PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Apocalypse
01-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Now let me start by saying I'm not a Birther. Just this was too funny not to share.

Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document

Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BiSNgIc9

Too Funny

Rockntractor
01-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Maybe he should check under Barry Satoro.:confused:

NJCardFan
01-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Wow. All this guy has done is give the birthers some fuel.

Novaheart
01-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow, it's like Nazi Germany.

lacarnut
01-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Wow, it's like Nazi Germany.

I have my B.C. at home. Plus, it is recorded at the Clerk of Court office. Do you know where yours is, punk? BTW, the Gov of HI is a liberal shill.

Apocalypse
01-21-2011, 09:54 PM
I have my B.C. at home. Plus, it is recorded at the Clerk of Court office. Do you know where yours is, punk? BTW, the Gov of HI is a liberal shill.

Goes to show how little he bothers to understand the news.

The Dem Gov. of HI. wanted to produce the document to silence the rage about the Birth Cert. ahead of the '12 elections. But in doing so, he has failed to produce the doc, which will only add fuel to the Birthers.

Novaheart
01-21-2011, 10:21 PM

They have something in Baltimore which they used to generate a sealed copy when I needed one back in 1988. I don't actually know where my copy is at this moment, I thought it was in my desk but when I went to get my concealed carry permit, I couldn't find it. Fortunately, I didn't need it for the permit.

fettpett
01-21-2011, 10:29 PM
this is just a waste of time, we need to focus on the issues to defeat the Obassiah, NOT his stupid Birth Certificate...and this is coming from someone that thinks there is some fire around the smoke on this issue.

Rockntractor
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
this is just a waste of time, we need to focus on the issues to defeat the Obassiah, NOT his stupid Birth Certificate...and this is coming from someone that thinks there is some fire around the smoke on this issue.

We have nothing to do with it, it's a Democrat governor.

fettpett
01-21-2011, 10:44 PM

I know WHO the Gov of HI is...However nipping it in the bud now and not letting it get out of hand like it did 2 years ago and have the whole right look bat shit crazy for dragging it up, even if it is a leftist/dem doing the actual dirty work

Rockntractor
01-21-2011, 10:47 PM
I know WHO the Gov of HI is...However nipping it in the bud now and not letting it get out of hand like it did 2 years ago and have the whole right look bat shit crazy for dragging it up, even if it is a leftist/dem doing the actual dirty work

I guess you could print up some bumper stickers or wear a poster board to get the warning out.:confused:

fettpett
01-21-2011, 10:52 PM
I guess you could print up some bumper stickers or wear a poster board to get the warning out.:confused:

LOL...nah....i'll just post in forums that the DUmmies try to pretend doesn't exists

AmPat
01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Default Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
What a coincidence, neither can O Blah Blah or anybody else for that matter. Maybe we could check the Kenyan archives just for S & G's?:confused::)

Calypso Jones
01-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Top 10 places the Hawaiian Gov can look for the Birth Certificate.

10. It might be under the unicorn feeder, not too far from the magic money printing press that Ben Bernanke uses.

9. The certificate may have been sacrificed to the volcano gods to ensure good luck. After two years of the Obama administration, it obviously didn’t work.

8. Check under Obama’s copy of the Koran signed by Ayatollah Khomeini. The one that reads: “To Barry. Good luck on the whole Manchurian thing. Kho-money.”

7. Perhaps it’s under a stack of promises to close Gitmo.

6. May be tucked in the pages of well-annotated Community Organizing for Dummies book.

5. Have you looked in George Soros’ command bunker? Check under those stacks of Chinese yuan and the deed to Obama’s soul.

4. May have accidentally passed it out as a syllabus during short stint as Harvard lecturer.

3. Pawned for crack in 90s.

2. Hillary Clinton may have it tucked in her jock strap.

1. Kenya

- Written by Sven Waring at DotPenn.com

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/top-ten-places-hawaiian-governor-should-look-for-obama-birth-certificate?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ihatethemedia+%28I+Hate+the+M edia%29

lacarnut
01-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Goes to show how little he bothers to understand the news.

Or how stupid liberals are. His college admittance records would reveal a great deal of info, and I am not talking about his grades. Betcha, they are not as good as Bush.

PoliCon
01-22-2011, 01:22 AM
this is just a waste of time, we need to focus on the issues to defeat the Obassiah, NOT his stupid Birth Certificate...

QFT

Apocalypse
01-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Or how stupid liberals are. His college admittance records would reveal a great deal of info, and I am not talking about his grades. Betcha, they are not as good as Bush.
True and I hear those school records are locked up tighter then his Birth Cert.

And on that note.

From “Dreams of My Father”

On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

Satanicus
01-23-2011, 10:11 AM

Ya, OK ..

The republicans in this nation have nothing to do with the birther issue.

The new Dem Gov is digging up the original just because he has extra time.

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Ya, OK ..

The republicans in this nation have nothing to do with the birther issue.

The new Dem Gov is digging up the original just because he has extra time. Clearly he felt the need to find it. Are you afraid of something here?

Satanicus
01-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Clearly he felt the need to find it. Are you afraid of something here?

Thats the whole point genius.

Why did he "feel the need" to find it ?

Because the rightwing won't stop with the isssue of Obama 'being a Kenyan'

To impy the rightwing has nothing to do with this is absurd

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Thats the whole point genius.

Why did he "feel the need" to find it ?

Because the rightwing won't stop with the isssue of Obama 'being a Kenyan'

To impy the rightwing has nothing to do with this is absurd

meh. If he believed that there was nothing to it - he wouldn't have gone looking himself.