PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Logged 43 Flights Covering 90,155 Miles with Air Force Aircraft in 2010

megimoo
01-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained new documents from the United States Air Force detailing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s use of United States Air Force aircraft in 2010.

According to the documents, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Pelosi used Air Force aircraft for 43 flights from January 1 to October 1, 2010.

According to documents previously uncovered by Judicial Watch, by comparison, Nancy Pelosi logged 47 flights in the prior nine-month period, April 1, 2009, to January 1, 2010.

The most recent documents uncovered by Judicial Watch include a Passenger Mission Activity chart detailing all of former Speaker Pelosi’s flights January 1 to October 1, 2010, as well as detailed shopping lists for some flights, flight authorization forms, Mission Expense Records and internal Air Force correspondence related to the flights. Among the highlights from the documents, obtained pursuant to a FOIA request filed on September 10, 2010:

Pelosi used the Air Force aircraft for a total of 43 trips, covering 90,155 miles, from January 1 through October 1, 2010. The Air Force documented in-flight expenses for 22 of these flights totaling $1,821.33. The Air Force did not provide expense information for the remaining 21 flights.

Former Speaker Pelosi received chocolate covered strawberries as a birthday surprise on a March 26, 2010 flight. According to one internal Air Force email sent on March 25, 2010: “The speaker’s office is requesting egg salad sandwiches on wheat toast with fruit (watermelon, etc) for desert [sic].

It’s the speaker’s B-Day tomorrow so we’re also asking for something like chocolate covered strawberries (dark chocolate preferred)…” The immediate response to the email from another member of the Air Force staff: “Copy all. We’ll plan something for the birthday and take care of the meal.”

Judicial Watch is the source, but server is jammed............so................

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1339729/pg1

Rockntractor
01-26-2011, 11:53 PM
Royalty never lived so good! This was only one year.

txradioguy
01-26-2011, 11:55 PM

Yeah and meanwhile the first place everyone (Pelosi included) wants to make cuts to the out of control spending is with Defense.

PoliCon
01-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Hey - she had to go home to campaign ya know.

lacarnut
01-27-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey - she had to go home to campaign ya know.

She could have flown on a broom to do that.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 12:11 AM

DJ said she was very polite to the crews though.

lacarnut
01-27-2011, 12:21 AM

After spending almost 2 million dollars on just half the flights she took, that give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that she treated the military well unlike thunder thighs Hillary.

megimoo
01-27-2011, 12:27 AM
After spending almost 2 million dollars on just half the flights she took, that give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that she treated the military well unlike thunder thighs Hillary.

They could fake an emergency,stick a flare up her old ass and dump out in a parachute over the the Sierra Nevada mountains !

lacarnut
01-27-2011, 12:38 AM
They could fake an emergency,stick a flare up her old ass and dump out in a parachute over the the Sierra Nevada mountains !

But Newt says she is a nice lady. :eek::mad:

PoliCon
01-27-2011, 08:06 AM

No silly - witches do that. Pelosi is undead - a Zombie. They can't fly on brooms. They eat brains - which by the way - accounts for how she gets reelected. :D

djones520
01-27-2011, 08:10 AM

Thats what I've heard. And sucks to be her ordering egg salad sandwhiches made by the Air Force. I've had them before.

namvet
01-27-2011, 09:35 AM
let's cut to the chase

Pelosi’s Military Jet Travel Cost Taxpayers $2.1M in 2 Years

$101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol.

“Pelosi’s abusive use of military aircraft demonstrates a shocking lack of regard for the American taxpayer and the men and women who serve in the U.S. Air Force. Speaker Pelosi may have a frequent flyer record for taxpayer-financed luxury jet travel,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

link (http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/10/pelosis-military-jet-travel-cost-taxpayers-2-1m-in-2-years/)

http://www.uncoverage.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/nancy_pelosi13.jpg
99 bottles of beer on the wall

link (http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/01/pelosi-blows-3-million-on-copenhagenbooze-and-private-jet/)

this is just the tip of the berg. 70 years old and not worth the gun powder it takes to blow her ass ta hell

namvet
01-27-2011, 10:10 AM
oh and throw in a new office. cost to us???? $18,736-a-month

and to shove it up our ass one last time

Pelosi spends last days as Speaker on expensive Hawaii vacation

What does the Speaker of the House do in her finals days in her position of leadership? If she’s Nancy Pelosi, she enjoys a taxpayer-funded luxury vacation at the Four Seasons Resort in Hawaii, of course.

