PDA

View Full Version : FBI: Bomb Found on MLK Parade Route Is 'Domestic Terrorism'

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 01:21 AM
http://http://www.foxnews.com/ucat/images/root/Cfakepathfbimlkbomb212_20110119_000522.jpg

SPOKANE, Wash. -- The FBI offered a reward Tuesday for information about a potentially lethal bomb found in a backpack along the downtown route of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade.

The discovery before Monday's parade for the slain civil rights leader raised the possibility of a racial motive in a region that has been home to the white supremacist Aryan Nations.

"The confluence of the holiday, the march and the device is inescapable," said Frank Harrill, special agent in charge of the Spokane FBI office. "But we are not at the point where we can draw any particular motive."

He called the planting of the bomb an act of domestic terrorism that was clearly designed to advance a political or social agenda.

The suspicious backpack was spotted by three city employees about an hour before the parade was to start, Harrill said. They looked inside, saw wires and immediately alerted law enforcement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/18/fbi-bomb-mlk-parade-route-domestic-terrorism/

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Blaming of Conservatives by the MSM and the Libtards begins in 3...2...

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 01:45 AM
This is a bit grandiose of the Aryan Nation. I doubt it's them.

Wei Wu Wei
01-19-2011, 02:44 PM
The only MLK thread posted all week despite the holiday and all.

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 02:51 PM

And your point is?

AmPat
01-19-2011, 02:54 PM

If it is that significant to you, start a thread.:cool:

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Guess you missed the one about the MLK event where the statue of George Washington was covered up. And what's your point? No one started any threads about Columbus on Columbus Day and you didn't complain. I don't recall and threads opened up about Lincoln and Washington on their birthdays(still separate state holidays here in NJ).

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
If it is that significant to you, start a thread.:cool:

But you see, MLK had a message. Of course that message has long since been lost on those it apparently was directed at.

Calypso Jones
01-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Leftist Black Ops.

Novaheart
01-19-2011, 10:13 PM
I heard in Walmart tonight that the CIA IS trying to annihilate black people.

Yes, I am serious. One woman was telling another this in front of the lunch meat section, and she seemed to want me to hear her.

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 11:08 PM

Yes, I am serious. One woman was telling another this in front of the lunch meat section, and she seemed to want me to hear her.

:rolleyes:

djones520
01-19-2011, 11:18 PM

That's cause Gator was banned.

Rockntractor
01-19-2011, 11:24 PM
That's cause Gator was banned.

I wonder what he will name his sock?

m00
01-20-2011, 12:58 AM
I wonder what he will name his sock?

Crocodile?

m00
01-20-2011, 12:59 AM
I blame Malcolm X supporters.

m00
01-20-2011, 12:59 AM

You should have started that post with "So..."

NJCardFan
01-20-2011, 02:03 AM

Nothing new. According to the race baiters, it was the government who brought drugs into the ghetto. And I suppose it was also the gubment who forced weak minded people to take these drugs. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
01-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Nothing new. According to the race baiters, it was the government who brought drugs into the ghetto. And I suppose it was also the gubment who forced weak minded people to take these drugs. :rolleyes:

Well, someone had to sell the Contras' cocaine so they could buy the weapons to overthrow the Sandinistas. :D

CueSi
01-20-2011, 03:14 PM

No MLK thread @ CU? I'll live. Besides, I worked that day.

~QC

NJCardFan
01-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Well, someone had to sell the Contras' cocaine so they could buy the weapons to overthrow the Sandinistas. :D
I thought it was Iranian money?;)

noonwitch
01-21-2011, 01:00 PM
I thought it was Iranian money?;)

It was, partly.

But the Contras were as scummy as the Sandinistas. They were drug traffickers and nun-killers. But that was in the last of the cold war days, when "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" was the name of the game.