PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Eric Fuller?

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 01:48 AM
OK, so conservatives have to be accused of fostering hatred with our alleged vitriol, the kind of vitriol which fuels the flames of violence, like we witnessed in Tucson except – well, except there wasn’t, and isn’t, a shred of evidence that the killer was influenced by any conservatives since a) he didn’t listen to or watch conservative programming and b) isn’t a conservative.

There is the hypothetical question: What if the perpetrator of violence were liberal? How would the media react then? How many would put Chris Matthews, Paul Krugman, Keith Olbermann and Co. on trial for creating the “atmosphere” of “hatred” so often ascribed to conservatives only?

In fact, it happened. One of Jared Loughner’s shooting victims was a local leftist activist, Eric Fuller, who last week was invited to ABC’s taping of an “American Conversation.” There, in front of all the cameras, he interrupted a local Tea Party activist by uttering what should be considered in this atmosphere to be a blood-curdling threat: “You’re dead!” Police considered these words serious enough to have him removed and involuntarily committed to a mental institution.

The very same media outlets that had spent seven days pounding conservatives with no evidence didn’t find this threat worth more than a perfunctory mention, an asterisk. The same people who turned the words “You lie!” from Rep. Joe Wilson to Obama into a week-long scandal for conservatives now heard a man proclaim “You’re dead!” to a Tea Party activist at a national news taping – and they yawned.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-bozell/2011/01/18/bozell-column-who-eric-fuller#ixzz1BSf8yCq0

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 01:54 AM
A certifiable nut job. Did you hear his 'necklace of ears' comment?

"There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/arizona-shooting-rampage/2011/01/18/tucson-shooting-victim-there-would-be-torture-and-then-ear-neckl#ixzz1BShCp400

Anybody hear or read about this in the MSM?

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 04:28 AM
A certifiable nut job. Did you hear his 'necklace of ears' comment?

Anybody hear or read about this in the MSM?

The guy did a name change in 1997....and with good reason.

Google the name Prince Eric Fuller.

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if there is a connection to Fuller and Loughner.

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if there is a connection to Fuller and Loughner.

Well the first reports DID say cops ere looking for a second suspect at one point.

And I've read accounts from the ER folks that doubt the veracity of his injury claims.

PoliCon
01-19-2011, 02:15 PM
You think Fuller was Loughtners partner? I'm not sure I can buy that - but I don't find it surprising that a democrat rally would attracts nut jobs.

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 02:18 PM
You think Fuller was Loughtners partner? I'm not sure I can buy that - but I don't find it surprising that a democrat rally would attracts nut jobs.

The one thing that really piqued my interest was that they were both into that weird dream stuff.

PoliCon
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
The one thing that really piqued my interest was that they were both into that weird dream stuff.

so they're both crazy . . . the odds of two crazy people showing up at the same time to a democrat event have to be - what? One in one?? ;)

txradioguy
01-19-2011, 03:22 PM
so they're both crazy . . . the odds of two crazy people showing up at the same time to a democrat event have to be - what? One in one?? ;)

Good point.

Adam Wood
01-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Well, it gets better (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/01/go-figure-leftist-hero-eric-fuller-has-long-history-of-violent-unhinged-behavior/). Now I really am starting to wonder what his DU name is.

Marilyn Zerull, who ran for office recently in Tucson for the state house of representatives, is familiar with Eric Fuller. She shared with me today her experiences with the far left activist.

Last year between the primary and general elections Fulller was the inspector of elections at the polling station she worked at in both the primary and general elections. First of all, just after the primary, during the training session, Marilyn said she was warned about Fuller. She knew he was confrontational. So she was worried. He acted very bizarre during the training sessions. During the day he would stand up in the middle of room and do leg kicks and karate chops.

One time, during the primary elections, Fuller went outside and started screaming at a woman who was handing out literature beyond the 75 foot limit. He chased her to her car. The woman was very frightened and locked her doors. Eventually, she fled to another station. Fuller also had a run-in with the police that day.

Sometime between the primary and general elections, Al Melvin was holding a town hall. It was pretty civil. Afterwards, Eric Fuller came over and started a confrontation with Marilyn. He just started arguing loudly and spewing the typical leftist talking points. Fuller is always reportedly looking for opportunities to argue with Republicans. It’s what he does.

They worked together again during the general election at the same polling station. Eric Fuller would get up and go play the piano during the day and he talked about how good democratic policies were to the people coming into the polling place.That last bit would be quite illegal here in Tennessee, but I don't know what Arizona's laws are in this regard.

NJCardFan
01-19-2011, 09:55 PM

If the connections get stronger, oh boy.

