?:confused:

Zathras
01-18-2011, 09:39 AM

Well, to still post at DU would mean I would have to post there in the first place and, since I've never done that, the answer to your lame ass question is no.

You, on the other hand, would fit in perfectly over there because you are such a DUmbass, much like the rest of the DUmmy population. You're also an oxygen stealing waste of skin, again in common with the majority of the population at the DUmp.

In fact, what's your DU name? It's so we can get you in the running for DUmbass of the year.

Yukon
01-18-2011, 09:44 AM
You are saying the right is far more tolerant and open to discussion than the left?:confused:

I wouldnt go as far as to say more tolerant on every issue but in the "cyber-world" I have found people on Conservative sites to be more willing to debate the issues than those on liberal sites are. Conservatives anger easier and want to put their point across. You know there are many issues that I agree with Conservatives on but again I must say our may be because of the political differences in Canada/America.

NJCardFan
01-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Well, to still post at DU would mean I would have to post there in the first place and, since I've never done that, the answer to your lame ass question is no.

You, on the other hand, would fit in perfectly over there because you are such a DUmbass, much like the rest of the DUmmy population. You're also an oxygen stealing waste of skin, again in common with the majority of the population at the DUmp.

In fact, what's your DU name? It's so we can get you in the running for DUmbass of the year.

I think dickless there can be named DUmmie of the Year by proxy.

Rockntractor
01-18-2011, 06:35 PM
may be because of the political differences in Canada/America.
You are owned by the queen , sonny.

Zathras
01-18-2011, 07:37 PM
I think dickless there can be named DUmmie of the Year by proxy.

Without even going there. We could use just the stuff Pukeon has posted here and he win the award in a landslide.

FDK
01-18-2011, 07:48 PM
roguevalley (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-17-11 10:42 PM
Response to Original message
5. there are people here in Alaska who don't say her name out loud

because they say it gives her power and frankly, we are all sooooo sick of her. She got slammed in the LTE in the Anchorage Daily News after Tucson

And guess who picks which letters to the editor get printed? Probably a liberal Palin-hating editor.

It is funny how their hate just gives her more power. Suck on it, DUmmies.:D

NJCardFan
01-18-2011, 08:32 PM
She got slammed in the LTE in the Anchorage Daily News after Tucson
It's amazing how these people can't let it go. There is no evidence whatsoever that Loughner was politically motivated, left or right, but they till insist on blaming Palin. These people give repugnance a new name.