PDA

View Full Version : "Denver Police Scanner Live Actup68 Heaving Bags Of Crap And Urine !

megimoo
08-26-2008, 04:38 PM
The 'Stuff' is Flying in Denver - Listen Live!

"Denver Police Scanner Live Actup68 Heaving Bags Of Crap And Urine !

Been listening to the police scanner out of Denver this afternoon. Parade underway. Poo and pee bags were unleashed. Police told not to respond. Halted the parade for a bit but they are underway again.Listen here.It is pretty interesting at times. Not sure if this belongs in breaking news, but thought others might like the link. http://co.scanamerica.us/index.php?county=Denver

Elspeth
08-26-2008, 04:40 PM
The 'Stuff' is Flying in Denver - Listen Live!

"Denver Police Scanner Live Actup68 Heaving Bags Of Crap And Urine !

Been listening to the police scanner out of Denver this afternoon. Parade underway. Poo and pee bags were unleashed. Police told not to respond. Halted the parade for a bit but they are underway again.Listen here.It is pretty interesting at times. Not sure if this belongs in breaking news, but thought others might like the link. http://co.scanamerica.us/index.php?county=Denver

Hey Megs,

You listen for us. (I am in a place where I can't). I'd LOVE to hear juicy details.:D

megimoo
08-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey Megs,

You listen for us. (I am in a place where I can't). I'd LOVE to hear juicy details.:DJust the Denver police dispatcher running down some guys in a white Mercedes wanted for some act.They are through with the parade and ran off the recreate68 freaks.They have about two hundred in process for various violations in a big fenced off pen downtown.

It's about 2:50 pm in Denver .The police aren't taking much crap from the trouble makers and dump them on the ground quick male or female and toss them into a Police van and off to the cattle pen for them.They just chased a bunch into a locked building and are seeking permission to enter and arrest a lot of them.They have lawyers down at the pens to try and bail them out but they are taking their time processing them.The police are right on top of them and unless they try for a massive demonstration of some kind this isn't going to get out of control.

An armed white man downtown with a rifle and ammo wearing a black jacket balding with white pants first name John second Stark and heading for the convention hall.The police are sending a helicopter with swat to intercept him and a bunch of police cars.

megimoo
08-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Now they're after another car a 2000 Gold Hundai wanted on suspicion of something now in hot persuit heading towards downtown. He just attempted suicide in his car but missed, the rifle is too long to hold to his head while driving . it's the Same guy John Stark .BY tonight when it is dark this will turn into a full blown zoo !

GrumpyOldLady
08-27-2008, 06:51 AM
I really wish the MSM would be exposing this 'crap'. (literally!)

The country needs to see how disgusting these people are.