PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed ----

Constitutionally Speaking
01-31-2011, 06:06 PM
---that the U.S. President of the moment, went out of his way to ignore and DISCOURAGE the PRO- UNITED STATES, LEGITIMATE FREEDOM, loving protesters in Iran after they had their Election STOLEN from them.

Meanwhile, the ANTI-American, muslim brotherhood, terrorists supporting, MINORITY that is rioting in Egypt gets this administrations support?

It figures the most anti-American President in the history of our Nation actually supports the anti-American revolution attempt, and sits quietly by as the Pro - American protesters in Iran get their heads bludgeoned.

fettpett
01-31-2011, 06:12 PM
actually yes, Rush brought this up today on his show. Iran was a legitimate over throw of a tyrant that could have helped to stabilize the region. That wont happen here with Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, etc

megimoo
01-31-2011, 06:17 PM
---that the U.S. President of the moment, went out of his way to ignore and DISCOURAGE the PRO- UNITED STATES, LEGITIMATE FREEDOM, loving protesters in Iran after they had their Election STOLEN from them.

Meanwhile, the ANTI-American, muslim brotherhood, terrorists supporting, MINORITY that is rioting in Egypt gets this administrations support?

It figures the most anti-American President in the history of our Nation actually supports the anti-American revolution attempt, and sits quietly by as the Pro - American protesters in Iran get their heads bludgeoned.
He's an Arab and always has been one.

01-31-2011, 07:00 PM
actually yes, Rush brought this up today on his show. Iran was a legitimate over throw of a tyrant that could have helped to stabilize the region. That wont happen here with Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, etc

Crap. And I thought I had beaten everyone to the punch on this.

:o

Rockntractor
01-31-2011, 07:08 PM
Crap. And I thought I had beaten everyone to the punch on this.

:o

You may have shown up late but at least you showed up!:D

Articulate_Ape
01-31-2011, 07:33 PM

An Arab?

Rockntractor
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
An Arab?

http://www.cf-cia.org/obama_lineage.htm

djones520
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM

That link is blocked here, but from what I can find his father was a Luo, a people who originated in southern Sudan and migrated to Kenya.

Arab's are a totally differant ethnic group. They don't even make up 1% of Kenya's population.

Wei Wu Wei
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM

lmao please never stop posting :p

(and with a dozen threads on the first page of the General Discussion it seems pretty certain you never will)

fettpett
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
That link is blocked here, but from what I can find his father was a Luo, a people who originated in southern Sudan and migrated to Kenya.

Arab's are a totally differant ethnic group. They don't even make up 1% of Kenya's population.

this is what he's referring too:

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

Articulate_Ape
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM

Please. :rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Please. :rolleyes:

UMMMM. just look at his name mannnn! it's HUSSEIN, remember someone else with that name??

all of the pieces....are falling into place.....

Articulate_Ape
01-31-2011, 07:53 PM

Arabs are Semites, which adds to the irony of it all.

Articulate_Ape
01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
UMMMM. just look at his name mannnn! it's HUSSEIN, remember someone else with that name??

all of the pieces....are falling into place.....

Stop being a meathead, just for a few minutes, mmkay?

djones520
01-31-2011, 07:58 PM
this is what he's referring too:

And how reliable is that? Obama Sr. was the child of two Luo.

fettpett
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
And how reliable is that? Obama Sr. was the child of two Luo.

I was't saying it was reliable, just posting it for you to see what he was referring too. Frankly I couldn't give a shit about his background or ancestry , just his in/actions while in the White House

Calypso Jones
01-31-2011, 08:20 PM
guys. i hate to tell you this. It REALLY looks like we have a muslim president.

CueSi
01-31-2011, 08:41 PM

I'm not calling him Muslim... I've always said his sympathies lie stronger with Muslim countries, et. al...maybe he was raised Muslim, but that's it.

~QC

02-02-2011, 12:10 PM

I personally don't know and don't care, but his actions ARE anti-American. THAT is what I care about.

linda22003
02-02-2011, 12:15 PM

Wow, is that ever a steaming pile of crap. People just don't study history any more, do they? :p

linda22003
02-02-2011, 12:16 PM

I doubt he particularly embraces any religion. Can you show me in the Constitution where we CAN'T have a Muslim president, though?

Rockntractor
02-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Wow, is that ever a steaming pile of crap.

It must have been the prunes.:confused::eek:

Wei Wu Wei
02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Why is it so hard to believe that the guy is of the faith he says he is? He observes christian holidays and prays christian prayers and writes about his personal experiences with the christian faith he swore his oath on a Bible yet everyone is so determined to make this guy into an Other, they'll try anything

he's a foreigner, he's a Mooselem, he's an anti-American, he's a communist.

Literally anything you can think of that places OBama on the "other team" is embraced so fast.

Was any other president in history traeted this way? Did any other have their faith called into question by millions of people on a daily basis?

needless to say, it riases a few eyebrows and makes people wonder what the real reason is that you don't like him, if you even know yourself