Despite catastrophic global warming fears, Pelosi flew on a private jet over to Kona, Hawaii, and stayed in a hotel that reportedly costs $10,000 a night. Her trip happened to coincide with Obama’s family vacation in the area.

According to the Government Accountability Office (GOA), Obama’s round-trip costs will set taxpayers back about $1 million, including a $60,000 bill sending Michelle Obama out early.

Taxpayers also funded beachfront property for the Secret Service to the tune of $16,800 a piece, along with footing a $134,000 bill for the president’s staff to join him on his luxury vacation.

“In addition, costs should have been added for the USAF C-17 cargo aircraft that transported the Presidential limos, helicopters and other support equipment. The flight time between Andrews Air Force Base and Hawaii is at about 20 hours roundtrip, with estimated operating cost of $7,000 per hour (GAO report) for a total of $140,000 per roundtrip. Sources say the United States Marine Corps provides a presidential helicopter, along with pilots and support crews for the test flights, which travel on another C-17 flight at $140,000 for a total of $280,000,” wrote the Hawaii Reporter newspaper.

source (http://www.smallgovtimes.com/2011/01/pelosi-spends-last-days-as-speaker-on-expensive-hawaii-vacation/)

well hell we're all filthy rich anyway......right???

Odysseus
01-27-2011, 11:23 AM
No silly - witches do that. Pelosi is undead - a Zombie. They can't fly on brooms. They eat brains - which by the way - accounts for how she gets reelected. :D

She's not really a zombie, it's just that the botox has deadened all of the nerves in her face.

Last year, we had a series of Article 32 hearings for Soldiers accused of TCS fraud. Some of the guys who were cited had claimed the full per diem, even though their expenses were less than that, and their total cost to the government over a couple of years was a few thousand dollars each. Some of them genuinely believed that they were allowed to do it, although some of the Soldiers had actively sought to defraud the government, but they all had to pay restitution, and some of them lost stripes and pay and in a few cases, had to serve time. Pelosi's travel cost the taxpayer more than the sum of all of the cases that we had in the division. No other house speaker ever had their own personal Air Force, and there was no reason for her to demand it. This is waste, fraud and abuse, and she will get away with it, while people who did far less will see their careers ruined.

Next time she leaves Washington, it needs to be on a rail.

noonwitch
01-27-2011, 12:24 PM
She's not really a zombie, it's just that the botox has deadened all of the nerves in her face.

Last year, we had a series of Article 32 hearings for Soldiers accused of TCS fraud. Some of the guys who were cited had claimed the full per diem, even though their expenses were less than that, and their total cost to the government over a couple of years was a few thousand dollars each. Some of them genuinely believed that they were allowed to do it, although some of the Soldiers had actively sought to defraud the government, but they all had to pay restitution, and some of them lost stripes and pay and in a few cases, had to serve time. Pelosi's travel cost the taxpayer more than the sum of all of the cases that we had in the division. No other house speaker ever had their own personal Air Force, and there was no reason for her to demand it. This is waste, fraud and abuse, and she will get away with it, while people who did far less will see their careers ruined.

Next time she leaves Washington, it needs to be on a rail.

The GOP needs to find a Log Cabin Republican to challenge her for her seat. A gay RINO could win, or at least make her spend a lot of money in her next campaign.

Odysseus
01-27-2011, 12:53 PM
The GOP needs to find a Log Cabin Republican to challenge her for her seat. A gay RINO could win, or at least make her spend a lot of money in her next campaign.

No, a gay Republican would simply be denounced as a traitor. Party affiliation = agenda, and agenda trumps everything for libs.

djones520
01-27-2011, 12:54 PM
No, a gay Republican would simply be denounced as a traitor. Party affiliation = agenda, and agenda trumps everything for libs.

Probably by both sides.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Probably by both sides.

:rolleyes:

lacarnut
01-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Probably by both sides.

:eek:

fettpett
01-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Probably by both sides.

I agree...it's sad though....

Odysseus
01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
:rolleyes:

I agree...it's sad though....

Not necessarily. A lot of conservatives will vote against a RINO in a general election if the Democrat effectively runs to his right, and is genuinely believed to be conservative. Joe Manchin of West Virginia comes to mind as an example, but liberals will not vote for a Republican unless they believe that he will vote with the Democrats. In fact, a Democrat who bucks his party is likely to be expelled, a la Joe Lieberman. This is why Mike Castle had a better shot than Christine O'Donnell, although I still believe that he would have been as bad as the Democrat who won the race, and that defeating him in the primary was the right thing to do.

