PDA

View Full Version : More Palin Obsession

enslaved1
01-31-2011, 02:39 PM
One of my lib tweeps is passing this one around. I'm not the biggest Palin fan (she wouldn't be a bad president, but the left and the media's hatred for her makes her unelectable) but it absolutely ridiculous the way she is treated. Her comment is a perfect comeback to both the "ban" and the left trying so hard to blame her for Tuscon. It's witty, funny, and leaves the left clueless.

Sarah Palin: Media Boycott Will Keep Me From Being 'Blamed' For Egypt Uprising (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/31/sarah-palin-media-boycott-blamed-egypt_n_816159.html)

At a speech in Reno on Saturday, Sarah Palin said she thinks a recently discussed media boycott of her is good--because then she won't get "blamed" for the uprising in Egypt.

According to a report by The Daily Beast, Palin made a clear reference to Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank's widely circulated pledge not to write anything about her for the whole of February. Milbank wrote that, since Palin did not hold political office and had become "more like Ann Coulter," he would try to ease his "obsession" with writing about her, or mentioning her in any media appearance, for a month.

Speaking at a meeting of the Safari Club, a hunting organization, Palin apparently said that was fine with her. The boycott, she said, "sounds good, because there's a lot of chaos in Cairo, and I can't wait to not get blamed for it--at least for a month."

snip

And of course, this article coming from Huffington, the comments are hilarious.

Sarah, let your freak flag fly.

Right, you're a renegade, you only fly the flag half-time, when the cameras are present. On your preferred media . . . the tweat machine, you fly lead balloons.

This one bombed.

Serve us some meat. Describe your Egyptian and Middle East peace plans.

No doubt, with your accumulate*d wisdom, a peace prize couldn't be far away.

Share, Sarah, share.

um, how bout Obama give his first? After all, he IS president. :rolleyes:

Run for president my foot. This woman is l**ney bins. Anyone who loves their country does not say these things. She does not want to serve, just ask the people of Alaska. She treated Alaska like a hit and run.
By now everyone knows she cannot win. Quitter know this too. So crazy like a fox's agenda is how many millions she can make.
End of story.

She served longer as governor than Obama did as a U.S. Senator, didn't she? And actually did more in that amount of time than O did in the U.S. and IL senates combined.

Why would anyone blame YOU for events in Egypt? No doubt you think the Cairo they keep talking about is in GA.
Stop thinking you're of any importance on the world stage, you tw!t.
You're not even important nationally anymore, and even Alaska doesn't want any more to do with you.

If she's so unimportant, WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS SO OBSESSED WITH HER???!!?!?!?!? (ok I feel better now) This article was put up at 7:30 this morning, and has garnered 3000+ comments as of this writing. But she's not of any importance? Right.

AmPat
01-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Libiots are afraid of her. She is a threat to them and their diseased ideology. Liberals are no longer acquainted with the basics of being an American. They simply feel their way through. No thought. No logic. No common sense. Not when hatred and raw emotion are so much easier.:cool:

CueSi
01-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Its to the point where... this should be her Ringtone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

~QC