PDA

View Full Version : If I had an ice pick, I'd shove it through my skull at this moment to make the pain g

txradioguy
01-24-2011, 04:46 AM
Harry Monroe Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-23-11 05:46 PM
Original message
If I had an ice pick, I'd shove it through my skull at this moment to make the pain go away!! Updated at 5:46 PM

Just landed in Victoria, TX waiting for a cab to take me to Port Lavaca. Fox News is on the television. I asked the attendant here if I could change the channel and watch the Packers vs. Bears. Her response. "This is the only channel we get on this TV". Since I am the only one in the terminal at this time, I tried to just turn it off or at least turn the volume down. Can't do either one!! Please, taxi, get here quick!! I feel my brain cells dying minute by minute listening to this garbage!!! Help me!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x257515

SarasotaRepub
01-24-2011, 06:47 AM
I'm surprised this DUmmie forgot his Universal TV Remote so he could turn the horrible TV off!!! I mean, all the well appointed Moonbats carry them...:rolleyes::D

3rd-try
01-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Where is a damn ice pick when you need one...

Speedy
01-24-2011, 09:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/m1911ho.jpg

Adam Wood
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
He must have been mad as hell that he had to fly through George H. W. Bush Intercontinental Airport. :D

FDK
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm all for TSA allowing DUmmies to carry icepicks now.:D

NJCardFan
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Children, every one of them.

Articulate_Ape
01-24-2011, 05:58 PM
The dope ought to make that into a song to the tune of "If I Had a Hammer".

If I had an ice pick I'd shove it through my skull, yeah,
Jam it through my cranium,
With the palm of my hand...La la la...

Pulpfishin
01-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Dear Harry Monroe,
I am but a short two hour drive from Port Lavaca.
I would be more than happy to loan you an ice pick or even a pistol if you like (It would be faster and less painfull).
I could actually make a couple of rig visits in the area and let my company pick up the tab for all the expenses.
They would not cover the bullet though, so I'll throw that in for free......:D