PDA

View Full Version : Brutally honest and passionate liberals get derided, chastized, and fired

Carol
01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x259216)

CatWoman Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-23-11 11:27 PM
Original message
Brutally honest and passionate liberals get derided, chastized, and fired

OR -- banished to purgatory. while lying, deceitful, hate/war mongering righties get praised, adoring media access and attention, and raises.

Howard Dean
Mike Malloy
Randi Rhodes
Phil Donohue
Keith Olbermann

to name a few.......................
Right. :rolleyes:

stevedeshazer Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-23-11 11:36 PM
Response to Original message
5. You're right.

You can add Alan Grayson to that group.

NJCardFan
01-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Last I looked Randi Rhodes is still employed.

PoliCon
01-23-2011, 11:55 PM
It's clear that these people do not live in the real world. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
01-24-2011, 01:42 AM

But no one without the benefit of mental illness listens to him.

hoplophobe
01-24-2011, 09:51 AM
CatWoman Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-23-11 11:27 PM
Original message
Brutally honest and passionate liberals get derided, chastized, and fired (Because no one listens or watches them)

OR -- banished to purgatory. while lying, deceitful, hate/war mongering righties get praised, adoring media access and attention, and raises. (Because lots of people listen or watch them)

Howard Dean
Mike Malloy
Randi Rhodes
Phil Donohue
Keith Olbermann

to name a few.......................
The real reason for the Fairness Doctrine or as I call it...the liberal talk show host job creation and preservation act.

txradioguy
01-24-2011, 11:03 AM

So is Meaty Fingers Maddow...Ed Schultz...and I believe Special Keith is gonna get paid most of his contract he had remaining too.

movie buff
01-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Fired?
If I remember right, Olbermann didn't exactly get fired; He knew that when Comcast took over, he'd probably get fired due to low ratings, so he resigned instead to try and save face.

noonwitch
01-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Phil Donohue had great ratings when he had the only nationally broadcast talk show.

When the market got crowded, his ratings dropped and his show was canceled. I don't think there is any ulterior motive in that, or anti-liberal agenda.

Lanie
01-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Not to be mean, but Phil Donahue got old. Howard Stern could only be on but so long before people got tired of him. Not because he's liberal, but because he's disgusting.

Apache
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
It's clear that these people do not live in the real world. :rolleyes:

That's true. Malloy and Rhodes are still on the air...

somewhere....:rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
01-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Please. Malloy is just a bitter old man now. A one trick pony that simply hated Bush and Cheney. I've listened to his show DUmmies years back. It consisted of "Hate Bush, Hate Cheney", "Have I told you people how much I hate these people."

Why would people (other than DUmmies) want to listen to that on a regular basis???:confused::D