PDA

View Full Version : Woman Hangs 'Devil Dog' From Tree After it Chewed Bible...

megimoo
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM
"Good Thing It Wasn't a Koran"

Miriam Smith told officers she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood childrenMiriam Smith told officers she killed the female pit bull named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog'A US woman has been charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hanging her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burning its body after it chewed on her Bible.

Animal control officers said that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood children.Smith's nephew left the one-year-old animal at the home he shared with his aunt during the recent winter weather while he went away.

When he returned, he could find no trace of the dog and assumed she had broken the chain where she was usually tied at the front porch of the house.An environmental enforcement officer came across the dog's body under a mound of dried grass, stinking of kerosene.The dog had an orange extension cord wrapped tightly around its neck and its body was partially burned.

Authorities said bail was not immediately set for Smith, who remains jailed in Spartanburg County, South Carolina after her weekend arrest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350313/Miriam-Smith-hangs-devil-dog-burning-it-chewed-Bible.html

Space Gravy
01-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Religion of piece my ass.

fettpett
01-25-2011, 09:41 PM

oh shut it, it's more like a individual who was is a complete idiot

NJCardFan
01-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Or senile.

Lanie
01-26-2011, 12:03 AM

She's still no more peaceful or sane than those who get violent because of burning the Koran.

NJCardFan
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
She's still no more peaceful or sane than those who get violent because of burning the Koran.
And you're a clueless asshole. You're comparing the actions of 1 person with those of tens of thousands who rioted and issued fatwas because someone printed a cartoon of Mohammed. Can't remember the last time Christians strapped bombs to themselves to blow up infidels.

fettpett
01-26-2011, 08:22 AM

yes....so much more than the guys that ran TWO planes into the Twin Towers and One in to the Pentagon, and the Pennsylvanian field, and blew up the USS Cole, and all the US Embassies in Africa, and the 7/7 attacks and the attacks in Spain...should I go on?

dipshit

noonwitch
01-26-2011, 10:10 AM
And you're a clueless asshole. You're comparing the actions of 1 person with those of tens of thousands who rioted and issued fatwas because someone printed a cartoon of Mohammed. Can't remember the last time Christians strapped bombs to themselves to blow up infidels.

That's because it was about 400 years ago. It happened on November 5th, except for the suicide part of it all. Plus, they really didn't have bombs then, so it was dynamite.

Lanie
01-26-2011, 11:25 AM

How very Christlike.

Apache
01-26-2011, 11:27 AM

I took that one as a play on words... am I missing something?

Gingersnap
01-26-2011, 11:31 AM
She's just a crazy lady who probably disliked the dog for months or years before she snapped. This isn't about religion, it's about craziness. If she'd been an atheist, she probably would have disliked the dog because it read her mind or some other foolishness.

Rockntractor
01-26-2011, 11:34 AM
She's just a crazy lady who probably disliked the dog for months or years before she snapped. This isn't about religion, it's about craziness. If she'd been an atheist, she probably would have disliked the dog because it read her mind or some other foolishness.

The dog may have been atheist and debated her on global warming. Hanging may have been necessary.

Zafod
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM

Thats it? out of this whole site this is the only nugget you could latch on to?

lamers to the max

Rebel Yell
01-26-2011, 01:31 PM

See the difference?

Lanie
01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
See the difference?

I didn't say anywhere in this thread that one person doing this was the same as hundreds or thousands of Muslims doing this. I said she was no better than them.

NJCardFan
01-26-2011, 03:54 PM
How very Christlike.
Never said I was did I, shit for brains. And you are a clueless asshole.

Calypso Jones
01-26-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm not reading the story. I just hate stupid stuff like this. Some crazy tortures and kills animals. dam the woman.