PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann Joins Fox News

MoshMasterD
01-22-2011, 12:38 AM
KEITH OLBERMANN JOINS FOX NEWS

Posted on Friday, January 21st, 2011
By Frank Lake

NEW YORK - After leaving MSNBC tonight, Keith Olbermann signed with Fox News.
Keith Olbermann, who had been suspended indefinitely without pay from MSNBC because he donated to three Democratic candidates this election cycle and then was rehired – quit MSNBC tonight. He’s done at MSNBC,

“We didn’t like Keith made political contributions, but then he apologized and we hired him back and then we decided we should have fired him instead of suspending him, but tonight he quit, so we’re all happy,” MSNBC president Phil Griffin said in a statement.

As soon as Roger Ailes, the head honcho of Fox News heard that Olbermann quite, he offered Keith a spot in the nightly lineup. Olbermann, who said the money Ailes offered was three times what MSNBC was paying him, quickly accepted the deal.

LINKO!!!!!!!!!! (http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/24607/keith-olbermann-joins-fox-news/)

PoliCon
01-22-2011, 12:50 AM
that's not even funny. :mad:

:p

Apocalypse
01-22-2011, 01:26 AM
I can assure you this won't happen.

When Rupert Murdoch has repeatedly called Olbermann the craziest person he has ever known. (Not a complement) and has been proud of the day he fired him. Not to mention all the other stuff he has said and done to Olbermann, he won't be returning.

Dan D. Doty
01-22-2011, 02:47 AM
I can assure you this won't happen.

When Rupert Murdoch has repeatedly called Olbermann the craziest person he has ever known. (Not a complement) and has been proud of the day he fired him. Not to mention all the other stuff he has said and done to Olbermann, he won't be returning.

Maybe Murdoch just doesn't want Olberman hanging outside his building, dressed in rags, holding a paper coffe cup and asking for spare change. At least at Fox someone can challenge the goofy sh*t he says; which is still better then any day at DU.

MrsSmith
01-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Give Olbermann and Palin a show together. Talk about drawing a crowd!!! :D:D

SarasotaRepub
01-22-2011, 09:21 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :p:D

Constitutionally Speaking
01-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Maybe Murdoch just doesn't want Olberman hanging outside his building, dressed in rags, holding a paper coffe cup and asking for spare change. At least at Fox someone can challenge the goofy sh*t he says; which is still better then any day at DU.

I wish this were true for this exact reason.

PoliCon
01-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Give Olbermann and Palin a show together. Talk about drawing a crowd!!! :D:D

I'd PAY t o watch that!:D

fettpett
01-22-2011, 04:30 PM
I'd PAY t o watch that!:D

um...they should do it in that river they saw the bears on in Alaska....:D;)