PDA

View Full Version : Some Media Personnel Must Not Have Gotten Obama's Memo

NJCardFan
01-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Don't know if this belongs here or in GD but since it's to do with politics I thought I'd put it here so here it goes:

WaPo Columnist Richard Cohen:’How Much Time Do We Have Left to Talk About How Stupid Sarah Palin Is?’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bFFE4AJAQo&feature=player_embedded#!

NJCardFan
01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
At last week's memorial, President Obama called for us to use words that heal and not hurt. Huh. I guess the pundits on the left must have thought that that was directed at conservatives only because, as usual, they resort to childishness in calling someone like Sarah Palin, a college educated former mayor, governor, and VP candidate "stupid". I mean, c'mon. Cohen is being intellectually dishonest here. He may not like the woman or agree with her politics but to imply that she is stupid is piss poor and a typical leftist attack meme in order to marginalize who they disagree with. To imply that she doesn't know the meaning of the term 'blood libel' is, then to imply that she is correct in it's usage is nothing but blind hatred. C'mon lefties. Explain yourselves here. And this is a columnist. Someone who is supposed to be unbiased in their reporting. I know, I know it's WaPo but what are you gonna do.

fettpett
01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
no, it only applied to Conservatives, Fox News and Rush Limbaugh

NJCardFan
01-18-2011, 06:25 PM
no, it only applied to Conservatives, Fox News and Rush Limbaugh

Apparently. Not to mention that shitbag Mahr went on a rant saying how the Founders would have hated "teabaggers" and how the Founders thought the Bible was bullshit. Hypocrites one and all of them.

fettpett
01-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Apparently. Not to mention that shitbag Mahr went on a rant saying how the Founders would have hated "teabaggers" and how the Founders thought the Bible was bullshit. Hypocrites one and all of them.

he's a douche bag and always has been, i don't give a shit what he thinks or says