PDA

View Full Version : " McCain :Obama For President in 2012."

megimoo
01-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Obama 2012 Campaign Manager: John McCain

The tactic Republicans used to win the midterm election was to tie every Democrat in Washington, D.C. to Barack Obama.

He and his liberal policies were so unpopular that identifying a Democrat candidate with the president delivered a Republican's victory. [Snip] Yet rather than continue to turn up the heat to accomplish that goal, one particular politician appears to be confused about what side of the aisle he should sit on.

"That politician is...yes, you guessed it: that poster child of bipartisanship,"The biggest RINO in America" the always civil,The treacherous, two faced,the far left and Slightly Moderate Slick John McCain."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/obama_2012_campaign_manager_jo.html

MountainMan
01-26-2011, 10:18 AM
You know what megimoo? How about you quote the original article instead of trying to manipulate it, ok?

From the third paragraph, it says "That politician is...yes, you guessed it: that poster child of bipartisanship, the always civil and moderate John Sidney McCain."

This is why you can't be taken seriously on any post you submit. :rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2011, 10:26 AM
You know what megimoo? How about you quote the original article instead of trying to manipulate it, ok?

From the third paragraph, it says "That politician is...yes, you guessed it: that poster child of bipartisanship, the always civil and moderate John Sidney McCain."

I was wondering how you could be slightly moderate and far left.

megimoo
01-26-2011, 11:56 AM

I'll give you a hint.Until you are a mod and are able to dictate to me I'll post as I please. What you describe as manipulate are fully Quoted Comments and are allowed in any post .

As for taking me seriously who in their right mind would expect a Pacific West Coast liberal critter like you to be impartial ............BTW you could always read the original via the link as you obviously have .

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2011, 12:01 PM
Whoa! I must have missed something. When did CU go so kook that Mau is considered a liberal?

Damn, the word has lost all meaning.

megimoo
01-26-2011, 12:09 PM
I was wondering how you could be slightly moderate and far left.

Easy .By vacillating,swaying from one end to the other as the issues change just as McCain Does .

Just Paraphrasing Liberal weasel words like a Moderate Republican is actually an Liberal sans-culotte .

megimoo
01-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Whoa! I must have missed something. When did CU go so kook that Mau is considered a liberal?

Damn, the word has lost all meaning.Have you been so long gone from NU that you the meaning of the word liberal ?You express shock at an honest definition based on his postings ? Next thing,I suppose,will be you're claim to be a Conservative and always have been one ?

Rockntractor
01-26-2011, 12:19 PM

He isn't liberal but he does have a bust of Newt Gingrich in his master bathroom.

CueSi
01-26-2011, 12:21 PM

On this day, I agreed with Arroyo on something.

<checks sky for Rockntractor and calls G.Soros for temperature at his house>

~QC

linda22003
01-26-2011, 12:24 PM

Oh, yeah. THAT could happen. :rolleyes:

txradioguy
01-26-2011, 12:24 PM

It's only that way when megi gets pissed that someone criticized the way she misrepresented a story she posted.

lacarnut
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I'll give you a hint.Until you are a mod and are able to dictate to me I'll post as I please. What you describe as manipulate are fully Quoted Comments and are allowed in any post .

As for taking me seriously who in their right mind would expect a Pacific West Coast liberal critter like you to be impartial ............BTW you could always read the original via the link as you obviously have .

H5

The mushy middle of the road Rockefeller, blue blood, country club RINO's will be the death of the Repub party.

djones520
01-26-2011, 01:01 PM

Unless it's a mod you don't like. Then you whine about how your being oppressed. :rolleyes:

megimoo
01-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Unless it's a mod you don't like. Then you call call them names as well. :rolleyes:Care to define what you mean by names ?Do you consider being called a liberal as blasphemy ?
To me the term liberal/Progressive denotes a critter bent on destroying my country !

lacarnut
01-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Unless it's a mod you don't like. Then you whine about how your being oppressed. :rolleyes:

Is that your impartial unbiased opinion? WTF. Plus, what does this have to do with the article.

PoliCon
01-26-2011, 03:01 PM
moo's off his meds again. :(

lacarnut
01-26-2011, 03:08 PM
moo's off his meds again. :(

Don't you have a lesson plan to write? That or get back in the classroom and do your job.:p

PoliCon
01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Don't you have a lesson plan to write? That or get back in the classroom and do your job.:p

dude - schools out and I have free time now til 5. :p

lacarnut
01-26-2011, 04:10 PM
dude - schools out and I have free time now til 5. :p

As much as you post, most of your time is free. How many hours a day do you teach (3)?:confused:

Lanie
01-27-2011, 09:00 AM

What the crap? lol

As for John McCain, he confuses me much.

Lanie
01-27-2011, 09:03 AM
It's only that way when megi gets pissed that someone criticized the way she misrepresented a story she posted.

Well, that's just sort of stupid.

"You, you, you, you, liberal!!!!!!!!"

lol.

Sort of reminds me how Republicans try to win elections here. "That other person is just too liberal" "She's a liberal in disguise" "He's a liberal ho!" lol.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Well, that's just sort of stupid.

"You, you, you, you, liberal!!!!!!!!"

lol.

Sort of reminds me how Republicans try to win elections here. "That other person is just too liberal" "She's a liberal in disguise" "He's a liberal ho!" lol.

It works better than yelling "you're to conservative with how you spend the peoples money, you dirty fiscally responsible conservative"!

Lanie
01-27-2011, 04:28 PM
It works better than yelling "you're to conservative with how you spend the peoples money, you dirty fiscally responsible conservative"!

Or better yet "You're too much of a conservative spending like crazy to the point of major deficit."