PDA

View Full Version : "The Struggle for Islam in Australia."

megimoo
01-21-2011, 11:22 AM
PM Go and 'Let the Muslims Take Over'

ISLAMIC preacher Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon points heavenwards to emphasise his message for the governments of Australia -- there is no God but Allah and only his laws should be obeyed.

"My attack is on the Prime Minister of Australia," he said yesterday. "I hate the parliament in Canberra. I want to go straight for the jugular vein and advise the parliament that they have no right to legislate. They should immediately step down and let the Muslims take over."

An Australian-born convert to Islam, Siddiq-Conlon is the self-anointed leader of a group called Sharia4Australia, which is pushing for the introduction of sharia courts as a first step towards achieving Islamic law.

"One day Australia will live under sharia; it's inevitable," he said. "If they (Australians) don't accept it, that's not our problem. We hope, and our objective is to have a peaceful transition, but when you look at history that has never been the case. There's always been a fight. It is inevitable that one day there will be a struggle for Islam in Australia."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/pm-go-and-let-the-muslims-take-over/story-e6frg6nf-1225991362018

Gingersnap
01-21-2011, 11:39 AM
They'll have debates today and school bombings tomorrow.

Apache
01-21-2011, 04:55 PM
They'll have debates today and school bombings tomorrow.

...and a bunch of dead muzzies on Wenesday.

Sonnabend
01-26-2011, 02:42 AM
This nutcase was roundly ignored by all. Mind you, we have to thank him for opening his yap, he just made himself the subject of a lot of attention. But not the kind he wants :D

Novaheart
01-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Doesn't the Pope have some political trick up his sleeve where he declares a person or group of persons to be a menace to humanity and it ceases to be a sin or a crime to eliminate such a person? Or was that just in the movie (Elizabeth)?

Seriously, we've paid a lot of money to build and maintain the Vatican over the centuries, it ought to be of some use.

megimoo
01-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Doesn't the Pope have some political trick up his sleeve where he declares a person or group of persons to be a menace to humanity and it ceases to be a sin or a crime to eliminate such a person? Or was that just in the movie (Elizabeth)?

Seriously, we've paid a lot of money to build and maintain the Vatican over the centuries, it ought to be of some use.What's this 'we' stuff Gaylord ?Are you telling us you are fallen Catholic?Another molested altar boy turned queer ?

Novaheart
01-26-2011, 09:42 AM
What's this 'we' stuff Gaylord ?Are you telling us you are fallen Catholic?Another molested altar boy turned queer ?

No, you bag of hammers, "we" being European people who were taxed for a thousand years by that self serving whorehouse war machine.

dixierat
01-26-2011, 09:44 AM
...and a bunch of dead muzzies on Wenesday.

I believe the Aussies took away most of the privately owned firearms a few years back. Of course, the Muslims can always import illegal arms, as can the citizenry. But the sheep will suffer.

:cool:

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2011, 09:45 AM
I believe the Aussies took away most of the privately owned firearms a few years back. Of course, the Muslims can always import illegal arms, as can the citizenry. But the sheep will suffer.

As they have in Australia since Great Britain started dumping their criminals there. Poor sheep.

dixierat
01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
As they have in Australia since Great Britain started dumping their criminals there. Poor sheep.

According to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Australia
about 5% of Aussies own legal firearms, mostly restricted to rimfire and bolt action hunting rifles and/or shotguns. Some fairly restrictive laws that, IMO, make the place a more dangerous place to be.

Novaheart
01-26-2011, 09:57 AM
According to this:
about 5% of Aussies own legal firearms, mostly restricted to rimfire and bolt action hunting rifles and/or shotguns. Some fairly restrictive laws that, IMO, make the place a more dangerous place to be.

article here: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1736501,00.html

nutshell:

Conservative Prime Minister passed the gun law- Moral to this story is don't trust politicians just because they are on your team.

PM pushed through gun law trampling opposition with a specific swipe at the US, during aftermath of spree killer- in the name of safety.

The gun law did nothing to increase or improve safety and in the process reduced law abiding gun ownership (and Australian preparedness against Moslems) from 7% to 5%.

dixierat
01-26-2011, 10:00 AM
article here: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1736501,00.html

nutshell:

Conservative Prime Minister passed the gun law- Moral to this story is don't trust politicians just because they are on your team.

PM pushed through gun law trampling opposition with a specific swipe at the US, during aftermath of spree killer- in the name of safety.

The gun law did nothing to increase or improve safety and in the process reduced law abiding gun ownership (and Australian preparedness against Moslems) from 7% to 5%.

POLITICIANS have but one goal: STAY IN POWER.

Statesmen, OTOH, have the goal of protecting the People. Thanks for the link, Nova.

megimoo
01-26-2011, 10:59 AM
No, you bag of hammers, "we" being European people who were taxed for a thousand years by that self serving whorehouse war machine.

Calm Yourself Horace,..'Europeans' ,Hah,...Who ever taxed you and your Moorish Algerian wet backed half breeds .Even the Prophets Arab slave traders gave up on you and your flea infested tribes.

