PDA

View Full Version : "Muslims in Italy: To stop Us Killing You Convert to Islam! !"

megimoo
01-23-2011, 08:43 AM
"Islam is the true religion; convert to Islam!” was the demand issued by a Pakistani radical Islamic organization, led by Malik Shaib, to promoters of a demonstration to be held on January 26 in Rome. The demonstraters express concern over Christianophobia in Muslim-dominated countries and, in particular, the case of Aasi Bibi - a Pakistani Christian woman who was sentenced to death for blasphemy according to Islamic law.

The demonstration, known as “Italy for Asia Bibi: freedom, justice, human rights” has been promoted by a group of parliamentarians and Italian civil associations, including the multi-partisan Association of Parliamentary Friends of Pakistan, Association of Italy-Pakistan International Cooperation (Isiamed), Association of Pakistani Christians in Italy, Amnesty International – Italian Section, Community of Sant'Egidio, TV2000, Religions for Peace, and Padana Onlus.

http://www.speroforum.com/a/47098/Muslims-in-Italy-tell-those-concerned-over-Christianophobia-Convert-to-Islam

Speedy
01-23-2011, 12:27 PM
To which I say, "Muhammed can eat the dingleberries right out of my fuzzy, droopy, pimply ass!"

fettpett
01-23-2011, 12:46 PM
mmm...going right to the "heart" of Christianity :rolleyes:

Lanie
01-23-2011, 02:26 PM
The irony is that Muslims are supposed to respect and let live in peace the "people of the book." I've read it from the Quran myself (yes, I've actually picked it up and read some of it. Doesn't mean I'm for it). I'd like totally kick that guy out of Italy.

NJCardFan
01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
There's that religion of peace again. :rolleyes: If anyone doesn't think we're in a war with Islam is delusional. Sadly, the leftists in this country, if met with the same demand, would be shopping for kuffis, prayer rugs, and burkas post haste.