Adam Wood
01-20-2011, 12:58 AM
OK, TRG and other military folks, have a look at this (http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/01/j-eric-fullers-profile-a-few-answers-and-many-questions/):

Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream and lived in small towns for a decade studying library books and piano, moved into Tucson in 1994 and worked as a Chauffeur for most of 10 years, presented state-wide initiatives at libraries, worked elections, in ’09 worked at the Census Bureau as a field rep and a clerk. Non drinker for one year, non smoker for 40 years.

Section 8? General discharge to get rid of a troublemaker? Something different? By my math, he would have entered the military either late in the Carter administration or early in the Reagan administration.

I'm wondering more and more about this guy's military service, though I'm more interested in his "wounds." They are seriously not making sense.

He's claiming to have been shot in the "fleshy part" of his knee. I keep looking at my knees and I'm not seeing a "fleshy part." He claims he was seated and dove to the deck when shots rang out, but somehow a round lodged itself in his thigh and he got bullet fragments lodged in his back. So if he was seated, facing the Congresswoman, who was shot from behind, point blank, and he dove for the deck, then how did he got shot in the "fleshy part" of his knee and that round lodged in his thigh (meaning a face-forward trajectory coming at him), and he got "fragments" (presumably from some shattered round that ricocheted off of ... what?) in his back?

And what person who actually has military training just splits from a shooting scene? And how the hell does someone walk to their car in a mall parking lot and drive away from a shooting scene after they have taken a round not only in their knee/thigh but also in the back?

There's a whole lot of "not adding up" here.

NJCardFan
01-20-2011, 01:37 AM
OK, TRG and other military folks, have a look at this (http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/01/j-eric-fullers-profile-a-few-answers-and-many-questions/):

Section 8? General discharge to get rid of a troublemaker? Something different? By my math, he would have entered the military either late in the Carter administration or early in the Reagan administration.

I'm wondering more and more about this guy's military service, though I'm more interested in his "wounds." They are seriously not making sense.

He's claiming to have been shot in the "fleshy part" of his knee. I keep looking at my knees and I'm not seeing a "fleshy part." He claims he was seated and dove to the deck when shots rang out, but somehow a round lodged itself in his thigh and he got bullet fragments lodged in his back. So if he was seated, facing the Congresswoman, who was shot from behind, point blank, and he dove for the deck, then how did he got shot in the "fleshy part" of his knee and that round lodged in his thigh (meaning a face-forward trajectory coming at him), and he got "fragments" (presumably from some shattered round that ricocheted off of ... what?) in his back?

And what person who actually has military training just splits from a shooting scene? And how the hell does someone walk to their car in a mall parking lot and drive away from a shooting scene after they have taken a round not only in their knee/thigh but also in the back?

Really. I wonder if his wounds were self inflicted.

Adam Wood
01-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Really. I wonder if his wounds were self inflicted.I wonder if they were actually gunshot wounds at all. What hospital just turns loose someone who is a GSW victim? The cops didn't come to him? Take a statement? Find out about him driving himself to a hospital?

Last time I had the misfortune of being in an ER, they would not let a GSW patient leave his room to go to the bathroom, much less let him leave the hospital without talking to the cops (he was apparently an illegal, probably MS13 or Brown Pride engaged in one of our wonderful gang wars that we have here thanks to an "inclusive" immigration policy). So this guy turns up at a hospital in a border town, shot twice, and he gets treated and released, no questions asked? Not sounding right at all. And if there was a report made, where has our BRILLIANT Pima County Sheriff been with his statement and report?

This is sounding more and more like a couple of mild surface lacerations put in place to warrant bandages for the cameras.

txradioguy
01-20-2011, 06:18 AM

From what I've seen and discussed at other places his discharge was for other reasons than phycial or combat wounds.

Given the fact that he has a conviction on 3rd Degree Sodomy and this was pre DADT...my first thought was that he was caught in the act and that was a nicely worded way of NOT putting "he's gay" on his discharge papers.

And no...no person with military training would just split the scene from a shooting. It's not in our nature. ANd certainly not then to go wandering around the parking lot and telling a random person "I think I've been shot".

Sounds like we have this shootings version of Jesse MacBeth.

Zafod
01-20-2011, 08:39 AM
From what I've seen and discussed at other places his discharge was for other reasons than phycial or combat wounds.

Given the fact that he has a conviction on 3rd Degree Sodomy and this was pre DADT...my first thought was that he was caught in the act and that was a nicely worded way of NOT putting "he's gay" on his discharge papers.

And no...no person with military training would just split the scene from a shooting. It's not in our nature. ANd certainly not then to go wandering around the parking lot and telling a random person "I think I've been shot".

Sounds like we have this shootings version of Jesse MacBeth.

I was just thinking it sounds like MacBeth...

Adam Wood
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM

Sounds like we have this shootings version of Jesse MacBeth.Oh, I didn't even think about that. Hmmm.

So how did a guy with a buggary rap get in the service in the first place? I mean surely that would be a disqualification event if the military knew about it in advance, right?