P.S. To improve your feeble offerings try something like this..."You Dithering Bag of Blistered Bung Holes ",
a "Bag Of Hammers" sounds so 'low,so plebeian ' !

Sonnabend
01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I believe the Aussies took away most of the privately owned firearms a few years back. Of course, the Muslims can always import illegal arms, as can the citizenry. But the sheep will suffer.And you'd be WRONG. Idiot.

Please do me a small favour, in future before opening that big yap of yours, check your facts. There are over one million gun owners here, and no, they are NOT "restricted to rimfire and bolt action hunting rifles and/or shotguns".

Do you live here?
No.
Did you do any reading before posting?
No.
Did you ask me if your facts were correct?
No.
Are you an idiot for not doing the above?
YES.

Like the 60,000 or so sent to the US?

Footbullet.

Novaheart
01-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Calm Yourself Horace,..'Europeans' ,Hah,...Who ever taxed you and your Moorish Algerian wet backed half breeds .Even the Prophets Arab slave traders gave up on you and your flea infested tribes.

P.S. To improve your feeble offerings try something like this..."You Dithering Bag of Blistered Bung Holes ",
a "Bag Of Hammers" sounds so 'low,so plebeian ' !

One lousy ancestral line to the Emir of Seville, all the rest are Celts, Germans, and Norse.

Novaheart
01-27-2011, 12:58 AM
And you'd be WRONG. Idiot.

Please do me a small favour, in future before opening that big yap of yours, check your facts. There are over one million gun owners here, and no, they are NOT "restricted to rimfire and bolt action hunting rifles and/or shotguns".

Do you live here?
No.
No.
No.
YES.

Footbullet.

So what did they actually do? Or would you rather simply have another hissy fit?

dixierat
01-27-2011, 09:13 AM
And you'd be WRONG. Idiot.

Do you live here?
No.
No.
No.
YES.

Footbullet.

Unwad you're panties there, Sonnabend. I did read the Aussie laws and a couple of other articles. Of course I don't live in Australia, nor would I care to.

As to asking you were my facts correct, I did not. I based much of my comment on the link here:

In particular this quote:

Currently, about 5.2% of Australian adults (765,000 people)[1] own and use firearms for purposes such as hunting, controlling feral animals, collecting, and target shooting.
is a direct contradiction of your assertion that there are over 1 million firearms owners in Aussi land.

This article, which references a UN study from 1999,

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia

seems to support your assertion. But that was over 10 years ago while the article I reference is from 2007.

I think maybe you should calm down and maybe do some reading on your own. Better yet, ask your local government officials (assuming your ARE in Australia) why they don't trust you to be armed.

Odysseus
01-27-2011, 11:08 AM

Seriously, we've paid a lot of money to build and maintain the Vatican over the centuries, it ought to be of some use.
Excommunication wasn't quite that extreme. It was simply a formal declaration that someone was "spread[ing] division and confusion among the Faithful", and was no longer part of the communion, hence the term. There were two degrees of excommunication prior to 1983, when the Canon Law was amended: vitandus (shunned), and toleratus (tolerated).

In Judaism, we have a similar punishment, in which the offender is condemned to shop retail. :D

What do you mean, "we", Goy?

megimoo
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
One lousy ancestral line to the Emir of Seville, all the rest are Celts, Germans, and Norse.This one, 'Abū 'l Ḥazm Jahwar bin Muḥammad' ?As for the rest of your line they sound like captured Muslim slaves ?

Sonnabend
02-01-2011, 06:25 PM
1. When quoting stats Dixie, try and find data less than ten years old. And wiki? LMAO. Try maybe emailing SSAA and get current data. Who're they? Time you found out

"assuming you are there?"....have you always been this stupid or is it a recent illness? Where do you think I am....Antarctica?

Footbullet x 2

dixierat
02-02-2011, 12:57 PM
1. When quoting stats Dixie, try and find data less than ten years old. And wiki? LMAO. Try maybe emailing SSAA and get current data. Who're they? Time you found out

"assuming you are there?"....have you always been this stupid or is it a recent illness? Where do you think I am....Antarctica?

Footbullet x 2

Since we're now exchanging insults, I'll cal YOU a dumbfuck:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060826025032/http://www.ssaa.org.au/newssaa/political+archive/graphs/LicenseesRegisteredFirearms.jpg

This is the link to the 2006 article referenced by wiki. Note also that it links to the SSAA archive. As opposed to the 1999 article I referenced which supports your contention.

http://www.ssaa.org.au/press-releases/2010-06-18_australian-pro-firearm-group-addresses-un-small-arms-meeting.html

The above link is also to the SSAA.

Mr Bannister explained to Member States that Australia has a long and proud history of sporting and recreational firearm use, with Australia now having more than three quarters of a million licensed, law-abiding firearm owners.

The quote above is from the referred link. From last June.

So pull your head out of your ass and see where you really are.

Hope you enjoyed the insults.