PDA

View Full Version : Corrections Officer Killed in Washington State

NJCardFan
01-30-2011, 11:53 PM
One of my sisters in blue was murdered by a piece of shit inmate in Washington state. Just goes to show how dangerous my line of work is. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2014082475_guard31.html

PoliCon
01-31-2011, 12:05 AM
seriously - if you kill someone while already in jail - there should be an automatic death penalty.

Kay
01-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Very sad. But I say heads should roll in this for having such a small sized female officer
supervising that many male inmates all alone. Particularly after she repeatedly complained
about not feeling safe. I would think that there should always at all times be two COs
working together whenever the animals are out of their cage. I suppose this could
have happened just as easily if it had been a male officer in there alone. I think about
you NJC and also Big Guy all the time, and pray for your safety.

NJCardFan
01-31-2011, 01:57 AM
Very sad. But I say heads should roll in this for having such a small sized female officer
supervising that many male inmates all alone. Particularly after she repeatedly complained
about not feeling safe. I would think that there should always at all times be two COs
working together whenever the animals are out of their cage. I suppose this could
have happened just as easily if it had been a male officer in there alone. I think about
you NJC and also Big Guy all the time, and pray for your safety.

I appreciate that Kay. It's not an easy job to do. There's a reason why we rank at the top of the most suicides.