PDA

View Full Version : "More Dead Birds This Time DACONO, Colo."

megimoo
01-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Mysterious Bird Deaths Investigated Near Dacono

DACONO, Colo. Colorado is now on the list of states where birds are mysteriously dying. CBS4 You Reporter Stacia Shane sent in pictures of dozens of dead birds she found on I-25. The birds were found near Dacono. More than one hundred birds were found and most of them were under trees. Health investigators picked up the birds and will try to determine how they died.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/01/20/mysterious-bird-deaths-investigated-near-dacono/

Lager
01-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Mysterious Bird Deaths Investigated Near Dacono

DACONO, Colo. – Colorado is now on the list of states where birds are mysteriously dying. CBS4 You Reporter Stacia Shane sent in pictures of dozens of dead birds she found on I-25. The birds were found near Dacono. More than one hundred birds were found and most of them were under trees. Health investigators picked up the birds and will try to determine how they died.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/01/20/mysterious-bird-deaths-investigated-near-dacono/

Not to mention what happened in the last couple of weeks in football stadiums around the country.

Recently a bunch of Eagles were found lifeless in Philly. A whole team of Falcons lost their lives in Atlanta. I also read about some Ravens getting wiped out, as well as a host of Seahawks that were destroyed by the shores of Lake Michigan. :D

Gingersnap
01-20-2011, 08:13 PM
First of all, Dacono is barely a real place. Secondly, the bird in the pic was a starling - small loss there. Killing a hundred of them wouldn't even be noticeable.

Rockntractor
01-20-2011, 08:15 PM
First of all, Dacono is barely a real place. Secondly, the bird in the pic was a starling - small loss there. Killing a hundred of them wouldn't even be noticeable.

The farm elevators put out poison for them, I would expect them to fall like rain from time to time.

Gingersnap
01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
The farm elevators put out poison for them, I would expect them to fall like rain from time to time.

Well, there are a lot of silage operations out there. Good for them.

megimoo
01-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.

Rockntractor
01-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.

Maybe he meant the pennies!:confused::D

Gingersnap
01-20-2011, 08:30 PM

They aren't forgotten by me either but I don't have to like them.

Rockntractor
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM

We need to convince our immigrant population that they are a delicacy!

megimoo
01-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus,Nero enjoyed them stuffed with figs and basted with honey !