AmPat
01-27-2011, 04:07 PM

10 Months! That is 4.3 flights per month at nearly a million. Not a total accounting, that is in another post.

Next time you liberals lament the starving, jobless, ask Pisslousy how much of this was neccessary.:cool:

fettpett
01-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Not necessarily. A lot of conservatives will vote against a RINO in a general election if the Democrat effectively runs to his right, and is genuinely believed to be conservative. Joe Manchin of West Virginia comes to mind as an example, but liberals will not vote for a Republican unless they believe that he will vote with the Democrats. In fact, a Democrat who bucks his party is likely to be expelled, a la Joe Lieberman. This is why Mike Castle had a better shot than Christine O'Donnell, although I still believe that he would have been as bad as the Democrat who won the race, and that defeating him in the primary was the right thing to do.

I was refring more to Republican base calling someone who's a Conservative or at lest right leaning and happens to be gay being called a "traitor" because of their sexual orientation.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 04:33 PM
I was refring more to Republican base calling someone who's a Conservative or at lest right leaning and happens to be gay being called a "traitor" because of their sexual orientation.

Sometimes I think if you would lean a little more to the right you might be standing straight up, You seam to be like some others here that spend more time defending liberal causes than conservative.
Follow your heart and fight for change, yes we can!

Madisonian
01-27-2011, 05:58 PM
I know there is a word that we can't use on this forum, but if there was ever an apt application of that word, it would be towards this waste of flesh.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Sometimes I think if you would lean a little more to the right you might be standing straight up, You seam to be like some others here that spend more time defending liberal causes than conservative.

haha, really? like treating people like human beings and not garbage? sure bud

my only real "liberal" leanings are on getting rid of prohibition on hemp and euthanasia

edit:spelling

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:14 PM

my only real "liberal" leanings are on getting rid of prohibition on hemp and euthensia

Spout it lib, build your straw man!

AmPat
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM

my only real "liberal" leanings are on getting rid of prohibition on hemp and euthensia

"euthensia?":confused:

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:19 PM

He wants to get stoned, kill grandma, and fuck someone in the butt.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 06:26 PM

my spelling is bad and Chrome's spellcheck sucks ass

He wants to get stoned, kill grandma, and fuck someone in the butt.

No, as I've stated before, I've never smoked, and I feel that it's a persons choice whether to kill themselves or not. I'm also very much straight and have no interest in guys.

You're entitled to your opinions Rock, but I feel that for our message to resonate we can't go acting like the left claims that we are. Treat people with respect and their argument don't hold water, ESPECIALLY those we don't agree with.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:31 PM

No, as I've stated before, I've never smoked, and I feel that it's a persons choice whether to kill themselves or not. I'm also very much straight and have no interest in guys.

You're entitled to your opinions Rock, but I feel that for our message to resonate we can't go acting like the left claims that we are. Treat people with respect and their argument don't hold water, ESPECIALLY those we don't agree with.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Rhinos0120080927Blg.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Why don't you do like Lani and call yourself a lib, I respect her honesty.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 06:33 PM

mature man

fettpett
01-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Why don't you do like Lani and call yourself a lib, I respect her honesty.

:rolleyes: cuz i'm not one

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM
:rolleyes: cuz i'm not one

Go make the Democratic party more Conservative , not the Republicans more liberal.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Go make the Democratic party more Conservative , not the Republicans more liberal.

:rolleyes: yeah, because disagreeing with you on a couple issues makes me liberal...right dude, grow up

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes: yeah, because disagreeing with you on a couple issues makes me liberal...right dude, grow up

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/1046961246033854.jpg

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM

The thread was not about gay, it was about Nancy Pelosi's excess, but the thing about you people is you have to inject gay and your touchy feally crap into everything an i'm sick of it! Take your compassion and pound it up your ass sideways!

fettpett
01-27-2011, 07:30 PM
The thread was not about gay, it was about Nancy Pelosi's excess, but the thing about you people is you have to inject gay and your touchy feally crap into everything an i'm sick of it! Take your compassion and pound it up your ass sideways!

i know what the thread was about, i can read, i was commenting on noonwhich's comment on getting rid of the wench. this one:

Why do you have to make it personal? I SPECIFICALLY was commenting on a CONSERVATIVE being treated like a 'tratior" because of what they do in the bedroom, which I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. to take Pelosi out of office, which I'll admit would be hard regardless of who went against her.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 07:33 PM
i know what the thread was about, i can read, i was commenting on noonwhich's comment on getting rid of the wench. this one:

Why do you have to make it personal? I SPECIFICALLY was commenting on a CONSERVATIVE being treated like a 'tratior" because of what they do in the bedroom, which I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. to take Pelosi out of office, which I'll admit would be hard regardless of who went against her.

