PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice the common theme here?

Zafod
01-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Link (myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/queens/worker-hurt-in-fight-with-teens-at-wendys-in-queens-20110124)

Apache
01-25-2011, 10:04 AM
????

Gingersnap
01-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Anyone else notice the common theme here?

Yes, they're all fat.

Calypso Jones
01-25-2011, 11:12 AM
they're new yorkers which means they're obama supporters.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 11:26 AM
no they are all a bunch of hood thugs. Always seams to be hood thugs starting shit in mcdonalds or burger king. Its retarded.

I was in cleveland a few years ago in a burger king and a fight broke out between the cashier and a teenage street thug. The funny part is as the punk was trying to throw punches his sagged pants fell down and the cashier pushed him to the ground and kicked the shit out of him.

Cleveland airport burger king, fun stuff....

Zafod
01-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes, they're all fat.

hahahahaha that too.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 11:27 AM
they're new yorkers which means they're obama supporters.

I wasnt thinking that but yeah that too.

Calypso Jones
01-25-2011, 11:45 AM
I was just playing stupid. They looked thuggy like that bunch in Ocala that went nutz in the drive.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I was just playing stupid. They looked thuggy like that bunch in Ocala that went nutz in the drive.

yup

NJCardFan
01-25-2011, 01:23 PM
I wonder why you never hear a story like this in downtown Dubuque.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
I wonder why you never hear a story like this in downtown Dubuque.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hoplophobe
01-25-2011, 02:58 PM
They fight like girls?

Zafod
01-25-2011, 03:19 PM
They fight like girls?

lol no....

Wei Wu Wei
01-25-2011, 03:40 PM
no they are all a bunch of hood thugs. Always seams to be hood thugs starting shit in mcdonalds or burger king. Its retarded.

I was in cleveland a few years ago in a burger king and a fight broke out between the cashier and a teenage street thug. The funny part is as the punk was trying to throw punches his sagged pants fell down and the cashier pushed him to the ground and kicked the shit out of him.

Cleveland airport burger king, fun stuff....

this is by far the funniest fast food fight i've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVTwoy40mY

Lanie
01-25-2011, 04:23 PM
They think the world owes them something because they're unhappy.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 04:28 PM

nobody owes them shit. They are unhappy because of their own choices.

fuck them

Gingersnap
01-25-2011, 04:34 PM

I doubt that they are unhappy. Thugs (male or female) have higher self-esteem and a more positive attitude about their behavior and accomplishments than you or I will ever experience.

This is sadly what the latest research tells us, anyway.

Lanie
01-25-2011, 04:52 PM
nobody owes them shit. They are unhappy because of their own choices.

fuck them

I doubt that they are unhappy. Thugs (male or female) have higher self-esteem and a more positive attitude about their behavior and accomplishments than you or I will ever experience.

This is sadly what the latest research tells us, anyway.

Well, to clarify, I wasn't suggesting we did owe them. I could argue about their happiness and so forth, but that's no excuse. So they're poor? Guess what? So is the lady who works at Wendys. Grow up. Wendys is not yours to do what you want in. If somebody asks you to leave, get over it.

on edit: I'm taking a guess that this was in the ghetto. I could be wrong.

Gingersnap
01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
So they're poor? Guess what? So is the lady who works at Wendys. Grow up. Wendys is not yours to do what you want in. If somebody asks you to leave, get over it.

Our little Lanie is all grown up now.

*cries*

;)

Zafod
01-25-2011, 05:16 PM

*cries*

;)

I know I am floored

Lanie
01-25-2011, 07:26 PM

*cries*

;)

I've been given a lot to think about since Fall of 2009.

Zafod
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I've been given a lot to think about since Fall of 2009.

why is that?

Calypso Jones
01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
There's an epidemic.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/cops-probe-ihop-melee-caught-tape

I think i detect the common theme. food. ;)

Zafod
01-26-2011, 11:32 AM
There's an epidemic.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/cops-probe-ihop-melee-caught-tape

yeah, its the food.....:rolleyes:

Zafod
01-26-2011, 11:32 AM
There's an epidemic.

and a fucking cane? thug is beating that fat woman with a cane? WTF!!!!!????!!!!

Calypso Jones
01-26-2011, 03:25 PM
i couldn't make out everything that was going on. Could you tell what started it? And i notice that the manager and cooks all seemed to stay in the kitchen till it started breaking up. I swear what is happening in this country?

also. Did you notice? Looks like Barbara Walters retired from the Ziew and is the sheriff in SC.

Zafod
01-26-2011, 03:35 PM
i couldn't make out everything that was going on. Could you tell what started it? And i notice that the manager and cooks all seemed to stay in the kitchen till it started breaking up. I swear what is happening in this country?

also. Did you notice? Looks like Barbara Walters retired from the Ziew and is the sheriff in SC.

what started it? one fat black woman pushed another and then the bone thugs jumped in hitting the woman with coffee pots and a fucking cane.

Fucking scum of the earth....

Calypso Jones
01-26-2011, 03:39 PM
I noticed white people in the restaurant toward the end of the video. See now. THIS is a great reason not to patronize places like this when travelling. Even though the staff are normal...You really don't know who is going to show up with a disagreement unsettled.

Zafod
01-26-2011, 03:46 PM
I noticed white people in the restaurant toward the end of the video. See now. THIS is a great reason not to patronize places like this when travelling. Even though the staff are normal...You really don't know who is going to show up with a disagreement unsettled.

lesson here? dont go to ihop if there is a bunch of fat black ladies...or at least dont get between them and they waffles....

Calypso Jones
01-26-2011, 04:56 PM
it seems to me that there SEEMS to be an upsurge in behavior like this since 2008. what do you think. I've even experienced it in Orlando.

Zafod
01-26-2011, 05:36 PM
who would have thought huh? the magic negro is making people all upidy