We ha several gay threads you can go to an spill your guts about your inclusiveness your coming out experience whatever, but stop turning every damn topic on the board into a gay parade.

namvet
01-27-2011, 07:38 PM

that looks dangerous

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 07:40 PM
that looks dangerous

It's hard to figure what about her looked sexy to him at the moment!:D

fettpett
01-27-2011, 07:50 PM
We ha several gay threads you can go to an spill your guts about your inclusiveness your coming out experience whatever, but stop turning every damn topic on the board into a gay parade.

WTF are you talking about? I don't turn every damn thread into a gay parade, I've defended people personally attacking QC in ONE Thread.

take you're attitude and shove it up your ass

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 07:55 PM
WTF are you talking about? I don't turn every damn thread into a gay parade, I've defended people personally attacking QC in ONE Thread.

take you're attitude and shove it up your ass

Not you fool, but between you and the rest of the gay police we have enough. Even DU , a liberal site has enough sense to keep all the gay threads in a single forum or people like you would take over everything.
Now go ahead and finish shitting all over this thread i guess we'll have to start another if anyone wants to discuss Pelosi.

AmPat
01-27-2011, 07:56 PM

Agreed as long as we don't allow the left to frame the argument. I've seen that with our candidates. The left and its lap dog media take up a campaign and story line against GOP candidates and sure as the night follows day, Conservatives say the same things.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Not you fool, but between you and the rest of the gay police we have enough. Even DU , a liberal site has enough sense to keep all the gay threads in a single forum or people like you would take over everything.
Now go ahead and finish shitting all over this thread i guess we'll have to start another if anyone wants to discuss Pelosi.

YOUR the one shitting all over this thread by attacking me, I WAS talking about getting rid of the bitch from San Fran.

Rockntractor
01-27-2011, 08:10 PM
YOUR the one shitting all over this thread by attacking me, I WAS talking about getting rid of the bitch from San Fran.

You threw a dig in at other members of the board in a completely unrelated thread to say look how compassionate I am and you know it.

fettpett
01-27-2011, 08:20 PM
You threw a dig in at other members of the board in a completely unrelated thread to say look how compassionate I am and you know it.

in response to another person's comments that they were calling them 'traitors'. the "base" is far larger than a few people on this forum. (remember the big uproar over the Log Cabin Repubs at CPAC last year?)

If I wanted to blast people on this forum I would have named names and done it in the TD.

We want to get rid of the dragon queen, we'd have to put up a candidate that would appeal to the idiots in San Fran, that would more than likely have to be a RINO. I don't agree with it, but thats the nature of a district that has been Gerrymandered to fit that wenches base and keep her in office

PoliCon
01-28-2011, 12:27 AM

:rolleyes: You call anyone who does not tow your line left leaning. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-28-2011, 12:29 AM

my only real "liberal" leanings are on getting rid of prohibition on hemp and euthanasia

edit:spelling

well that and you support a pinko commie football team. :p

PoliCon
01-28-2011, 12:30 AM

ahhhh. You missed me didn't ya. http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/longing__by_Plankhead.gif

hampshirebrit
01-28-2011, 03:37 AM

Pack that shit in, Poli.

fettpett
01-28-2011, 06:14 AM
well that and you support a pinko commie football team. :p

:eek::eek: oh no you didn't!!! it's on now, biach!:D

PoliCon
01-28-2011, 09:09 AM
Pack that shit in, Poli.

http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/927.gif

PoliCon
01-28-2011, 09:11 AM
:eek::eek: oh no you didn't!!! it's on now, biach!:D

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/SmileyFinger53.gif

lol

Odysseus
01-28-2011, 12:00 PM
It's hard to figure what about her looked sexy to him at the moment!:D

You know RINOS. She looked electable. :D

fettpett
01-31-2011, 10:00 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CfxSWwq8cVo/TUIfjMxt4pI/AAAAAAAACig/wcdZjnBVX1A/s1600/Flight%2BSchooled.jpg